• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Draft...way too early talk

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MISKO sorry it'll probably only be a few of us... @FaCe-LeE-uS , maybe @Terry Rode and a few more CFB heads will chime in, but we'll keep it down.:nod:

Happy New Year Misko!

Probably like a lot of you, I've been off the last few days and taking in some of these bowls games. Outside of UGA, Bama, maybe a TN game or two, this is my CFB time so I'm seeing many of these prospects for the 1st time.

With the Shazier injury I think it's safe to say that ILB will be high on the board for Colbert.

If I had to rank them now

1. ILB
  2. FS
  3. QB
  4. TE
  5. RB
  6. WR
  7. NT
  8. CB
I would really call FS 1a and would take the better prospect. Feel free to tossed that around as you see fit.

Some of the early mock thoughts.

CBS week 16 mock...Sam Darnold, QB USC
Walterfootball..........Justin Reid, S, STAN
Drafttek.................Mark Andrews, TE, OU

Some names to throw out that I have seen play.

ILB...Roquon Smith, UGA...I like this kid a lot, not a Shazier, but plenty of speed to cover, solid tackler. Should be gone long before PIT picks.

FS...Minkah Fitzpatrick, Bama...he will be gone as well, but I like his ability to cover, physical enough to play SS, might be better suited for SS.

Ron Harrison, Bama...he's the bigger kid, but agile. Not as good as Fitz in coverage, but a good athlete. Could be on the board.

TE...this is a pretty deep draft for TEs...Hayden Hurst from SC Walterfootball ranks as his #1 rated TE... I have seen him play, but don't recall much to rave about, but I think SC plays today or tomorrow so that will be a name to watch.

QB...I've love it if Darnold fell that far, but the guy a lot of people are starting to salivate over now is Josh Allen from Wyoming...should be long gone, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Steeler uniform. The Lock kid from Missouri could be a 2/3 round pick if he comes out.

I like Jackson from Louisville...could be DeShaun Watson like imo. Hate to say it but he is a better prospect than Dobbs, but I don't see them bringing in another dual threat QB.

RB...I think Connor was just an MCL, should be 100% but they are lean beyond him and no guarantee Bell comes back...probably not if they win it all.

Nick Chubb, UGA...he's back. Not as good a Gurley, but he's a work horse back...probably will be gone when it makes sense to take a RB.

Rashaad Penny...SDSU...he better not make it out of Cali, but if he's on the board in the 2nd rd...boy, that would be a tough decision.

Sony Michel, UGA...not a 3 down RB, but a great change of pace RB that can handle 15+ touches a game running and catching.

WR...If they do make a move and trade Bryant, I think a big WR would be almost a need. Justin Hunter is a temp player I think.

This draft is not loaded with 6'4" guys running 4.4 or better...I wouldn't be too interested in trading him unless it was a 3rd rd or better. A kid that sounds interesting...Parris Campbell, OH St.

NT/DE...purely a depth move to replace McCullers, I think LT Walton is under contract for '18 at a good cap rate, but he's it for young DL depth they can count on.

CB...not a big need. I think Haden will play out his contract in PIT. Hilton is the nickel, Sutton will be making his way on the field next yr somehow. But no other big CBs on the roster aside from Brian Allen...a late round pick is probably worth it.

If nothing else it give me something to look for in the bowl games where I know next to zero about the teams.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ben retires QB raises in priority. I haven’t heard any definitive word and with him being shown in the coaches box the last 2 weeks I have to ask, Is Shazier done playing football? I know that may be a foregone conclusion with his injury but I haven’t heard any official announcement yet.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted to get more of a look at Dobbs before saying let's draft another QB. I know Landry ain't the answer though and we're stuck with him for another 3 years. This draft also depends on whether or not we can sign Le'Veon to an extended contract. Conner getting injured doesn't give me any confidence in him. Ridley was just a fill-in. So many unanswered questions that I can't honestly say that here are biggest needs are yet. But I will say as of right now, FS is our biggest need. Then LB based on the Shazier injury. After that, it's a coin toss to me. If Ben retires, QB becomes #1 for me. If we can't sign Le'Veon, that moves RB as probably the #2 need. You know we're gonna draft a WR either in the 2nd or 3rd even if we don't need one. I'm really confident in Jesse James at TE but we do need a decent backup. As of right now, I'd rank them like this:

1. FS
2. LB
3. QB
4. RB
5. NT

Every other position I think we could just maybe stack up some depth. But like I said, Ben retiring and not keeping Le'Veon changes the game.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ILB and FS reign supreme. More CB and TE help will be useful. So would an RB.

