• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Free Agent signings - Fantasy take

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have a whole lot of confidence in Jamaal Charles being a lead back. I just don't see it. I just can't see the Chiefs cutting him if he was healthy at all and there was a chance that it would come back to bite them in the ass in the same division. There will always be a soft spot in my heart fantasy wise for him because he won me several championships, but I think at best he's going to be a the Tevin Coleman to CJ's Davonta Freeman. Obviously CJ is not at Davonta's level and Charles isn't at Tevin's, but as far as role and touches, that's about how I see it. They can both catch the ball, so I think it will be a true time share and I honestly don't know if either of them gets the goal line carries as that might even go to Booker who was great as a backup but terrible as a lead back.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have a whole lot of confidence in Jamaal Charles being a lead back. I just don't see it. I just can't see the Chiefs cutting him if he was healthy at all and there was a chance that it would come back to bite them in the ass in the same division. There will always be a soft spot in my heart fantasy wise for him because he won me several championships, but I think at best he's going to be a the Tevin Coleman to CJ's Davonta Freeman. Obviously CJ is not at Davonta's level and Charles isn't at Tevin's, but as far as role and touches, that's about how I see it. They can both catch the ball, so I think it will be a true time share and I honestly don't know if either of them gets the goal line carries as that might even go to Booker who was great as a backup but terrible as a lead back.

Yeah but do you want to own a piece of the Broncos RB corp is the real question. Sorry to say I own both CJ and Booker in one dynasty league and I'm not happy about it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, i got little faith that Charkes will be a lead back. .i do have faith that an offense led by Semien or Lynch, isn't going to be a great spot for anyone other than a true lead back. .. and now, they don't have one.. they have three "we-backs". I'm not rushing out to go get JC, but would rather take a shot with him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your wishful thinking out loud, just like i was when Gilly became a Patriot.. but, just like i was, you're talking some serious crazy talk there
well like last year we differ on charles, i was right last year........dead on

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im more in agreement with this, but i dont think hes what he was, i think hes lost speed, agility, cutting ability

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im more in agreement with this, but i dont think hes what he was, i think hes lost speed, agility, cutting ability
True, you did for sure. But there's only one way he doesn't make the team, only one way he isn't a massive upgrade on CJ..and that's if his knees are shot. And if they are, as i said earlier in the week, shame on Broncos for signing him in that first place.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, you did for sure. But there's only one way he doesn't make the team, only one way he isn't a massive upgrade on CJ..and that's if his knees are shot. And if they are, as i said earlier in the week, shame on Broncos for signing him in that first place.
it's always worth a flier but guarantee that's y it's such a low base salary