• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Rookies

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know some guys on this board are high on him but Brian Quick and Kenny Britt are getting far more praise at camp. Austin will be nothing more than a decoy this year, IMO.

I was going to say, the Rams are going to be incredibly dangerous this year, apparently. Britt has had a resurgence and is going to be an All-Pro for sure. The light finally turned on for Quick, and it's looking like the pro bowl for him. And Austin has been electric. Super Bowl, here they come!

Obviously Britt has been very good in the past, and both Quick and Austin have unique physical abilities. I just chuckle reading the press out of STL. More so than any other place I've seen this offseason, it seems like unabashed optimism about the offense. Though in seriousness, there's a decent chance the Rams will cut a solid WR. Between Austin, Quick, Britt, Givens, Pettis, and Bailey, they're pretty full. They could certainly keep all six of those guys, but there really isn't any room for anyone else. If Givens is the odd man out (admittedly very unlikely), I'd be interested.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was going to say, the Rams are going to be incredibly dangerous this year, apparently. Britt has had a resurgence and is going to be an All-Pro for sure. The light finally turned on for Quick, and it's looking like the pro bowl for him. And Austin has been electric. Super Bowl, here they come!

Obviously Britt has been very good in the past, and both Quick and Austin have unique physical abilities. I just chuckle reading the press out of STL. More so than any other place I've seen this offseason, it seems like unabashed optimism about the offense. Though in seriousness, there's a decent chance the Rams will cut a solid WR. Between Austin, Quick, Britt, Givens, Pettis, and Bailey, they're pretty full. They could certainly keep all six of those guys, but there really isn't any room for anyone else. If Givens is the odd man out (admittedly very unlikely), I'd be interested.

Stedman Bailey's suspended the 1st four games of the season. While I think it's Pettis gets cut, because has run his course in St Louis, Bailey is likely also on the roster bubble. Givens is a pipe dream. Too bad we're back loaded on WRs as is. Roman's is finally simplifying the offense, I wonder if that means even less 3WR sets or less cuteness and delay of games.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stedman Bailey's suspended the 1st four games of the season. While I think it's Pettis gets cut, because has run his course in St Louis, Bailey is likely also on the roster bubble. Givens is a pipe dream. Too bad we're back loaded on WRs as is. Roman's is finally simplifying the offense, I wonder if that means even less 3WR sets or less cuteness and delay of games.

Hopefully the latter. The delays continue to be a problem.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Da'Rick Rogers - WR - Colts

Da'Rick Rogers is off to a slow start at training camp.

Per beat man Mike Wells, Griff Whalen has "definitely" outplayed Rogers so far. It's another disappointing turn of events for a very talented prospect fighting for the No. 4 receiver job. Still, he's just 23 years old and Reggie Wayne/Hakeem Nicks are on one-year deals. We're still holding Rogers in deep Dynasty formats where we can.
Source: ESPN.com

Jul 31 - 9:42 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ziggy Ansah - DL - Lions

Lions DL coach Jim Washburn believes RE Ziggy Ansah "can be an elite player at some point in time."

"He’s got real potential," Washburn continued. "He’s got elite potential, he’s just got to do it." Ansah has been sidelined throughout the offseason and during training camp as he recovers from shoulder surgery. He may miss most of camp, but should be ready for the opener. Under new DC Teryl Austin, Ansah is expected to move around more. But he's going to get after the quarterback.
Source: Detroit Free Press

Jul 30 - 1:21 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Robert Woods - WR - Bills

Robert Woods was listed as the first-team receiver opposite Sammy Watkins on the Bills' first training camp depth chart.

Mike Williams is directly behind Woods, while Marquise Goodwin is backing up Watkins. Woods hasn't generated much fantasy hype, but qualifies as a sleeper to lead Buffalo in receptions this season. Watkins is talented, but a rookie, and Woods will play the "movement" wideout role in Doug Marrone's offense, running high-percentage routes at Z and slot receiver. He's a sleeper for 70 catches.
Source: Bills on Twitter

Jul 29 - 10:30 AM