• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Los Angeles Rams 2024 NFL Draft

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we trade? Keep it and pick a possible great player? So many possibilities!!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they had pick #22

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they had pick #22
I’m pretty sure it’s 19. Everyone else that lost I believe had a better record than us other than the Steelers and since they beat us in the regular season, we’d get 19 over them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well pick your nose at #22.

Half of the league is looking for a LT. There won't be many left. One I like for the fifth or sixth round and could be a huge surprise is
Kiran Amegadjie of Yale. He's 6'5" 326 and he's declaring as a junior.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well pick your nose at #22.

Half of the league is looking for a LT. There won't be many left. One I like for the fifth or sixth round and could be a huge surprise is
Kiran Amegadjie of Yale. He's 6'5" 326 and he's declaring as a junior.

I doubt a tackle prospect declaring as a junior will last that long. I would guess day 2. Still, a worthy target at that juncture. True day 1 LT prospects are tough, need to be top 10 to get a blue-chipper.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edge could be in that mix too, even QB if the right guy slides. A lot depends on what they do in free agency first.
Do y'all have a lot of cap space?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In response to Red's inquiry as to when I was going to set-up this thread, this is the official thread for the Los Angeles Rams' 2024 draft chats, mocks, and potential UDFAs. You can use the thread of Rams News & Current Events and this one to discuss FA and Coaching movements that will have an effect on the draft. Thus, commence with all manner of GMness!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would lean secondary (but that may not be the prevailing thought here). The OL held up pretty well this year, but can always be (and should be) improved.
Especially, if old man Stafford returns. You want to keep him healthy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I borrowed this from Southieinnc over on the Patriots page. It is a start since we pick between 20-22 since the BUCS eliminated the Eagles. Also, we ain't going to get close to Joe Alt even though the Rams want him and he was Kyren Williams' teammate.

The only tackles I would pick in the 1st round. What have you got?

1)Kingsley Suamataia**, OT, BYU
Height: 6-6. Weight: 315.

" Suamataia has shocking speed and athleticism for an edge blocker of his size. Suamataia is superb in pass protection while also showing toughness as a run blocker. He could stand to add some lower body strength, but he has a lot of upside and could be a very good starter at left or right tackle in the NFL. The cousin of elite Lions tackle Penei Sewell, Suamataia has the pedigree and a ton of upside."

2} J.C. Latham*, OT, Alabama
Height: 6-6. Weight: 326.

"There is no doubt that Latham is a powerful kid with the ability to generate movement at the point of attack. He makes winning blocks look easy with serious strength and an ability to sustain. However, Latham is more of a right tackle than a left tackle for the NFL given his feet and movement skills. Still, Latham was rock solid in pass protection for Alabama in 2023."

3)Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma
Height: 6-7. Weight: 327.

"Guyton is an athletic freak with a special combination of size, speed and extreme length. Team sources say Guyton has all the ability but needs to get more consistent. He has a lot of upside to grow as he gains experience. Multiple team sources say Guyton has first-round potential and think he could be a riser for the 2024 NFL Draft. He was excellent against Texas and showed his tremendous length, quickness and athleticism."

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19th pick I believe. Got to get beef no matter what. OL or DL. We have not drafted well early in past drafts at the RB or WR positions.

We got at least 4 starters from last years draft. They killed it

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I borrowed this from Southieinnc over on the Patriots page. It is a start since we pick between 20-22 since the BUCS eliminated the Eagles. Also, we ain't going to get close to Joe Alt even though the Rams want him and he was Kyren Williams' teammate.

The only tackles I would pick in the 1st round. What have you got?

1)Kingsley Suamataia**, OT, BYU
Height: 6-6. Weight: 315.

" Suamataia has shocking speed and athleticism for an edge blocker of his size. Suamataia is superb in pass protection while also showing toughness as a run blocker. He could stand to add some lower body strength, but he has a lot of upside and could be a very good starter at left or right tackle in the NFL. The cousin of elite Lions tackle Penei Sewell, Suamataia has the pedigree and a ton of upside."

2} J.C. Latham*, OT, Alabama
Height: 6-6. Weight: 326.

"There is no doubt that Latham is a powerful kid with the ability to generate movement at the point of attack. He makes winning blocks look easy with serious strength and an ability to sustain. However, Latham is more of a right tackle than a left tackle for the NFL given his feet and movement skills. Still, Latham was rock solid in pass protection for Alabama in 2023."

3)Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma
Height: 6-7. Weight: 327.

"Guyton is an athletic freak with a special combination of size, speed and extreme length. Team sources say Guyton has all the ability but needs to get more consistent. He has a lot of upside to grow as he gains experience. Multiple team sources say Guyton has first-round potential and think he could be a riser for the 2024 NFL Draft. He was excellent against Texas and showed his tremendous length, quickness and athleticism."

I think Fuaga and Mims would also be in the 1st round mix at OT, could be off the board by the Rams pick.