• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #4 Iowa @ Nebraska

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why does Langsdorf keep going back to it? Why doesn't Riley hold Langsdorf accountable for going back to it?

It's been fairly obvious since about the 4th week that Tommy was going to struggle executing what they want him to do. They lied about what they were going to have him do anyway. They were supposed to design an offense that played into his strengths. Tommy was doing well running zone read and scrambling for yardage early and they got away from it. No way he abandons it on his own. He had to have been told to quit.

I don't see this staff ever putting a quality product on the field. After Spring, Fall, and 13 weeks of games, this team is as sloppy as it gets when it comes to fundamentals and discipline. It's Boleeny the nice guy slinger.

There are coaches that pay attention to detail and those who don't. Meyer and Saban do, Neuheisal and Kiffen don't.

You don't lose to Golden, Pinkel, or Ferentz type coaches. You just don't.

We'd look a lot different with some talent..

But I feel you

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I am done with this staff. I have none,zero confidence in this staff. I think we are a laughing stock of college football. I can't accept this as a Husker fan. We should beat Iowa and half the teams on our schedule falli g on our face. We should never go Into a Iowa game wondering about our future. I don't want to get into a pound is a pound in Lincoln or Tuscaloosa Alabama. But for fucks sake Nebraskas facility's are the best in the world. And we couldn't get a yard if mila kunis sweet ass was hanging o er the goal line. We fucking suck and as much as that kills me to say its the truth.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I feel you

I'm not a buyer.

How good did Texas look with all that talent?
How good did Florida look with all that talent?
How good did Miami look with all that talent?
How good did Michigan look with all that talent?
How good does Auburn Look with all that talent?

I can go on and on with teams with talent that don't execute.

It's not talent. It simple fundamental disciplined football. It's a team beating itself because it is poorly coached.

It's Bofuckingpleeny football, but as a fan you're being smiled at instead of yelled at.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I hate everything so fucking much. Why didn't we kick a feild goal in the fourth

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Neuheisal had all the talent in the world but couldn't win.

Fired at Colorado
Fired at Washington
Fired at UCLA

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not offended ~ as I stated earlier. No reason for regret. I have no clue where you came up with the conclusion an apology was asked for.
:pound:I'm happy you've found your answer.:laugh:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean ed Orgeron wanted to come here by his own admission. But Nebraskas powers that be said no.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know why Nebraska could not beat iowa. Somebody explain to me why we fucking lost.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know why Nebraska could not beat iowa. Somebody explain to me why we fucking lost.

We have a QB who has been told to "go out there and just have some fun" and he never gets scolded for his errors.

It's all about coaching when it's all said and done. If our staff had some balls they'd have Tommy doing what they want him to do. Instead he's out there doing whatever the hell he wants.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I gotta believe that was the designed first read..

This gif is even more proof that TA tries to be the STAR on every play by going for the home run. He's done it enough by now for all of us to know that he's a hopeless case. Fyfe would have passed to the open guy and connected with him also. If you don't believe me, watch the Purdue game again to see how accurate Fyfe was on the short passes especially.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the next season won't look much prettier; it's either more of TA's freelancing or throwing POB to the wolves to let him get some experience.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

But I feel you

Even if we had Alabama's talent, Riley would still have had some losses this year with his weird decision making. Nebraska certainly has enough talent to have beaten Iowa in Lincoln today. 45 passes with a QB that is erratic as hell is inexcusable.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As was said before, Nebraska on their worst day should beat Iowa on their best day. They are an inferior program. Tommy blamed himself for the loss and he was mostly right. That being said, the coaching sucked something fierce for this game.