• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a rough start to the year. Obviously got better. What's your point?
its just funny to see you fawning over a guy and declaring him the missing link when a few months ago you were "done with him" and didnt think hed be in the league in 5 years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I didn't. I still see the Cavs in the Finals, I just said there road isn't going to be as easy as last year.
who cares?

i dont think they are gonna go 12-2 in the EAst this year either. The HEat didnt go 12-2 in the East ANY year lebron was there. Cavs have done it BOTH years. I cant expect them to have that level of fucking dominance 3 years in a row.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just funny to see you fawning over a guy and declaring him the missing link when a few months ago you were "done with him" and didnt think hed be in the league in 5 years.

As I said he had a rough start to the season. Obviously improved big time since then. What's your point again?

He was awful in the first 3 games. Avg 10 PPG on 31% shooting. Easy to see why I was frustrated with Dion after those 3 games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it have to be from this season?

Yes it does because I said the Heat were the best team/playing the best ball in the league from Mid January through Mid March so yes find me another team who went 23-5 or better in that same time period.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the supposed tanking Lakers scored 81 pts against the Blazers D, but dropped 120 against the Cavs, what does that say right now and going forward, about the Cavs defense? Please don't give me a "cause playoffs" answer because I've watched atleast 10 years of contending Laker teams playing the flip the switch crap, and it backfired at times when they least expected it. Good luck getting another chip this year, because you guys will need it

but i'll answer the question for him...

the Cavs defense right now sucks ass...

all the bragging, all the trash talk, fuggit all the "king's" horses and all the "king's" men can't cover for that...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does because I said the Heat were the best team/playing the best ball in the league from Mid January through Mid March so yes find me another team who went 23-5 or better in that same time period.

If wiggy sayz it don't matter what your Heat have done lately then it just don't matter. And Whiteside had a shitty game last night. He couldn't even score 20 damn points! Although let's just pretend he didn't have another double/double or shot better than 50% from the field. If you take that into consideration my entire bullshit argument is invalid.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wiggy sayz if the Cavs don't repeat it's proof Adam Silver is against them & the fix is on.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i'll answer the question for him...

the Cavs defense right now sucks ass...

all the bragging, all the trash talk, fuggit all the "king's" horses and all the "king's" men can't cover for that...
who cares?

if it sucks in the post season- i will def. care

there is not one thing the Cavs could do to prove anything from November to April.

This team will always be judged at what they do in the REAL NBA season that is fast approaching. Just as he has done the last 6 years- you are gonna have to watch THE KING have a long, drawn out post season march to greatness once again. That big ole soggy shit sandwich is just waiting for you to take another bite.

its almost a full proof-pattern at this point. Cavs have some adversity, fire there coach, have injuries, love isnt staying- lebron is thinking about leaving, blah blah blah

the result is gonna be the same- the Cavs will be in the Finals with a chance to win their 2nd straight title. Not much more you can ask for out of any NBA team. you will be watching King James and the Cavs play deep into the playoffs for YEARS to come. embrace it. and ill continue to laughing my ass off on your yearly-knitpicking of the Defending Champs.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wiggy sayz if the Cavs don't repeat it's proof Adam Silver is against them & the fix is on.

oooo, this sounds like fun. so we're calling this game "Wiggy says"...? ok...

"Wiggy says" Triscuit Thompson is a better player than Hassan Whiteside...

your turn...:heh:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me this has been a great nba season. Cavs have been fun to watch- Love is playing his best ball as a Cav, LeBron has had more triple doubles this year then the previous 4 years combined. Kyrie is playing the best bal of his career and is headed towards another All NBA team where he is chosen as a top 6 guard in the league.

Even the teams and players that i like following are having solid years- the Bucks are playing really solid ball since Middleton has been back. Russell Westbrook- my fav. non Cav has been amazing too watch. The Mavs have done a great job of reloading on the fly and have an exciting young core and a nice pick going forward. The Suns have a bonafide star, a great young roster and will be able to add a potential all star in the upcoming draft.

not only that- but quite a few of the teams i dont like are sucking major ass. the lakers are garbage. The Heat just might finish with the worst spot to be in in the entire league- 9th in the East- or even better- might get the Cavs in the first round and get beat to a bloody pulp. The Knicks are garbage. The Blazers fell flat on their on their face. The Celtics are just good enough to give their fans hope- but not good enough to be a serious threat since they couldnt land Butler or George--- itll be fun knocking them down a peg. lol.....

I wish every NBA season was this amazing.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares?

if it sucks in the post season- i will def. care

there is not one thing the Cavs could do to prove anything from November to April.

This team will always be judged at what they do in the REAL NBA season that is fast approaching. Just as he has done the last 6 years- you are gonna have to watch THE KING have a long, drawn out post season march to greatness once again. That big ole soggy shit sandwich is just waiting for you to take another bite.

its almost a full proof-pattern at this point. Cavs have some adversity, fire there coach, have injuries, love isnt staying- lebron is thinking about leaving, blah blah blah

the result is gonna be the same- the Cavs will be in the Finals with a chance to win their 2nd straight title. Not much more you can ask for out of any NBA team. you will be watching King James and the Cavs play deep into the playoffs for YEARS to come. embrace it. and ill continue to laughing my ass off on your yearly-knitpicking of the Defending Champs.

lmfao YOU DO...

the rest of that post wasn't even worth reading....:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.