• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol there ya go. my mom was a 5 footer too...
My son was taller than me by the time he was 10. I think my daughter will be taller than me next week! :dhd: She's only 2 1/2 and already over 3 feet tall!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree if you mean the Heat is the pitt & the Cavs is the Chihuahua!
its gonna be a beat down

i just hope its the heat. i mean- whoever wins that boston cavs game will prob be the one side- since its worth 2 to the Cavs.

i mean- it would be such beat down. The Heat and Dragic playing for hte lives the last few games going balls to the wall while the Cavs rest- trying to get Dion- a notorious streak guy into shape either right before the playoffs start or in them.

Its gonna be a beat down of epic proportions- if it happens. I really hope it does.

Honestly- id rank them in order of who ID WANT to play---- Miami, Pacers, Bucks------------Miami has no high end talent and is Dragic is having to play every night with a sore foot. Too bad they cant rest him. Dion will just be coming back.

and they will meet a rested and healthy Cavs team? I mean- it would be a shellacking

Against hte Pacers- i dont like seeing paul george over there- and the CAvs have s truggled in Indy---- but they just dont have much passed him. They arent a threat.

Now the Bucks---- Giannis could defend LEBron and they could have middleton on the wing....thats pretty tough.....I think the Cavs would still get out in 5--- but that one has the most potential of going more than 5.

Pistons have been garbage lately. I dont see them making it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its gonna be a beat down

i just hope its the heat. i mean- whoever wins that boston cavs game will prob be the one side- since its worth 2 to the Cavs.

i mean- it would be such beat down. The Heat and Dragic playing for hte lives the last few games going balls to the wall while the Cavs rest- trying to get Dion- a notorious streak guy into shape either right before the playoffs start or in them.

Its gonna be a beat down of epic proportions- if it happens. I really hope it does.

Honestly- id rank them in order of who ID WANT to play---- Miami, Pacers, Bucks------------Miami has no high end talent and is Dragic is having to play every night with a sore foot. Too bad they cant rest him. Dion will just be coming back.

and they will meet a rested and healthy Cavs team? I mean- it would be a shellacking

Against hte Pacers- i dont like seeing paul george over there- and the CAvs have s truggled in Indy---- but they just dont have much passed him. They arent a threat.

Now the Bucks---- Giannis could defend LEBron and they could have middleton on the wing....thats pretty tough.....I think the Cavs would still get out in 5--- but that one has the most potential of going more than 5.

By the time the playoffs start & Dion is back it shouldn't take him long to get "back in shape"'. He's only missed a couple of weeks thus far- & I'm sure he's almost at the point where he can do physical activities. Also, it isn't like he's been sitting all season or like he just came back from summer break. He will be fine IMO.

I'm not sure why the Cavs would be resting anyone at this point- they need to work on their defense AS A TEAM in order to get to the level they need to be at defensively.

I think Indy IS the Cavs only chance of making it out of the 1st round unscathed. Honestly, I could see Cavs beating them 4 straight. Reason being other than PG there isn't really anyone else that can/will elevate his game to match playoff intensity.

I can see the Bucks being a tough out- maybe 5 games because they defend like crazy but only have a couple of offensive options. But if the Cavs are making their shots I think they could prevail. Miami is a different story though. Miami defends well AND has a few offensive weapons that HAVE to be respected on every possession.

Pistons? I couldn't agree with you more. They're no longer in the conversation IMO.

Having said all that I think the Cavs need to really hold onto that #1 spot. They don't want to end up on the bottom half of the Eastern bracket. Could be trouble in the later rounds.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son was taller than me by the time he was 10. I think my daughter will be taller than me next week! :dhd: She's only 2 1/2 and already over 3 feet tall!

lol my wife went through this with my son AND my daughter. both are 5'10 now...

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son is 20 & 5'10 so he has about a year left to grow. I think my daughter will be somewhere between 5'4 - 5'6 if she draws more from her dad's genes.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I had to put the fear of gawd (in this case ME) in my son early- I knew it wouldn't be long before he towered over me. Working on that now with my daughter, but isn't as easy. :gaah:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Height in my family is weird, everyone on my moms side is tall, grandma is 5'8, mom is 5'10, uncles are 6'5 and 6'3 and aunt 5'10

my dad was 5'10, and his brothers 5'8 and 6'0

I'm 6'2, my little brother is 5'10, my older brother was 5'10, and my 2 other older brothers are 6'1 and 6'4.

My little brothers baby mama is 5'9, and all the women in her family are 5'9 or taller, my niece is only 4 and the doctors project her to be 6'2, she's already taller than most 2nd graders, no one believes it when we tell people she's only 4.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son is 20 & 5'10 so he has about a year left to grow. I think my daughter will be somewhere between 5'4 - 5'6 if she draws more from her dad's genes.
I'm 5'4, my baby daddy is 6'4.

My eldest daughter just turned 13 in February and is already 5'8.

My youngest turned 12 last week and is 5'3.

#99Problems

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this could happen tonight

the Wizards need just one win or one loss for Atlanta to clinch their division.

The Wizards will clinch the franchise's first division title since the 1978-79 season. At 38 years, not only is that the longest drought of all NBA teams, but it's the longest such streak of any team in U.S. professional sports. No one has waited longer in the NBA, NFL, NHL or MLB, and both the WNBA and MLS were not formed until the 1990s.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its gonna be a beat down

Just like the beat down you promised a couple weeks ago?
Cavs are playing like hot garbage.
All of the sudden they need rest?
All fucking season you kept telling us how fresh and rested they/James were.

It's just denial and an excuse by you to not address how bad they look doing the only thing they need to do, play basketball games.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its gonna be a beat down

How much rest do you cucks need? Has the NBA made you guys play extra games compared to everyone else.

Recent events would say the Cavs aren't doing shit.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My life is over
th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a horrible L for Miami tonight.

If we miss the playoffs due to a tiebreaker or by a game, this will be the game I look at. Just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.