As long as Ben can leave them confident that he is coming back another year or two. Otherwise, all the plans blow up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted to get more of a look at Dobbs before saying let's draft another QB. I know Landry ain't the answer though and we're stuck with him for another 3 years. This draft also depends on whether or not we can sign Le'Veon to an extended contract. Conner getting injured doesn't give me any confidence in him. Ridley was just a fill-in. So many unanswered questions that I can't honestly say that here are biggest needs are yet. But I will say as of right now, FS is our biggest need. Then LB based on the Shazier injury. After that, it's a coin toss to me. If Ben retires, QB becomes #1 for me. If we can't sign Le'Veon, that moves RB as probably the #2 need. You know we're gonna draft a WR either in the 2nd or 3rd even if we don't need one. I'm really confident in Jesse James at TE but we do need a decent backup. As of right now, I'd rank them like this:

1. FS
2. LB
3. QB
4. RB
5. NT

Every other position I think we could just maybe stack up some depth. But like I said, Ben retiring and not keeping Le'Veon changes the game.

Landry...under contract thru '18 season but dead money hit is only 300k so they're not really stuck with him.

A lot does have to do with Ben...but I don't think QB will be a high pick if at all this draft. Dobbs is a project...back up or starter project? I don't think anyone knows yet. If Ben did hanging it up after this season...I would go after a stop gap FA like Case Keenum...Landry nor Dobbs should be considered to start in '18...IF Ben retires.

RB...even if they do resign Bell, I think they need more depth at RB. If Bell leaves, obviously that raises the priority.

TE...I actually like the TE situation if McDonald could stay healthy. JJ's is probably at his ceiling now, but the combination of the two works for me. Based on his history in SF and now in PIT, I can't trust that McDonald will ever be a 16 game a yr player. The OU kid Mark Andrews did okay last night.

LB...I think they had to look at ILB regardless...we all pray Shazier can walk again and resume his career, but they don't have not much behind Fort and Dirty Red. Vince William is a FA after the '18 season. Rashaad Evans from Bama, I think will be one of the top 3 or 4 LB off the board.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry...under contract thru '18 season but dead money hit is only 300k so they're not really stuck with him.

A lot does have to do with Ben...but I don't think QB will be a high pick if at all this draft. Dobbs is a project...back up or starter project? I don't think anyone knows yet. If Ben did hanging it up after this season...I would go after a stop gap FA like Case Keenum...Landry nor Dobbs should be considered to start in '18...IF Ben retires.

RB...even if they do resign Bell, I think they need more depth at RB. If Bell leaves, obviously that raises the priority.

TE...I actually like the TE situation if McDonald could stay healthy. JJ's is probably at his ceiling now, but the combination of the two works for me. Based on his history in SF and now in PIT, I can't trust that McDonald will ever be a 16 game a yr player. The OU kid Mark Andrews did okay last night.

LB...I think they had to look at ILB regardless...we all pray Shazier can walk again and resume his career, but they don't have not much behind Fort and Dirty Red. Vince William is a FA after the '18 season. Rashaad Evans from Bama, I think will be one of the top 3 or 4 LB off the board.

According to the mock drafts I read this morning, one place is predicting Mason Rudolph as our first round pick. QB for Oklahoma State. I wouldn't be upset with that pick even if Ben plays next year. I honestly think he's the best QB that has NFL potential in this draft. Another site is predicting Jerome Baker, LB from Ohio State. He lit up Wisconsin in the B1G title game. Didn't really impress in the bowl game though. CBS Sports has us picking Denzel Ward, CB from Ohio State. CB might be a good spot for us, especially if we're picking around the same place we picked last year. Ward could replace Haden who probably isn't a long time Steeler. Don't think he's the right pick though. Didn't show up in the bowl game and his best game was against Michigan. Bleacher Report has us drafting Ronnie Harrison, S from Alabama. That, I believe is a great pick if he is there when we get ready to pick.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's absolutely the time to draft a quarterback. But I don't think we will be in position to grab a quality prospect. They're overpriced in the draft because of their value if they hit and I just think any really good prospect is going to be off the board before we pick. Just seems like every year there are 1-3 quarterbacks that go in the third round that really shouldn't because of the demand. I don't want the Steelers to be one of these teams.

If one falls though I think they HAVE to make that move. Even if Ben plays 3 more years it makes sense to have the heir in waiting. He'll be ready in year four.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's absolutely the time to draft a quarterback. But I don't think we will be in position to grab a quality prospect. They're overpriced in the draft because of their value if they hit and I just think any really good prospect is going to be off the board before we pick. Just seems like every year there are 1-3 quarterbacks that go in the third round that really shouldn't because of the demand. I don't want the Steelers to be one of these teams.

