• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at Shithole aka Packers

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very, very ugly, but I'll take the win. The offense needs to get its shit together right quick. We can't go into Carolina playing this ineptly on that side of the ball.

We need to tighten up the offense inside the 10. We were oh for two with the ball inside the 10. Kaepernick really came through today though just like I said he would.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought I heard something about staying back east to save some time? Either way here we come!! Go 49ers!!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scott Kegley:

The team will be flying back to San Jose. No trip to Youngstown. #QuestForSix

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The thing that really pissed me off about that TO to start the half was Kap's reaction. He and McCoy (I think?) were laughing about it. I can't imagine that happening to Manning or Brady, but if it did, they'd be absolutely furious with themselves. I like Kap, but he really pisses me off sometimes.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The thing that really pissed me off about that TO to start the half was Kap's reaction. He and McCoy (I think?) were laughing about it. I can't imagine that happening to Manning or Brady, but if it did, they'd be absolutely furious with themselves. I like Kap, but he really pisses me off sometimes.

The way he calls his cadences irritates me. But I remember seeing the smirk on his face and that also pissed me off.

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. This was microcosm of what makes Kap so frustrating. Some TERRIBLE plays. He probably should have been picked three times, including once in the endzone, but he made some huge plays with his legs as well. I just wish he'd been more effective after the first quarter throwing the ball. We should have picked them apart after Shields went down.

You make it sound like these were ideal playing conditions to throw in. You could clearly see that he didn't have good ball placement today because of the weather condition; Rodgers also missed a few throws that he normally makes.

Also, that first INT was completely on Boldin because he totally half-assed his route (Rare mistake on his part), which allowed Williams to break off of Boldin and jump VD's route.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9am kickoff time (PT) against the Panthers? wtf.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the words of Ric Flair... WOOOOOOO!

It's SO NICE to finally have good kickers... do you all remember during the Jeff Garcia days when we were sweating extra points?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. This was microcosm of what makes Kap so frustrating. Some TERRIBLE plays. He probably should have been picked three times, including once in the endzone, but he made some huge plays with his legs as well. I just wish he'd been more effective after the first quarter throwing the ball. We should have picked them apart after Shields went down.

We are going to have to live with that I'm afraid. Bottom line is that he made the plays at the end when he had to.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's SO NICE to finally have good kickers... do you all remember during the Jeff Garcia days when we were sweating extra points?

No. But I remember the Garcia days when we weren't sweating "1st and goal from the 5" situations.

I miss having a competent QB and offense.

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't even have to go that far back; Akers was god awful only last season.

I'm very happy with the Dawson signing... Probably the biggest FA signing we've made since we brought in cowboy.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But I remember the Garcia days when we weren't sweating "1st and goal from the 5" situations.

Well FYI we were getting into the endzone but were missing extra points and any FG outside of 20 yards

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of it is the horrendous play calling when we get down close and some of it is Kaepernick still not seeing the field well. he is a completley different Qb down by the goal line, he gets skittish because there are so many defenders in such a small area. They should try to run the ball.