• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #4 Iowa @ Nebraska

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That did have a major effect on our game but might as well get used to it. B!G officials suck!
It's all conferences, all in their own unique way. I would say it's time to have a refereeing body to oversee all of the NCAA rather than just conference by conference, but I don't know that it would improve anything (see NFL).

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the first 2 plays to point out. the great Iowa offense that you want to imitate that doesn't pass had a grand total of 153 rushing yards. 2 plays generated 29 and 68 of those yards.

both were poorly played by our young defense:

in this one Mcmullen gets blown up by their TE, which shouldn't happen to a guy that has been used as a DT part of this year. Iowa also says your DT won't get down the line quick enough to make the play by leaving him unblocked. Young doesn't get outside fast enough and gets caught up in the mass of Iowa bodies. i'm not sure who is to make the play on this but if McMullen holds the edge this isn't a TD.
rf4rY21.gif
I believe this one is on Young. he takes on the lead blocker but has to keep his outside arm free and force the cut inside where he has Banderas and Newby coming. I'm not sure on Williams, he comes flying up and runs into the ref, again it looks like he's expecting Young to turn that inside and so has the wrong angle. if he had waited half a second longer to come flying up maybe he would have taken the right angle.
KA7E9zt.gif

Utmost respect for you tometom.
I don't think your trying to say this, but those two plays aren't what cost Nebraska the game. Big plays are going to happen. I give credit to Iowa for executing them. The rush D has played well all season.
Nebraska lost the game because of a lack of fundamentals and discipline across the board. They lost because their special teams are bad. They lost because this staff is just a run of the mill staff.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to those of you complaining about the short kickoffs, King is probably the best return guy we've faced all year. They avoided kicking straight to him as much as possible.

I know that.

They were intentionally kicking it short, but even then their coverage sucked ass. When you kick it high and short it's supposed to be so your coverage team has a chance to get downfield. That didn't happen. The lumbering clod that caught the ball was getting another 10-15 yds after. They may as well just kicked it out of bounds every play and took the penalty spot at the 35.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I criticized Riley before, I will sit back, see what his recruits do, then unload final judgment. I hope that POB kid is the real deal and shows up Tommie Tenpicks. Face it, Tommie is exactly like Jamal Lord in respect to the fact that he was recruited to run a different offensive scheme. I hope to God a talented & competent Pro Pass QB will produce more TD's than INT's. Tommie gifts the opponents more than his own team.
I read this plorst ^^^

and totally agree with this message

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utmost respect for you tometom.
I don't think your trying to say this, but those two plays aren't what cost Nebraska the game. Big plays are going to happen. I give credit to Iowa for executing them. The rush D has played well all season.
Nebraska lost the game because of a lack of fundamentals and discipline across the board. They lost because their special teams are bad. They lost because this staff is just a run of the mill staff.
yea. i was basically pointing out what you are saying, i was just showing it on the two longest plays. i didn't think Iowa was anything special and our own mistakes lost us that game. these two plays highlighted that imo.

i don't get your comment though on "they lost because ST was bad". other than short kicks, how exactly did ST lose us this game? i don't remember a kickoff or punt return for a TD. i would put this game on the O or D before i put it on ST.

as far as run of the mill staff. i think that's yet to be seen. plays were there to be had and the players didn't execute. sure some bad coaching decisions as well but I'm not writing this staff off yet.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put most of the blame on the coaching staff for this loss.

They are supposed to have a game plan and put the players in position to win.

Unfortunately, the same problems happen again and again and again and again.

Turnovers. Tommy threw them, but why were some of the plays even called?

Penalties. Every aspect of the game had critical penalties.

Bad Coaching decisions. Abandon the run game again, but it seems the coaches are okay with an interception or an incompletion over a one yard gain.

Sam Foltz late hit Out of Bounds? WTF is up with that?

What the heck was going on with the kickoffs? The Iowa kicker could put it in the back of the end zone with the wind behind him, and Brown dropped it at the 10 with the wind behind him.

Luckily, the year is over and now the coaches have used up almost all of their excuses.

The 2016 schedule and the tough road games and a Oregon team in Lincoln. Yup, 2016 will need some new excuses.

