• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 Longhorns arrested for sexual assault

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now know these two were part of the 4, Joe Begeron was another.
They weren't completely banned. They could only be there by appointment and couldn't hang out.

Bergeron has been reinstated, Strong said he's done everything they asked him and he's in the rotation at RB. He also said Gray has the best work ethic on the team......but I think Brown starts. If you rewatch the last 4 or so games from last season, you can visibly see teams scared to tackle him.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bergeron has been reinstated, Strong said he's done everything they asked him and he's in the rotation at RB. He also said Gray has the best work ethic on the team......but I think Brown starts. If you rewatch the last 4 or so games from last season, you can visibly see teams scared to tackle him.

Brown was a beast there at the end. In the Baylor game for the championship, in the first half, and on first down! he had over a hundred yards on 14 carries...

Of course, the MB braintrust then switched the game plan to the aerial Derp attack, and we know how that ended up.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown was a beast there at the end. In the Baylor game for the championship, in the first half, and on first down! he had over a hundred yards on 14 carries...

Of course, the MB braintrust then switched the game plan to the aerial Derp attack, and we know how that ended up.

Sounds like the Sugar Bowl. Henry had 8 carries for 100 yds. with no sign of slowing down but hey, fuck that, let's throw the ball some more. Especially since we can't keep Striker out of AJ's asshole. :scratch:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Sugar Bowl. Henry had 8 carries for 100 yds. with no sign of slowing down but hey, fuck that, let's throw the ball some more. Especially since we can't keep Striker out of AJ's asshole. :scratch:

TLDR: Enjoy Nuss Michigan Fans.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going full retard is running rampant in CFB these days. I guess it probably always has to an extent, just easier to get caught now. :noidea:

You would think with social media, cameras, etc., these kids would get some kind of a clue that everything they say and do is under a microscope. Evidently not.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think with social media, cameras, etc., these kids would get some kind of a clue that everything they say and do is under a microscope. Evidently not.

Seriously. You can be in the middle of doing something now and it'll already be on the internet.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the 40 Acres, Mr. Strong, they didn't earn the nickname "Book'em Bonghorns" for being Choir Boys!

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going full retard is running rampant in CFB these days. I guess it probably always has to an extent, just easier to get caught now. :noidea:

I think they get so used to nobody saying no they don't understand when it when they hear it. Then start thinking its just another conquest they should be rewarded for. Full retard yes, but its my thought on why they do this.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the legal arm of the evil empire has experienced a failure...

I'm sure they were simply texting when this happened.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "paragon of virtue" was cool with banging two guys at the same time but only balked when she thought it was going to be made public? Yea, she's a ho. Doesn't make what happened right but she's a POS too. Don't blame UT; blame the people who think sport fucking is as natural as sleeping and eating.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "paragon of virtue" was cool with banging two guys at the same time but only balked when she thought it was going to be made public? Yea, she's a ho. Doesn't make what happened right but she's a POS too. Don't blame UT; blame the people who think sport fucking is as natural as sleeping and eating.

We have no idea what happened. Taking pot shots at what appears to be a likely r*pe victim is just low. Its best to let the truth come out and comment later after the facts are known, because you can end up looking quite stupid if your take is wrong.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no idea what happened. Taking pot shots at what appears to be a likely r*pe victim is just low. Its best to let the truth come out and comment later after the facts are known, because you can end up looking quite stupid if your take is wrong.

You could be right Codaxx. But I would have bet she'd be screaming bloody hell and fighting them for all she was worth if she hadn't had the initial intention of going with the flow. The article makes no mention of her being battered, etc. which is a lurid detail that's normally made public when a story breaks. We'll find out. I'm sick of guys taking liberties with women but the women too often compound their own poor behavior with allegations that later prove to be, at best, a he-said/she-said situation. Either way, Charlie Strong did the right thing. The absolute right thing.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be right Codaxx. But I would have bet she'd be screaming bloody hell and fighting them for all she was worth if she hadn't had the initial intention of going with the flow. The article makes no mention of her being battered, etc. which is a lurid detail that's normally made public when a story breaks. We'll find out. I'm sick of guys taking liberties with women but the women too often compound their own poor behavior with allegations that later prove to be, at best, a he-said/she-said situation. Either way, Charlie Strong did the right thing. The absolute right thing.

. At that time, the alleged victim claims, Sanders began to force himself on the alleged victim. When Meander returned to the room, the alleged victim claims both Texas receivers continued to “forcibly” penetrate the victim.

No we don't know what happened but when there was enough force involved to get the DA involved it doesn't seem like she was ok with it before the camera. If this turns out to be a lie and these guys are found innocent then I'd be all for them suing her for all she is worth and her future earnings too. But for now I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt. Looking for battery I can easily imagine two collegiate level football players forcing a 110 lb woman into things just through intimidation.

Shonuff AJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we don't know what happened but when there was enough force involved to get the DA involved it doesn't seem like she was ok with it before the camera. If this turns out to be a lie and these guys are found innocent then I'd be all for them suing her for all she is worth and her future earnings too. But for now I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt. Looking for battery I can easily imagine two collegiate level football players forcing a 110 lb woman into things just through intimidation.

Its in the arrest affidavit.
Basically, she was downtown on 6th street, ran into Meander and caught a ride back to the dorms. She showered at his dorm room, then they had consensual sex. Someone knocked on the door, Meander answered it and it was Sanders. Meander went into the restroom, Sanders forced himself on the girl. She said no, tried to push him away, but he got it in anyway, Then he forcibly went for the back door. He ended up on the ground with her, and kept on. Meander finally came out and forced himself on her as well.

Texas football players Kendall Sanders, Montrel Meander charged with sexual assault, suspended from team | Dallas Morning News

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Affadavit sounds awful. Absolutely kick them off the team.

Give them due process because there may be more to the story than meets the eye. It is certainly possible the sex was agreed to on all ends, and buyers remorse kicked in when she saw pictures being taken. Even if that is the case, at the very least Sanders is guilty of felony illegal recording.

It's also very possible that this was flat out r*pe, and these 2 jackasses will not only not be playing football - but will be heading to the penitentiary.

Either way I'm done with them as Longhorns.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh. Even if the Grand Jury "No Bills" them, I will be very surprised if Strong doesn't pull their 2014-2015 scholarship.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its in the arrest affidavit.
Basically, she was downtown on 6th street, ran into Meander and caught a ride back to the dorms. She showered at his dorm room, then they had consensual sex. Someone knocked on the door, Meander answered it and it was Sanders. Meander went into the restroom, Sanders forced himself on the girl. She said no, tried to push him away, but he got it in anyway, Then he forcibly went for the back door. He ended up on the ground with her, and kept on. Meander finally came out and forced himself on her as well.

Texas football players Kendall Sanders, Montrel Meander charged with sexual assault, suspended from team | Dallas Morning News

after hearing about the affidavit, I just want them gone, and let the law run a just course.