• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2-1

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams are unproven.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you have noticed, but you didn't post this on the general discussion board -- you posted it on a Detroit Lions message board.

Are you saying if I went and put a post on the Bears team board that said:

Jay Cutler is terrible and extremely overrated -- only reason he looks good to Bears fans is that the backup QBs on Chicago are so pathetic.

The offense should be buying dinner for the defense on a daily basis because the defense is the only reason the Bears win games, with the defensive touchdowns and turnovers forced.

The Bears clock for being a winning franchise is slowly ticking away as the defense continues to get older and if they have to rely on their offense, they would be lucky to win 5 or 6 games.

So if I went and posted this on the Bears team page, with them not knowing who I am -- the Bears fans would just say -- We respect your opinion and we politely disagree?!? Give me a break.

Well, If you posted that Id have to say you were that nincompoop Pats fan JDM that posts on the Bears board. Thats something he would say for sure- and be serious about it, lol.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I fucked up a couple of times now Smitty!

It'll never die...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I fucked up a couple of times now Smitty!

It'll never die...

I've been wanting it to die. I'm just not going to let people keep saying things that aren't true, so I'll reply as long as that happens. I think you can understand that. I hope this is the end of it.

Here's to an entertaining and injury free game on Sunday. Cheers!

:suds:

If we were at a bar, I'd buy you all a round.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious that you think I'm a troll.
And we find it hilarious that you can't recognize your trollish behavior.

The fact that you're not letting this go, says who is actually the child here.
Says the douchebag that keeps coming back to our board, commenting on the same thread. Child? Says the cry baby that went back to the Bears board to whine and complain about our treatment of you. Grow a pair son. You come to our board and start shit, you're gonna get treated that way. And your behavior since doesn't help your cause. But stay as long as you wish, we need some laughs here.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wanting it to die.
Oh shut the fuck up about it already. If you wanted it to die, you wouldn't keep commenting on it. You also wouldn't go making a post on the Bears board about how mean we were to you. And then you wouldn't make a thread saying how this was your plan all along. I was starting to give you a break and had started actual football conversations, but you can blow it our your ass bro. Your trollish behavior is an old and tired schtick. We've seen it from many Bears fans before you. You aren't original.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shut the fuck up about it already. If you wanted it to die, you wouldn't keep commenting on it. You also wouldn't go making a post on the Bears board about how mean we were to you. And then you wouldn't make a thread saying how this was your plan all along. I was starting to give you a break and had started actual football conversations, but you can blow it our your ass bro. Your trollish behavior is an old and tired schtick. We've seen it from many Bears fans before you. You aren't original.

As I said in an above post. I only posted in reply to others saying things that were untruthful about me. Surely, you can understand why someone would defend themselves in that scenario. I'm sorry you guys got upset. I didn't think you all would take such offense what I said.

Good luck to your Lions on Sunday. Hoping for an exciting and injury free game.

:suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question: Why do you guys try to talk shit? After being terrible for 50 years, do you think that anyone takes anything you are your team says or does seriously?

Uhhh -- you are in a LIONS CHAT BOARD. we didn't search you out in the Bears chat, you guys came over here. so how is it that WE are trying to talk shit? Think about that and get back to me.

As far as your last comment -- Outside the fact it shows your stupidity as it is almost illegible. No one here cares what Bears fans think. If we did -- we'd put up a post on the Bears chat or on the general board.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely, you can understand why someone would defend themselves in that
scenario.
Surely you can understand then why we got all up in arms about your initial comments on the Lions? Got it?

Like you said on the Bears board, it's a football message board. Who gives a flying fuck what people say about you? We'll never meet you, and hopefully after this week, we won't see you on our board til our next matchup. That's a weak stance. Apparently you can't handle big 'ol Lions' board meanies saying mean whittle things about po whittle richie boy.

Dueces. :suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, If you posted that Id have to say you were that nincompoop Pats fan JDM that posts on the Bears board. Thats something he would say for sure- and be serious about it, lol.

If I put that post up -- I'd have Bears fans coming out of the woodworks to talk trash to me -- the SAME way it happened here on the Lions board.

If you want to talk trash about a team -- put it on the general board. It doesn't matter what team it is -- if you put up something on their team message board, you are going to get a backlash from anyone posting on that page.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we find it hilarious that you can't recognize your trollish behavior.

Says the douchebag that keeps coming back to our board, commenting on the same thread. Child? Says the cry baby that went back to the Bears board to whine and complain about our treatment of you. Grow a pair son. You come to our board and start shit, you're gonna get treated that way. And your behavior since doesn't help your cause. But stay as long as you wish, we need some laughs here.

I'm sorry that you guys are so angry over this. It truly wasn't my intention.

I really don't feel that I came here starting anything. I gave a very brief and vague post saying that the Lions would win, but I don't think they're a good team. Then, I got called stupid, an asshole, and a troll. Then, I responded by elaborating on my earlier post. I then IMMEDIATELY apologized for the language, even though while my post was aggressive, I don't feel it should have offended you guys nearly as much as it did. You guys took it personally, as if you actually play for the Lions.

I NEVER went after a single person individually, but that's all you have done with me. I have only defended myself in this thread. I haven't extended the thread at all. Only replied to others who saying things that I felt were untruthful.

I started the thread on the Bears board, because I was honestly (and still am a bit) shocked at the way things got out of hand so quickly.

I don't like being called a troll, because I am not, nor have I ever been one. A troll is someone who intentionally tries to stir a pot. Despite the fact that I did "stir the pot", that was NOT my intention. If you don't believe me fine.

I don't think a troll would still be here trying to work this out like I am. Honestly, think to yourself... what did I really say that was SO offensive? I said a few things about the Lions? FINE... then prove me wrong. Coming at me personally doesn't accomplish anything. It only provokes conflict.