What is the minimum wins limit for next year for this coaching staff? Four or five? At what point in time can the fan base expect to see a winning record? If Nebraska goes 3-9, does the staff stay? For me, the minimum win limit is SEVEN wins and I am lowering my expectations with a minimum seven win limit.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea. i was basically pointing out what you are saying, i was just showing it on the two longest plays. i didn't think Iowa was anything special and our own mistakes lost us that game. these two plays highlighted that imo.

i don't get your comment though on "they lost because ST was bad". other than short kicks, how exactly did ST lose us this game? i don't remember a kickoff or punt return for a TD. i would put this game on the O or D before i put it on ST.

as far as run of the mill staff. i think that's yet to be seen. plays were there to be had and the players didn't execute. sure some bad coaching decisions as well but I'm not writing this staff off yet.

Special Teams are part of EVERY game. They aren't the sole reason for a loss, but they are PART of a loss.

Special Teams determine field position. Punt and Kick coverage determine field position. If the opponent is punting from it's 40 yd line all damn day, where do you think your offense will be starting from?

We're paying a fucking brain dead dipshit $450,000 for one of the worst Special Teams in the country.

This can only be explained due to his 14 year loyalty to Riley.

"Don't worry, I'll find something for you to do at Nebraska, and they'll be paying you well for it". - Riley

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bad Coaching decisions. Abandon the run game again, but it seems the coaches are okay with an interception or an incompletion over a one yard gain.

What the heck was going on with the kickoffs? The Iowa kicker could put it in the back of the end zone with the wind behind him, and Brown dropped it at the 10 with the wind behind him.

Luckily, the year is over and now the coaches have used up almost all of their excuses.

The 2016 schedule and the tough road games and a Oregon team in Lincoln. Yup, 2016 will need some new excuses.

What is the minimum wins limit for next year for this coaching staff? Four or five? At what point in time can the fan base expect to see a winning record? If Nebraska goes 3-9, does the staff stay? For me, the minimum win limit is SEVEN wins and I am lowering my expectations with a minimum seven win limit.

9 wins next season or GTFO.

What was good for Bopleeny is good for Riley. Riley doesn't get a pass because he's a fucking nice guy.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special Teams are part of EVERY game. They aren't the sole reason for a loss, but they are PART of a loss.

Special Teams determine field position. Punt and Kick coverage determine field position. If the opponent is punting from it's 40 yd line all damn day, where do you think your offense will be starting from?

We're paying a fucking brain dead dipshit $450,000 for one of the worst Special Teams in the country.

This can only be explained due to his 14 year loyalty to Riley.

"Don't worry, I'll find something for you to do at Nebraska, and they'll be paying you well for it". - Riley

LOL !! prolly the real deal that was made

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really believe next year is there for the taking. i mean, i can see 11-1 or 8-4. it will all come down to coaching and player development. anything less than 8-4, i really would get on the fire MR bandwagon.

even if Collins doesn't come back, i think this D will be stout. we only lose who Gangwish and Cockrell? no real losses imo. if we can get a decent JUCO DE, our defense could be good.

offensively it all comes down to development of TA. i don't think you go to POB, he needs to redshirt or i guess he can play in mop up duty if we can ever give him any. (he needs to be ready for 2017). oh and get the o-line where it needs to be. but really just TA, if he can make good decisions this team will be lightyears better.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really believe next year is there for the taking. i mean, i can see 11-1 or 8-4. it will all come down to coaching and player development. anything less than 8-4, i really would get on the fire MR bandwagon.

even if Collins doesn't come back, i think this D will be stout. we only lose who Gangwish and Cockrell? no real losses imo. if we can get a decent JUCO DE, our defense could be good.

offensively it all comes down to development of TA. i don't think you go to POB, he needs to redshirt or i guess he can play in mop up duty if we can ever give him any. (he needs to be ready for 2017). oh and get the o-line where it needs to be. but really just TA, if he can make good decisions this team will be lightyears better.
the way I see TA is this --he is scarred to get hit and throws the ball up for grabs
that dudes mentality is this, if I don't have the ball --they can't smear me
he can't follow any procedures at all
its like a panic sets in and utter cornfusion follows --thus turnover again

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm sorry but Iowa won because of the mistakes nebraska made. i wouldn't say they won simply because they only threw the ball 16 times.

i'm working on some gifs of the game just to show the dumb things Nebraska did that caused the game to be lost. it's really what i hate the most is when you beat yourselves. if Iowa was truly the better team i wouldn't mind losing the game but we simply handed this to them. mistakes were made by both players and coaches, but i don't blame MR and staff for nearly as much as a lot of you folks do.