If one falls though I think they HAVE to make that move. Even if Ben plays 3 more years it makes sense to have the heir in waiting. He'll be ready in year four.

The question I would have is how confident is the team with Joshua Dobbs? I feel like if you want him to take over, you gotta have him as the backup next year. If Landry is the answer, I guess that's fine being that us as fans don't have a choice, but I don't see how they can be confident with him on the field with they way he's playing after 5 years as a backup to a Hall of Famer. Paul Zeise from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette wrote article saying Landry has earned the change to replace Ben Roethlisberger. How in the hell can that be? 19 games played, he's 3-2 as a starter. Here's his stats as a starter:

2015 vs. Chiefs: 16-29, 209 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs, Loss
2015 vs. Browns: 3-4, 23 yds, Win (Hurt in 1st, replaces by Ben)
2016 vs. Patriots: 29-47, 281 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, Loss
2016 vs. Browns: 24-37, 277 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT, Win
2017 vs. Browns: 23-27, 239 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, Win

In the record books, he's 3-2 as a starter with 8 TDs, 7 INTs. I don't see how facing the Browns qualifies as being a decent replacement for Ben Roethlisberger. Sorry, I don't see Landry being a decent starter for us. I would love to see Joshua Dobbs take more snaps in preseason next year just so we know what we have with him.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the mock drafts I read this morning, one place is predicting Mason Rudolph as our first round pick. QB for Oklahoma State. I wouldn't be upset with that pick even if Ben plays next year. I honestly think he's the best QB that has NFL potential in this draft. Another site is predicting Jerome Baker, LB from Ohio State. He lit up Wisconsin in the B1G title game. Didn't really impress in the bowl game though. CBS Sports has us picking Denzel Ward, CB from Ohio State. CB might be a good spot for us, especially if we're picking around the same place we picked last year. Ward could replace Haden who probably isn't a long time Steeler. Don't think he's the right pick though. Didn't show up in the bowl game and his best game was against Michigan. Bleacher Report has us drafting Ronnie Harrison, S from Alabama. That, I believe is a great pick if he is there when we get ready to pick.

CB...Never thought I would say this, but CB might be a luxury pick right now right. Haden is 28 y/o I think and under contract through the '19 season....his cap hit jumps up considerably next year, but barring injury I think Tomlin will keep Joe through his deal. Burns is on the right side, Hilton at nickel.

Nobody knows what Brian Allen is yet, but next year I expect Sutton to be the fulltime dime...and slide outside when Haden moves on. If they don't think Sutton can play outside and they Allen is not starter caliber I could see them going CB high again in the '19 draft.

QB...Rudolph is probably going to be off the board long before PIT picks, but there is a chance that one of these QBs will drop. Tough call, but if a talent such as Rudolph is on the board, I think you have to take him.

S or LB...I'm all in on either of these positions at the top of the draft. Baker from OSU I think will be on their radar. Tomlin seems to like Buckeyes.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question I would have is how confident is the team with Joshua Dobbs? I feel like if you want him to take over, you gotta have him as the backup next year. If Landry is the answer, I guess that's fine being that us as fans don't have a choice, but I don't see how they can be confident with him on the field with they way he's playing after 5 years as a backup to a Hall of Famer. Paul Zeise from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette wrote article saying Landry has earned the change to replace Ben Roethlisberger. How in the hell can that be? 19 games played, he's 3-2 as a starter. Here's his stats as a starter:

2015 vs. Chiefs: 16-29, 209 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs, Loss
2015 vs. Browns: 3-4, 23 yds, Win (Hurt in 1st, replaces by Ben)
2016 vs. Patriots: 29-47, 281 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, Loss
2016 vs. Browns: 24-37, 277 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT, Win
2017 vs. Browns: 23-27, 239 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, Win

In the record books, he's 3-2 as a starter with 8 TDs, 7 INTs. I don't see how facing the Browns qualifies as being a decent replacement for Ben Roethlisberger. Sorry, I don't see Landry being a decent starter for us. I would love to see Joshua Dobbs take more snaps in preseason next year just so we know what we have with him.
I've never seen anything that suggests Dobbs can be a starter at this level. Nothing on his tape really even screams quality backup but I would think that is his absolute upside. A fill-in spot starter. Given the choice between Dobbs and Landry I'm going Landry 10/10. I'd vomit doing it, but I would.

Ben's replacement is not on this roster. It's "possible" Landry could hold down the fort for a year or two of below average play. But no more than that. IMHO.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen anything that suggests Dobbs can be a starter at this level. Nothing on his tape really even screams quality backup but I would think that is his absolute upside. A fill-in spot starter. Given the choice between Dobbs and Landry I'm going Landry 10/10. I'd vomit doing it, but I would.

