• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft: The Quarterback Class

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, @ducky is in for a big surprise if he still thinks McCarthy won't be taken until the 5th round. It sounds like he is definitely going first round to somoene, and that many of these QBs are going to be overdrafted big-time. Which is not surprising at all if you have been watching the draft in recent years.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, @ducky is in for a big surprise if he still thinks McCarthy won't be taken until the 5th round. It sounds like he is definitely going first round to somoene, and that many of these QBs are going to be overdrafted big-time. Which is not surprising at all if you have been watching the draft in recent years.
Yeah probably his team at # 4 or 5

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah and what is worse is that it is going to be my team over-paying for him!

Might be looking at Christian Ponder 2.0!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so much at OU.

I still think he's got a shot for a long career.

Not so much when he had Jordan Addison, either.
People are going to get sick of hearing about him this season. All he needs to do to have the best QB season for a bears QB ever is throw for 4,000 yards, ~30 TDs, and <15 ints. In the current bears offense, he could realistically achieve that his rookie year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are going to get sick of hearing about him this season. All he needs to do to have the best QB season for a bears QB ever is throw for 4,000 yards, ~30 TDs, and <15 ints. In the current bears offense, he could realistically achieve that his rookie year.
Its good having a QB everyone talks about :yes:

The QB draft looks like the whammy game to me. If a QB ends up in Chicago, Minnesota or even Vegas then they are in a really good spot to develop. A QB landing in New England or Denver is probably going to have to wait a year for the roster to catch up. This is a rare time when the worst team isnt getting the most valuable prospect. The Bears could easily be the new Bengals/Texans.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The QB draft looks like the whammy game to me. If a QB ends up in Chicago, Minnesota or even Vegas then they are in a really good spot to develop. A QB landing in New England or Denver is probably going to have to wait a year for the roster to catch up. This is a rare time when the worst team isnt getting the most valuable prospect. The Bears could easily be the new Bengals/Texans.
comedy central thank you GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not too often does a 7-10 team get a shot at the consensus #1 overall QB, plus they've had a fruitful FA and trade season thus far...

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was ranking the big 6 of this QB class in order of talent:

1. Williams
2. Penix
3. Daniels
4. Maye
5. Nix
6. McCarthy

But my prediction for the order in which they'll be taken:

1. Williams
2. Daniels
3. Maye
4. McCarthy
5. Penix
6. Nix

Maye/McCarthy could very well be a swap there, along with Penix/Nix for their respective spots. But I'll stick with the order I posted.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still find it hard to believe that Harbaugh passed on trading Herbert to Minnesota for the 5 and probably 4 more picks to get JJ.

Penix Jr brought me right back to the great Mike Vick in Atlanta and we all know Cousins is not playing 17 plus games a year. So far Penix has the best chance to succeed because he can learn behind a really good one.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still find it hard to believe that Harbaugh passed on trading Herbert to Minnesota for the 5 and probably 4 more picks to get JJ.

Penix Jr brought me right back to the great Mike Vick in Atlanta and we all know Cousins is not playing 17 plus games a year. So far Penix has the best chance to succeed because he can learn behind a really good one.
Mahomes, Hurts, Love, Rodgers all sat.

Burrow, Stroud, Allen all played.

It can work both ways.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that hard to believe that Harbaugh kept Herbert.

His last stint in the NFL only lasted 4 years for the one simple reason that he didnt have a QB of Herbert's caliber.