One of the dumb things that Riley did was having TA throw 45 passes, and he did that just about every game this year. It's no coincidence that Nebraska finally beat a good team when TA's number of passes was held to 33 passes, and it's no coincidence that Nebraska had a losing season with that west coast 50 pass per game bullshit. I watched a lot of the OU / OSU game tonight and Oklahoma's 50 times better QB than TA, threw 25 passes for 180 yds and OU, and they RAN the ball for over 300 yds, which translated into a huge 35 point win! TA throws 45 passes and Nebraska loses by 8. Jamaal Lord, the furniture chucker was a better QB. TA should be limited to around 20 passes maximum and play action passes only. Riley and his staff is mostly to blame for this loss knowing that TA is as dangerous to our own team as he is to our opponents.

Also, when a team passes 50 times per game, I think of an old saying that applies to West Coast Riley's weird offensive philosophy... You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here are the first 2 plays to point out. the great Iowa offense that you want to imitate that doesn't pass had a grand total of 153 rushing yards. 2 plays generated 29 and 68 of those yards.

both were poorly played by our young defense:

in this one Mcmullen gets blown up by their TE, which shouldn't happen to a guy that has been used as a DT part of this year. Iowa also says your DT won't get down the line quick enough to make the play by leaving him unblocked. Young doesn't get outside fast enough and gets caught up in the mass of Iowa bodies. i'm not sure who is to make the play on this but if McMullen holds the edge this isn't a TD.
rf4rY21.gif
I believe this one is on Young. he takes on the lead blocker but has to keep his outside arm free and force the cut inside where he has Banderas and Newby coming. I'm not sure on Williams, he comes flying up and runs into the ref, again it looks like he's expecting Young to turn that inside and so has the wrong angle. if he had waited half a second longer to come flying up maybe he would have taken the right angle.
KA7E9zt.gif

Nebraska has a better running game than Iowa does, but we don't have smart enough coaching to utilize it. Those 296 yds passing and 4 picks sure helped Nebraska! With more in game reps, our running game would be even better too. I've said it before, a good but not great passing game is needed also. Those 300 yd passing days sure were vital also... To a losing season. I don't care how good POB ends up being, WC Riley is going to have to realize that the running game WILL have to be pretty good also.

I did comment about our run defense resembling liquid shit flowing through a tin horn during the game after this run, but the defense played well for the most part, and if WC Riley had a similar gameplan like he did against Mich. St., we most likely would have won this game also.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

offensively it all comes down to development of TA. i don't think you go to POB, he needs to redshirt or i guess he can play in mop up duty if we can ever give him any. (he needs to be ready for 2017). oh and get the o-line where it needs to be. but really just TA, if he can make good decisions this team will be light years better.

Unless WC Riley changes his offensive 50 pass, many picks per game crap, with our tougher schedule next year, we may see a won / loss improvement, but not by leaps and bounds. A 7-5 or a 6-6 season is coming next year, but if WC learns some lessons from this year, an 8-4 or a 9-3 record. We're playing Oregon in Lincoln, OSU, Wisky, NW, and Iowa on their home fields. I don't see Nebraska improving by leaps and bounds in 2016, but they should be better.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That was my key for the game. I figured he would throw 50 passes, but he "only" threw 45 passes, but those passes couldn't be up for grabs passes, which of course a lot of them were with devastating results. I blame WC Riley for that considering he knew how dangerous TA is to our own team.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA.West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA. West Coast Riley, 50 Passes, TA.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes. TA, Up For Grabs, West Coast Riley, 50 Passes.

Flooding here? There's unethical, and there's Red Alert unethical.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flooding here? There's unethical, and there's Red Alert unethical.

Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs. Fyfe, 50 Passes, WC Riley, TA, Up For Grabs.