• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Chicago Bears MVP?

Who is the 2015 Bears MVP?

• Matt Forte

• Parnell McPhee

• Alshon Jeffery

• Kyle Long

• Jay Cutler

• Willie Young

• Tracy Porter

• Other- Please respond with a name of your own.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the most valuable player on the Bears roster this year?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio has effected the Bears more then any other.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Cutler was the reason we were in most every game.

Won the KC game by himself, pretty much. Could argue the Oakland game as well. Played well in a win on Sunday with Todd Mariani and Josh Bellamy as his leading WR's.

Given all the injuries, the midst of huge change and being under a large microscope following last year. He had a hell of a season. Would like to see him boost the numbers on Sunday. Will likely finish with 20+ TD's 3,700 or so yards and single digit INTs. Rating in the mid-90's. Have to give that at least a golf clap considering everything. Even if you're a Cutler hater.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am a hater, but its really tough to give a MVP to the guy that got handcuffed to the running game and was told not to throw the game away, right now 100 passing attempts less than last year.
That was our best player.

How about giving it to Robbie Gould? His two chokes have us sitting in the top 10 right now for the draft.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am a hater, but its really tough to give a MVP to the guy that got handcuffed to the running game and was told not to throw the game away, right now 100 passing attempts less than last year.
That was our best player.

How about giving it to Robbie Gould? His two chokes have us sitting in the top 10 right now for the draft.

Do you think that disparity might have a little to do with the Bears being down by 30 points by halftime in every fucking game last year?

You are not a hater dude. You are an ass. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were a goddamned Packers fan.

The fucking Politics forum is less annoying than this one.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Cutler was the reason we were in most every game.

Won the KC game by himself, pretty much. Could argue the Oakland game as well. Played well in a win on Sunday with Todd Mariani and Josh Bellamy as his leading WR's.

Given all the injuries, the midst of huge change and being under a large microscope following last year. He had a hell of a season. Would like to see him boost the numbers on Sunday. Will likely finish with 20+ TD's 3,700 or so yards and single digit INTs. Rating in the mid-90's. Have to give that at least a golf clap considering everything. Even if you're a Cutler hater.

AustinClaps.gif

And yes, he's the only obvious choice.......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let see...the Bears starting receivers this week are Nobody McNeverheardof, Cameron Somethingorother, Josh Whatshisface and Marc Whiteboyfrommontana.

I think the gameplan should be to throw it 50 times. :rolleyes2:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let see...the Bears starting receivers this week are Nobody McNeverheardof, Cameron Somethingorother, Josh Whatshisface and Marc Whiteboyfrommontana.

I think the gameplan should be to throw it 50 times. :rolleyes2:

And when it was one of the best in the game in Marshall, most underrated in Jeffrey, Bennett and Forte with the deepest offense in football its double the interceptions. Which way do you want it?
#handcuffthegunslinger

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's Marc Trestman doing over in Baltimore this year?

Bears were the No. 2 Offense in the League his first year, but they still struggled as a TEAM because the Defense sucked. Second year, teams had tape on the O and the D sucked even worse.

There's your answer.

It's a team game, and as I stated before, allot of those INT's were in games where we were down by 30 before halftime.

Jay's not going anywhere, so get fucking over it.

As if Bears fans don't get enough shit for being meatheads, you gotta come in and self-proclaim it.

I'm glad the season's over. I have no reason to come here now and read your stupid fucking drivel.

#you'reannoying

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat O'Donnell, the punter...

:peep:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's official... AI has pissed off EVERY regular poster on the Bears Board... What does that tell everyone?

I can't decide if he's really this stupid or an EVIL genius sent here to rile up some shit.... Nah, he's just THAT stupid.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's official... AI has pissed off EVERY regular poster on the Bears Board... What does that tell everyone?

I can't decide if he's really this stupid or an EVIL genius sent here to rile up some shit.... Nah, he's just THAT stupid.

The others can take all your whining, I cant, so its all my fault. Great receivers, no playoffs, shit receivers, no playoffs, bad defense no playoffs, better defense, no playoffs. There is always an excuse, always one constant. Its time to blame the constant. I am just trying to help you get thru your withdrawals.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The others can take all your whining, I cant, so its all my fault. Great receivers, no playoffs, shit receivers, no playoffs, bad defense no playoffs, better defense, no playoffs. There is always an excuse, always one constant. Its time to blame the constant. I am just trying to help you get thru your withdrawals.

Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers?:noidea:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You forgot to add coaching to the mix..... How many offensive and head coaches have we gone thru since Jays renure here?

And I'm with you on theres 'always an excuse'......

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McPhee was probably the Bears best player but it's hard to argue that Jay wasn't the most valuable. The team's wins were largely a result of his good play, or at minimum, his not forcing things.