• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #4 Iowa @ Nebraska

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
GO BIG RED! Times will get better folks. Everyone cares and that counts for a lot.

Times won't get much better with West Coast Riley as our head coach. The minimum number of losses next year will be 5. Oregon, OSU, Wisky, NW, and Iowa. At least 4 losses in 2017, and 5 or 6 losses in 2018.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Times won't get much better with West Coast Riley as our head coach. The minimum number of losses next year will be 5. Oregon, OSU, Wisky, NW, and Iowa. At least 4 losses in 2017, and 5 or 6 losses in 2018.

You're smiling as you type this, you dipshit

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As was said before, Nebraska on their worst day should beat Iowa on their best day. They are an inferior program. Tommy blamed himself for the loss and he was mostly right. That being said, the coaching sucked something fierce for this game.

The coaching sucked 9 out of 12 of the games.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I frowned as I typed that, buttface.

You're already predicting games in 2018 for shit's sake.

You're excited as hell about the future of Nebraska Football going in the toilet.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You're excited as hell about the future of Nebraska Football going in the toilet.

No I'm not, you stinking nut. I guess I should be excited about a 5-7 season, a typical losing season for WC Riley. We've now seen why Riley has losing seasons. Mad Dog is a better coach than Riley is.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I dislike people such as yourself who says I want Nebraska to go into the toilet. I want them to win as much or more than a lot of Nebraska fans out there, but because I'm being realistic, I want them to lose according to you. Even with this being a transition year for a new staff, it should not have ended up being a losing season. Shameful.

Check this out...
Welcome to the HuskerMax BBS - Everything you ever wanted to know about the Huskers - Stryker: Iowa proves consistency beats cute more often than not

I was truly hopeful that WC Riley and his cohort Langsdork were learning how to get Nebraska in a better position to win games against good competition, but I was wrong I guess.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm not, you stinking nut. I guess I should be excited about a 5-7 season, a typical losing season for WC Riley. We've now seen why Riley has losing seasons. Mad Dog is a better coach than Riley is.

You're looking ahead 3 seasons from now. That's psychotic.

You have an obsession with Nebraska failing.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zorb, when was the last time you were at a game? You cannot honestly have the outlook you do and regularly go to games. And if you do, you're not feeling it.

There's too much love to stay down this long.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're looking ahead 3 seasons from now. That's psychotic.

You have an obsession with Nebraska failing.

I looked ahead because another poster here said he was optimistic for the future. I was just pointing out that optimism wasn't possible as long as WC Riley was our coach, but since Shithorst set us up for this disaster, I'm hopeful I'm wrong, because we're going to have to allow WC some time to most likely screw things up even worse, or by some miracle of epic proportions, actually bring Nebraska back to prominence.

What's psychotic is you questioning my reasoning about Nebraska's future with a former hot seat coach.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Zorb, when was the last time you were at a game? You cannot honestly have the outlook you do and regularly go to games. And if you do, you're not feeling it.

There's too much love to stay down this long.

I used to go to numerous games year after year, but I just got tired of the parking and the terrible restroom facilities inside the stadium.

Also, if love was the answer, WC would have had much better results than he did this season. The love you speak of has been here through the Callahan, Pelini, and it will be through the most likely short lived WC Riley years.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll be back later, I recorded the second half of the TCU / Baylor game. Now I'll get to watch two well coached teams instead of one well coached team, Iowa yesterday.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to go to numerous games year after year, but I just got tired of the parking and the terrible restroom facilities inside the stadium.

Also, if love was the answer, WC would have had much better results than he did this season. The love you speak of has been here through the Callahan, Pelini, and it will be through the most likely short lived WC Riley years.

This is what I thought. Oh that pesky parking and restrooms can chafe a bit.

BTW, TCU Baylor was like two old people humping in the rain. Enjoy.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is what I thought. Oh that pesky parking and restrooms can chafe a bit.

BTW, TCU Baylor was like two old people humping in the rain. Enjoy.

If Nebraska had to play in the same exact conditions that TCU and Baylor played in last night, WC Riley would have had our QB, Mr. Up for grabs passing 50 times.

Don't give me shit about tiring of some of the worst facilities I have endured before. I could go to the restroom at the Chiefs and the Giants stadiums and be back within 5 minutes, but I don't know how many times I missed almost all of the 4th quarter in Memorial stadium when I went down at halftime to visit the restroom. I've been to over 100 games in Lincoln since 1968, and several away games, including some bowl games. My last game was in 2010.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked ahead because another poster here said he was optimistic for the future. I was just pointing out that optimism wasn't possible as long as WC Riley was our coach, but since Shithorst set us up for this disaster, I'm hopeful I'm wrong, because we're going to have to allow WC some time to most likely screw things up even worse, or by some miracle of epic proportions, actually bring Nebraska back to prominence.

What's psychotic is you questioning my reasoning about Nebraska's future with a former hot seat coach.

Exorbitant that was me but if would have really looked at what I said. Chancellor Perlnecklace will be gone in June of next year. If the board of regents does it's job and fires Eichorst and hires a new AD then I will be optimistic for the future. Because with a new AD my hope is we only have to see this staff for one more season.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a buyer.

How good did Texas look with all that talent?
How good did Florida look with all that talent?
How good did Miami look with all that talent?
How good did Michigan look with all that talent?
How good does Auburn Look with all that talent?

I can go on and on with teams with talent that don't execute.

It's not talent. It simple fundamental disciplined football. It's a team beating itself because it is poorly coached.

It's Bofuckingpleeny football, but as a fan you're being smiled at instead of yelled at.

We wont really know until we actually have talent

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you RUN DER BALL morans are beyond ridiculous.

We had a 77/23 run pass ratio in the 1Q and our offense was awful. With no RBs and going against 9 in the box, we have to sling it a little.. and tommy cant even do that. But hey, RUN DER BALL