• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #4 Iowa @ Nebraska

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that you edited your quote after I quoted you. You had a quote from me and one other poster on the same post. Why would you do this after I posted my comment?
Because I had started to respond to you earlier and then decided it was a waste of time. You have made up your mind and anything I might have to say will fall on deaf ears.
Unfortunately the way this website works it keeps a draft of what is typed but not posted. I simply did not notice it. If it was after a comment you made or what that comment was I had no idea.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because I had started to respond to you earlier and then decided it was a waste of time. You have made up your mind and anything I might have to say will fall on deaf ears.
Unfortunately the way this website works it keeps a draft of what is typed but not posted. I simply did not notice it. If it was after a comment you made or what that comment was I had no idea.

I can't help it if I'm right. By the way, did you notice that I said before the game that the difference between winning and losing this game hinged on whether TA threw some of his normal up for grabs passes?

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone have any optimism for 2016 with the display of HORRIBLE coaching we saw today?

I will once the Chancellor Pearlnecklace retires in June and the board of regents makes a good move and tell Eichorst to kick rocks.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not offended at all. I just find it hilarious that you think the kicker had an off night on every kick. Note the LAUGH emoticons
Well I am glad to hear I can provide such humor for you. Just a thought though , wouldn't every kick being bad in and of itself be the definition of an "off night"?
and imo Brown has been "On" "Off" all year long.
I'll give you time to catch your breath from the laughing before you respond.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After Tommie "I want to be the star" Armstrong threw his second pick, Fyfe should have been given a few plays to see what he could do. Even one series on the bench may have straightened TA out.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will once the Chancellor Pearlnecklace retires in June and the board of regents makes a good move and tell Eichorst to kick rocks.

Yes that would give a lot of Nebraska fans some optimism for sure. I can see Nebraska REALLY ?improving? next year with a 6-6 record! LMAO!

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm too lazy to read back through the whole thread. i'm obviously disappointed in the loss. but i'm optimistic about the future.

i read some complaining of coaching and some comments on players, the whole season was on both. i think both can definitely improve. There were some situations i expected a little better coaching from this staff, but again I don't know exactly where the breakdown was occurring, so maybe the coaches were coaching it and the players weren't grasping it or the coaches were complete idiots, i don't know, i'm not there.

back to the game. i thought the huskers were right there even with way too many turnovers. defensively we only gave up 3 scores and 2 were long running plays where our guys simply blew it.

if we can get that fixed in the off season i really do have high hopes for next year. i mean our defense is mostly back and hopefully we can find some juco DEs to help. offensively the o-line needs to get better and hopefully the decision making. i think next year can be real good.

i'm going to post more later or tomorrow, maybe make some gifs of the horrible plays just to point out where some crap went wrong.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know about you all but it may be clear that i am as drunk as one can get --I an actually fartin out of my mouth at this time

my eyes are waterin up like no tommarrow

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately there's nothing to be optimistic about with this LOSING coaching staff.

There's much to be optimistic about. We took out an undefeated team that beat the defending national champs because they executed the game plan without silly mental mistakes.

I just think the special teams coach is netflix and chillin'.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm too lazy to read back through the whole thread. i'm obviously disappointed in the loss. but i'm optimistic about the future.

i read some complaining of coaching and some comments on players, the whole season was on both. i think both can definitely improve. There were some situations i expected a little better coaching from this staff, but again I don't know exactly where the breakdown was occurring, so maybe the coaches were coaching it and the players weren't grasping it or the coaches were complete idiots, i don't know, i'm not there.

back to the game. i thought the huskers were right there even with way too many turnovers, if we can get that fixed in the off season i really do have high hopes for next year. i mean our defense is mostly back and hopefully we can find some juco DEs to help. offensively the o-line needs to get better and hopefully the decision making. i think next year can be real good.

i'm going to post more later or tomorrow, maybe make some gifs of the horrible plays just to point out where some crap went wrong.
shiiiiit --I'm to lazy ta read what you just plorsted son

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Well I am glad to hear I can provide such humor for you. Just a thought though , wouldn't every kick being bad in and of itself be the definition of an "off night"?
and imo Brown has been "On" "Off" all year long.
I'll give you time to catch your breath from the laughing before you respond.

You believe whatever makes you feel better at the end of the day. If an "off night" justifies the shitty special teams play for you, then I'm happy you've found your answer.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that would give a lot of Nebraska fans some optimism for sure. I can see Nebraska REALLY ?improving? next year with a 6-6 record! LMAO!

Well is the only hope I have it Eichorst is sent packing then we have a new AD. Hopefully somebody that will have some balls and go out a hire great football coach. We all know what Riley is .500 ball coach and nothing else. If Eichorst is at Nebraska fall or 2016 then I will have no hope.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There's much to be optimistic about. We took out an undefeated team that beat the defending national champs because they executed the game plan without silly mental mistakes.

I just think the special teams coach is netflix and chillin'.

I would have some optimism myself if I didn't witness some of the dumbest decisions such as not calling high percentage play calls on a 3rd and one, or a 4th and one play. A fade pass with an up for grabs QB is NOT a high percentage play call. There are at least 20 other terrible coaching decisions made throughout the year to not give me any optimism for 2016.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well is the only hope I have it Eichorst is sent packing then we have a new AD. Hopefully somebody that will have some balls and go out a hire great football coach. We all know what Riley is .500 ball coach and nothing else. If Eichorst is at Nebraska fall or 2016 then I will have no hope.

Yeppers.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You believe whatever makes you feel better at the end of the day. If an "off night" justifies the shitty special teams play for you, then I'm happy you've found your answer.
Shitty special teams play and game planning to give Iowa field position all night long are two different things. I don't recall ever saying I was happy with our special teams. I simply questioned you if you thought that that was game planning.
That you take offense that I did not agree and chalked it up to a bad night I regret, but see no reason to apologize for my opinion. I will take into account in future discussions though how fragile yours is.