Again, I hope this can all die out, and we can talk football.

Cheers...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely you can understand then why we got all up in arms about your initial comments on the Lions? Got it?

Like you said on the Bears board, it's a football message board. Who gives a flying fuck what people say about you? We'll never meet you, and hopefully after this week, we won't see you on our board til our next matchup. That's a weak stance. Apparently you can't handle big 'ol Lions' board meanies saying mean whittle things about po whittle richie boy.

Dueces. :suds:

I really don't understand. As there is a big difference between talking about a football team, and going after someone personally. It's not that it affects me in my real life, I just rather talk to people and work things out if possible.

I don't understand why your holding this grudge. I am being very respectful to you.

I hope we can talk football in the future, I'd rather not just leave things like this. I assure you that I can win every single person on this board back over, if they give me chance.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in an above post. I only posted in reply to others saying things that were untruthful about me.
That statement right there is called lying, or bullshit. Whichever you prefer.

You came on here, out of the blue, and led with "Your team isn't any good" and then proceeded to have a total meltdown when we got hostile with you. If you can't figure out the cause and effect there maybe you should put down the bratwurst and go back and finish high school. It's also pretty obvious that you have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

So whenever you want to stop being a troll and drag your sorry ass back to the Bears board we'll stop pointing out how foolish you're making yourself look...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I put that post up -- I'd have Bears fans coming out of the woodworks to talk trash to me -- the SAME way it happened here on the Lions board.

If you want to talk trash about a team -- put it on the general board. It doesn't matter what team it is -- if you put up something on their team message board, you are going to get a backlash from anyone posting on that page.

You know what they say- trolls be crazy, yo.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that you guys are so angry over this. It truly wasn't my intention.
I'll put this in prose that someone with your education level will be able to easily understand-
Liar, liar pants on fire!

I really don't feel that I came here starting anything.
See above comment.

I gave a very brief and vague post saying that the Lions would win, but I don't think they're a good team.
No mas pantalones.

Then, I got called stupid, an asshole, and a troll.
Gee, I can't imagine why? :doh:

Then, I responded by elaborating on my earlier post. I then IMMEDIATELY apologized for the language, even though while my post was aggressive, I don't feel it should have offended you guys nearly as much as it did. You guys took it personally, as if you actually play for the Lions.
Quick question- you know this is the Detroit Lions message board, right?

I NEVER went after a single person individually, but that's all you have done with me. I have only defended myself in this thread. I haven't extended the thread at all. Only replied to others who saying things that I felt were untruthful.
:lame: Wash the sand out of your vag and head back to the Bears board so you can get your hugs and a cookie to make you feel better then.

I started the thread on the Bears board, because I was honestly (and still am a bit) shocked at the way things got out of hand so quickly.
Then you're both a troll and an idiot.

I don't like being called a troll, because I am not, nor have I ever been one. A troll is someone who intentionally tries to stir a pot. Despite the fact that I did "stir the pot", that was NOT my intention. If you don't believe me fine.
Nobody believes you, mostly because you're both a troll and a lair.

I don't think a troll would still be here trying to work this out like I am.
A troll would still be here stirring shit up, though. Kind of like exactly what you're doing right now...

Honestly, think to yourself... what did I really say that was SO offensive? I said a few things about the Lions? FINE... then prove me wrong. Coming at me personally doesn't accomplish anything. It only provokes conflict.
Your whole goal was to come here and create conflict you dumbass troll! Maybe you're used to Bears fans who are generally too drunk and stoopid to see through your bullshit, but all of us have no problem seeing through your lame-ass charade...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand. As there is a big difference between talking about a football team, and going after someone personally. It's not that it affects me in my real life, I just rather talk to people and work things out if possible.

I don't understand why your holding this grudge. I am being very respectful to you.

I hope we can talk football in the future, I'd rather not just leave things like this. I assure you that I can win every single person on this board back over, if they give me chance.

I'm being very serious right now- I think this guy really has a serious personality disorder.

His thought process seems to be "I'm going to come here and insult your team and then fly off the handle because I don't understand why you're all so mad. Then I'm going to keep insulting your team while insisting that I can make you all my friends."

Normal, well adjusted people just don't think that way. I wonder if this guy sends faxes and makes coffee for a living?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking funny as shit.

Seven pages of crying I am not a troll. As he continues to hang out on the Lions board. Obviously even Bear fans can't stand him so he has to post elsewhere.

If you come to the Lions Board and want to discuss anything Lions related act like an intelligent fan. We don't have to agree with everyone but respectful posters usually are welcomed.

If you have nothing worthwhile to discuss don't bother you flamed out after page 1.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he continues to hang out on the Lions board. Obviously even Bear fans can't stand him so he has to post elsewhere.

Clearly not. If you'd go over to the Bears board. You'll see that's not true.

If you come to the Lions Board and want to discuss anything Lions related act like an intelligent fan. We don't have to agree with everyone but respectful posters usually are welcomed.

Which is what I came here to do. You guys called me an asshole and a troll long before I flamed out.

You're late to the party. This has all been over and over a million times.

Good luck to your Lions Sunday.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being very serious right now- I think this guy really has a serious personality disorder.

His thought process seems to be "I'm going to come here and insult your team and then fly off the handle because I don't understand why you're all so mad. Then I'm going to keep insulting your team while insisting that I can make you all my friends."

Normal, well adjusted people just don't think that way. I wonder if this guy sends faxes and makes coffee for a living?

The fact that you're not letting this go, says far more about you. If continuing this conflict and being mean to me makes you feel better. Please, go ahead.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I only insulted your team on the first page. The rest was conversations with you people.

Good luck Sunday.