Ben's replacement is not on this roster. It's "possible" Landry could hold down the fort for a year or two of below average play. But no more than that. IMHO.
A year of Laundry or Dobby would put us in position to pick Ben's replacement.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wishlist so far:
  1. FS... Too easily exposed with Mitchell back there. It's obvious that he's not much of an athlete. He takes horrible angles on ball carriers, whiffs on open field tackles, rarely competes with receivers in coverage, has little to no awareness, and doesn't have the flat speed to make-up ground while following a QB's eyes. All he brings to the table is the occasional big hit on arguably defenseless receivers. But none of that stops him from gloating every possible chance he gets like he's the greatest thing to ever grace the football field. Fuck that guy. They need a true FS with ball skills, and "above the neck" type of skills. I don't like the idea of transitioning Davis to FS because he's more of a true SS and better suited closer to the LOS. His coverage abilities could be just as easily exploitable as Mitchell.
  2. QB... Jones & Dobbs could hold the reins for an inept 6-8 win season while they search for the future of the position. But I'd rather see them take a shot in the higher end of the draft (Rds 1-2). The QB position looks deep.
  3. ILB... V-Will has proven capable of handling the playcalling role. But they need to draft for the future of the position with Shazier likely shelved for the next couple years. The run defense is obviously weakened without #50 in there.
  4. RB... I love what Conner brings to the table, but it takes a stretch of the imagination to think he can handle the starting role, let alone fill Bell's shoes. Still if Bell leaves it leaves a large enough void to validate an attempt at upgrading the depth.
  5. WR... Agreed on ATL's assessment of a need for the bigger body without Marty B.
  6. OLB... Need to keep taking shots on "high ceiling" type prospect at this position. The edge rush just isn't where it needs to be. Sure they set a new franchise record in sacks, but they are achieving that very unconventionally. Dupree is underwhelming for all his athleticism (lacks that killer instinct IMO). He continuously gets swallowed up at the LOS, even by TE's. His sacks are typically coverage sacks based on pure hustle or stunts when an O-lineman fails to see him.
  7. CB... You can never lose by drafting at this position every year. They got lucky with finding Hilton. But still, Haden & Gay are on the backend of their careers. Sutton is still a question mark. Sensabaugh & Gay are FAs in '19.
  8. DE... Pure depth move for the future. Both Alualu & Walton are FA's in 2019. Alualu may want to retire, and Walton could be a cap casualty.

Side note... What are yinz thoughts on the Steelers going after Kizer or McCarron this offseason? Cleveland will rest assured go after a QB in the 1st Rd putting Kizer on the chopping block. I'd love for the Steelers to make a play at him. Either him or McCarron would be a sneaky pickup this offseason while other teams go after the big fish in Cousins or Smith.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dobbs is a smart kid that has some skills, but he's so far removed from being ready to start in the NFL that it should not be on the table at all next year.

I'm a TN guy and always pull for Vols, but he's probably less ready than Kizer.

That said, if somehow it came down to Dobbs and Landry...we're doomed either way, so I would rather be as bad as I can be for the next draft...play Dobbs.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wishlist so far:
  1. FS... Too easily exposed with Mitchell back there. It's obvious that he's not much of an athlete. He takes horrible angles on ball carriers, whiffs on open field tackles, rarely competes with receivers in coverage, has little to no awareness, and doesn't have the flat speed to make-up ground while following a QB's eyes. All he brings to the table is the occasional big hit on arguably defenseless receivers. But none of that stops him from gloating every possible chance he gets like he's the greatest thing to ever grace the football field. Fuck that guy. They need a true FS with ball skills, and "above the neck" type of skills. I don't like the idea of transitioning Davis to FS because he's more of a true SS and better suited closer to the LOS. His coverage abilities could be just as easily exploitable as Mitchell.
  2. QB... Jones & Dobbs could hold the reins for an inept 6-8 win season while they search for the future of the position. But I'd rather see them take a shot in the higher end of the draft (Rds 1-2). The QB position looks deep.
  3. ILB... V-Will has proven capable of handling the playcalling role. But they need to draft for the future of the position with Shazier likely shelved for the next couple years. The run defense is obviously weakened without #50 in there.
  4. RB... I love what Conner brings to the table, but it takes a stretch of the imagination to think he can handle the starting role, let alone fill Bell's shoes. Still if Bell leaves it leaves a large enough void to validate an attempt at upgrading the depth.
  5. WR... Agreed on ATL's assessment of a need for the bigger body without Marty B.
  6. OLB... Need to keep taking shots on "high ceiling" type prospect at this position. The edge rush just isn't where it needs to be. Sure they set a new franchise record in sacks, but they are achieving that very unconventionally. Dupree is underwhelming for all his athleticism (lacks that killer instinct IMO). He continuously gets swallowed up at the LOS, even by TE's. His sacks are typically coverage sacks based on pure hustle or stunts when an O-lineman fails to see him.
  7. CB... You can never lose by drafting at this position every year. They got lucky with finding Hilton. But still, Haden & Gay are on the backend of their careers. Sutton is still a question mark. Sensabaugh & Gay are FAs in '19.
  8. DE... Pure depth move for the future. Both Alualu & Walton are FA's in 2019. Alualu may want to retire, and Walton could be a cap casualty.

