• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2016-17 Stanley Cup Final Nashville Predators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I have to bring back the Frozen picture????

Holy schnikes. I know every player on your (insert team here) is a freaking angel and never did anything wrong...and they walk on water and cure children of cancer
No, my team has been just as guilty as any others of having dirty players. We had Steve Ott and Raffi Fucking Torres on our roster in recent years. Those two are/were dirty as fuck.

But to pretend that a guy who has a history of attacking other guys' nuts isn't dirty is stupid. And if you claim otherwise, it's homer-glasses, plain and simple.

/And it was leprosy, for the record, even though he hasn't played for us in a few years now.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why people get so offended when someone calls a player on their favourite team dirty. Fuck, call whoever you want on mine dirty. Kadri's a rat. Komarov crosses the line. One day, Auston Matthews is going to clandestinely affix a razor to the bottom of his stick blade and spend a game slicing achilles tendons. Have a fucking field day.

Quit being snowflakes.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why people get so offended when someone calls a player on their favourite team dirty. Fuck, call whoever you want on mine dirty. Kadri's a rat. Komarov crosses the line. One day, Auston Matthews is going to clandestinely affix a razor to the bottom of his stick blade and spend a game slicing achilles tendons. Have a fucking field day.

Quit being snowflakes.

Jose Bautista is still the biggest ass in baseball.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know they gave him a fighting major last night?

But yeah tough guy Malkin fighting is the funniest thing ever.

That could be a bar bet trivia question and no one would get it.

Quit being snowflakes.

BRANDON DUBINSKY IS A GOD DAMNED HERO

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sid is a really a Duck at heart.
LOL...
Crosby's reaction when the Penguins was the ping pong ball for him.
1188.gif

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Cardinal, Brewer, Reds and Cub player. :suds:
while I get where you're coming from with this, I gotta say I'm actually a big fan of Kris Bryant.

Now the Cards...for sure.
Reds...without a doubt
Ryan Braun...should go without saying...as big a POS in sports (not baseball, but sports) as there is!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I get where you're coming from with this, I gotta say I'm actually a big fan of Kris Bryant.

Now the Cards...for sure.
Reds...without a doubt
Ryan Braun...should go without saying...as big a POS in sports (not baseball, but sports) as there is!

Yeah I must agree there with Bryant and Braun!

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good win for the pens last night, think they win the final on Sunday. Also what was Crosby doing last night? The Subban thing and the water bottle. I like Crosby but I'm not fond of his actions last night.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, good win for the pens last night, think they win the final on Sunday. Also what was Crosby doing last night? The Subban thing and the water bottle. I like Crosby but I'm not fond of his actions last night.
Cmon...the phrase is "thanks Obama"

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most posted here are pretty level headed out the Crosby/Subban incident. But the hullabaloo is pretty hilarious. Did this play by Subban earlier in the playoffs even get noticed?

tsawchuk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most posted here are pretty level headed out the Crosby/Subban incident. But the hullabaloo is pretty hilarious. Did this play by Subban earlier in the playoffs even get noticed?

Play? Looks more like foreplay.