• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Draft...way too early talk

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha i just know i annoy the f out of you sometimes, but were cool, its a message board and were steeler fans, you can tell me to f off its still all good

giphy.gif
Not annoyed, just wondering what the fuck your smoking, and thinking maybe you should share.
You have your moments, but 90% of the time you are reasonable and don't act is if your opinion is fact or is the only one that matters.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 174666
Not annoyed, just wondering what the fuck your smoking, and thinking maybe you should share.
You have your moments, but 90% of the time you are reasonable and don't act is if your opinion is fact or is the only one that matters.
well thats good 10% lunacy is expected on a message board IMHO

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude CBS draft prospect rankings went WAY downhill. Apparently they hired somebody new to do it and its god awful. Just read the comments on the main page... Pretty damn funny

2018 NFL Draft Prospect - Position Rankings
  • Ben Thompson • 5 days ago
    WOW! The player that EVERYONE says is the best in the draft is listed here at #7? the guy who made this list needs to stop reading articles written in August of 2017.
    Jeff Weickart • 6 days ago
    Josh Allen, best arm since John Elway, is a 4th round draft choice? This list is somebody's favorites list, not a real ranking.

DCbsports • 7 days ago
    Their draft info used to say "powered by NFL Draft Scout", but doesn't anymore. Apparently now it's powered by a monkey in the basement with a dart board.

OldLionFan • 8 days ago
    Guess this is a 'hunch' ranking ahead of the Combine. lol

g8b42day • 9 days ago
    It's been amateur hour all season long with this guy. He shows a complete lack of understanding as to what traits the NFL looks for, what actually translates from the college game to the NFL, and that just because a player is successful in college doesn't mean they are a well regarded prospect for the pros. Perfect example: Dorian O'Daniel. This guys has him as the top OLB and number 29 overall. O'Daniel will be fortunate to be taken in the fifth round. Another is Ogbonnia Okoronkwo as the #2 DE and 12th overall. Really, 12th best? Give me a break.

Brugler drove me nuts sometimes last year, but he now looks like a freaking genius compared to Trappasso. Perhaps Trappasso is that homeless dude that told Jimmy Haslam to draft Manziel.

Ben Thompson • 10 days ago
    Saquon Barkley at 7 is just ridiculous. He's the best RB to come out in the past two decades. He's stronger than Fournette, faster than Ezekiel Elliot, and shiftier than Gurley. Even Ezekial Elliot himself said Barkley is amazing. Putting him at 7 when he's undoubtedly the most talented player IN the draft is just ludicrous. He's going in the top 3.

Howdy Doodie • 16 days ago
    Yeah. I agree with the others about the rankings. The layout doesn't bother me at all though. The rankings are really, really bad. It's novice work. Dalton Risner is in next years draft (2019). He sent the tweet confirming he was staying in school on December 27th, 2017. You can get away with that in mid-January, but this is February 1st. Sam Darnold at #21? You're kidding me! That is terrible. I could go on and on about the glaring mistakes. This used to be a great draft website. I guess this is the end of a era. WOW!

murphlett Howdy Doodie15 days ago
    This site is an embarrassment if you compare it to last year work. Like everything else in this world you are now getting less. I guess we have to get use to it.

murphlett • 16 days ago
    I agree with the people below. Go back to the old format and find better sources for your rankings. Please!

kptgreg • 19 days ago
    what happened? this used to be the best draft list around now it is terrible? Are you looking for help?

whitehorse65 • 19 days ago
    This site use to be my main source, not anymore. I can get more information from the news paper. Have to find me a new source.

numbersixofsix whitehorse6517 days ago
    try draftsite.com...247sports.com...foxsports.com...bleacherreport.com and espn.go.com

Ryan Boyd • 19 days ago
    why is there only 190 prospects..?

Da Fish • 19 days ago
    New format here sucks. Go back to the old. Wondering where you and NFL.com found the computer engineers to do that ... a 1975 IBM data base?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted the comments above... Apparently everyone agrees
everyone us gonna argue rankings thought......like myself im not sold that barkley is so great.....hes a great pass catcher, and can break long ones, but i dunno about b/w the tackles, hes have 25 carries for 154 yards with an 86 yarder and 30 yarder mixed in, take those out and he had 23 carries that were bad, is saw it alot

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big believer in Malik Jefferson. I like the Josh Jackson pick but I don't think he's there at 28. Roquan Smith and Rashaan Evans are really the only LBs I'd take at 28 if they are still available. Whoever we pick, I just hope it's a good pick. No OGs, no WRs, preferably no QB. I want a defensive back or a linebacker.
jefferson is good, really good, just his football motivation is questioned

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jefferson is good, really good, just his football motivation is questioned

Definitely not questioning his play. He can definitely get it done on the field. His football motivation is a big question mark for me. Also, most drafts I've seen, the guys is projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd.

Is there a reality where the Steelers just take best player on the board, no matter what position they play?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not questioning his play. He can definitely get it done on the field. His football motivation is a big question mark for me. Also, most drafts I've seen, the guys is projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd.

Is there a reality where the Steelers just take best player on the board, no matter what position they play?
I think there is