Side note... What are yinz thoughts on the Steelers going after Kizer or McCarron this offseason? Cleveland will rest assured go after a QB in the 1st Rd putting Kizer on the chopping block. I'd love for the Steelers to make a play at him. Either him or McCarron would be a sneaky pickup this offseason while other teams go after the big fish in Cousins or Smith.

Good work per norm Face....time flies I know...2nd Xmas or 1st for your little fella? Any way hope it was nice, Happy New Year!

FS, think Davis and play that spot, but maybe I'm missing something. In either case, I agree 100% on Mitchell and the need to upgrade. I don't know if they will find a plug and play FS picking where they are projected to pick. We know (we hope rather) they will invest a pick in this position.

QB, I don't have a feel on Ben, but my gut thinks if they win it all, he will comeback to defend it. If so, I would stand pat and just see what the board offers when they pick. If one of the top guys fall, maybe you take a stab early.

If Ben does hang it up...I would be more aggressive to move up.

ILB...I have this one higher...VW is proving to be solid, maybe even a notch better than I was expecting as a blitzer and he got a pick this iirc. But w/o Shazier, they don't have a range guy with playing making skills opposite him...definitely the DEF is weaker w/o him...again depend on the board, but I wouldn't hesitate to take a playmaking LB early.

RB...agree 100%...I would supplement Connor with a nice change of pace RB...Sony Michele type guy, but probably not before the 3rd rd.

OLB...agree here as well..., gotta keep a pipeline...they liked something they saw in Keion Adams. I have a little different take on Dupree. I think it's safe to say he' probably not going to be challenging Von Miller for the sack lead, but he does a lot of things well. I don't know how much his 5th yr would cost, but I wouldn't be anxious to see him leave.

CB...broken record...agree here too...they had their eye on Hilton and maybe we're surprised, but BB felt this kid had skills, but he was on the short end of the numbers game. Great find...I think Sutton will take over the dime role from Gay and eventually for Haden, but let's remember I'm a TN guy.

DE...good points...Walton will get some looks. Alualu has been almost as big as Hilton, maybe moreso...one of them will be back hopefully/

TE...surprised you left this one off. I think they will try to entice Ben with something from this draft.

Anyway, in the weeks to come we can start our norm of putting some names with these positions.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like it...Ben played all 16 this yr and he hadn't done that...I like Kizer's potential, but they threw him to the wolves way too soon...he's a better than than Dobbs. McCarron more ready, but will cost a lot more.

I like the idea of going after that second tier guy though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it...Ben played all 16 this yr and he hadn't done that...I like Kizer's potential, but they threw him to the wolves way too soon...he's a better than than Dobbs. McCarron more ready, but will cost a lot more.

I like the idea of going after that second tier guy though.
I like the potential of Kizer more than the pricetag of McCarron. More of a gamble but the high risk high reward aspect is more alluring to me. Especially given the fact the Browns are continuously setting young QBs up for failure too soon. It's an optimistic viewpoint but still worthy of consideration.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the potential of Kizer more than the pricetag of McCarron. More of a gamble but the high risk high reward aspect is more alluring to me. Especially given the fact the Browns are continuously setting young QBs up for failure too soon. It's an optimistic viewpoint but still worthy of consideration.

Young QB, young weapons, young DEF, and people are surprised at 0-16...lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young QB, young weapons, young DEF, and people are surprised at 0-16...lol
Well it might be too soon to say this, but maybe... just maybe the Browns FO finally realized the HC isn't the problem.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it might be too soon to say this, but maybe... just maybe the Browns FO finally realized the HC isn't the problem.

Hue might not be the guy to get them over the top, but I think he can at least get them to a .500 type team if they find a trigger man and continue to add to the DEF.

At the same time, I think the new GM ultimately wants to hire his own HC, so I think it's fair Jackson needs to show better results next season...4-6 wins imo should be the floor.