• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2-1

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too shabby. Should be 3-0, but I'll take one out of two on back-to-back road games.

Next week against the Bears will be for the division lead...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible, everything about the Lions is the worst ever. We should fire everyone and never bother drafting again

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about as good as we could have expected them to be. I bet everyone had the Skins game down as a loss before the season started and they always lose in AZ too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joique Bell is the best signing the Lions front office has made since taking over and arguably in the last decade plus.

He runs downhill, outside of last week he can catch the ball and he has shown he has good balance and can move the pile after getting hit.

I think LeShoure's time is all but done in Detroit. I missed parts of the game, but I don't remember seeing him at all today. If he can't get any playing time over Riddick when Bush is out for the game -- that is not good. Sucks it is going to be another wasted 2nd round pick to add to the collection, but at least finding Bell has worked wonders for us.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I don't remember seeing him at all today.
He was there. He was chillin' next to Reggie all day chattin' it up. :suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are not a good team, and you'll fade down the stretch as you always do.

... but with the way the Bears pass rush looks. You could beat the Bears at home Sunday.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are not a good team, and you'll fade down the stretch as you always do.

... but with the way the Bears pass rush looks. You could beat the Bears at home Sunday.

Fade down the stretch like we always do??

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fade down the stretch like we always do??

I think he meant when we started last year 7-1 but finished 10-6 and out of the Playoffs.

Wait you say that was the Bears.

Oh must have meant the year before when we went 7-3 and finished 8-8 and out of the playoffs.

Oh that was the Bears too.

Then I don't know what he is talking about.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha, we'll fade down the stretch? You must be a brand-new Bears fan I take it? That's kind of the Bear's m.o.- put together a team that all the analysts like (for whatever reason) and then start hot only disappear in the 2nd half of the season.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this is what's called a "troll fail."

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A week's worth of Bears fan stupidity will make Willie Young look like a MENSA member. :L

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, we'll fade down the stretch? You must be a brand-new Bears fan I take it? That's kind of the Bear's m.o.- put together a team that all the analysts like (for whatever reason) and then start hot only disappear in the 2nd half of the season.

No, I'm talking about the Lions. I don't deny that the Bears faded last season. The 2012 Bears folded like the pretenders that they were. So why should you deny what your team has done? You guys start out every year as the "sexy" team, and then by years end... are back to being a walk-over win.

You did it 2011 and 2012.

In 2011, you guys started 5-0, and everyone thought you were great. Despite the fact that you were handed the majority of those wins on a silver platter. You guys then proceeded to get worse and worse every week that followed, backed into the playoffs, despite looking TERRIBLE in the second half of the season. Then you got trounced by the Saints in the playoffs. Maybe one of the worst defensive performances I have seen from a "playoff" team. Not that you actually belonged there.

In 2012, you guys were hyped up as being "finally ready to make a serious run". You battled back from a 1-3 start to get to 4-4. Then, proceeded to lose your last eight games.

No one with half of a brain, ever bought into either of those teams. It's the same shit, you're a one trick pony. Did you actually think you were going to be able to win consistently in this league by playing like a god damned Madden video game? Throw 45-50 times per game, and play absolutely ZERO defense. Yeah, that's a great formula to win in the playoffs.

You have the biggest clown in the NFL coaching you, an undisciplined crop of young players leading you, and why the fuck is your secondary still SO AWFUL? Seriously, who the fuck runs this shit organization? How in THE MOTHER FUCK, haven't you found a few good defensive backs? Holy shit, they don't even have to be that good. You guys have arguably the best front four in the league. What the fuck is wrong with whoever is running this team?

There is ZERO excuse for why this isn't a contending football team, and you guys STILL STINK. You're bad... you just are. You've beaten two 0-3 teams, and I know you're all excited... but save yourselves from being humiliated one last fucking time. DON'T FOR A SECOND, buy into this team. Even after you beat the Bears on Sunday. And if you somehow don't, then REEEEAAAALLLY don't buy into them.

It's the same shit. You have a little bit of a running game now, congrats. It took you how long to solve that problem? Your defense is still shit, and you've yet to successfully run on a defense worth a damn.

Because the run game has improved from last year, you'll win some games early in the season. You'll look good versus some bad teams, and then look poor against good teams. Same old story. You'll finish with 7-8 wins, and your head coach is gone. Be happy, it's for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you actually a Lions fan? Cuz I've read that essay on here before.... Essay.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have the biggest clown in the NFL coaching you, an undisciplined crop of young players leading you, and why the fuck is your secondary still SO AWFUL? Seriously, who the fuck runs this shit organization? How in THE MOTHER FUCK, haven't you found a few good defensive backs? Holy shit, they don't even have to be that good. You guys have arguably the best front four in the league. What the fuck is wrong with whoever is running this team

Really coming from a Bears fan thats laughable. You guys have struck out on more offensive lineman than Detroit has WRs. IMO if not for Marshall Chicago is pitiful in finding a WR that has NFL talent. Is Johnny Knox on the back of a milk carton. And as for loyalty your management shits on veteran players and don't think for a minute they know their is no loyalty in Chicago!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you actually a Lions fan? Cuz I've read that essay on here before.... Essay.

I've never posted on here before in my life.

I've been a long time Chicago Bears poster on ESPN, and when those boards were shut down. A lot of us migrated over here.

So, I suppose my analysis just simply resinates with your fan base. It's likely because, it's true.

I didn't mean to go off, but being called a "troll" kind of pissed me off. I didn't come here to be an ass. I really didn't. I came here to talk about the upcoming game.

I said that I think MY team is going to lose Sunday, so I don't know how I could be more honest. Why would a troll come over and predict his team to lose?

I suppose now I won't receiver anything other than "jeers" from your fan base. I'm not usually "THAT GUY". I never go to other teams boards and talk shit. Sorry. I didn't want it to turn into that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have the biggest clown in the NFL coaching you, an undisciplined crop of young players leading you, and why the fuck is your secondary still SO AWFUL? Seriously, who the fuck runs this shit organization? How in THE MOTHER FUCK, haven't you found a few good defensive backs? Holy shit, they don't even have to be that good. You guys have arguably the best front four in the league. What the fuck is wrong with whoever is running this team

Really coming from a Bears fan thats laughable. You guys have struck out on more offensive lineman than Detroit has WRs. IMO if not for Marshall Chicago is pitiful in finding a WR that has NFL talent. Is Johnny Knox on the back of a milk carton. And as for loyalty your management shits on veteran players and don't think for a minute they know their is no loyalty in Chicago!

What the fuck does this have to do with the Bears? What the hell are you people talking about?

Do you think I'm the FUCKING GUY making the signings and drafting the players? LOL, You're acting like I run the god damned team, because I root for them.

When Angelo was here, I HAAAAATED the guy. Trust me, I know FAR more about his short comings than you.

Again, what the hell does this have to do with the Lions? You guys keep turning this around on me, because YOU KNOW everything I am saying is true, and you have no other defense.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think our defense sucks this year you are going to be sadly mistaken on Sunday.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never posted on here before in my life.

I've been a long time Chicago Bears poster on ESPN, and when those boards were shut down. A lot of us migrated over here.

So, I suppose my analysis just simply resinates with your fan base. It's likely because, it's true.

I didn't mean to go off, but being called a "troll" kind of pissed me off. I didn't come here to be an ass. I really didn't. I came here to talk about the upcoming game.

I said that I think MY team is going to lose Sunday, so I don't know how I could be more honest. Why would a troll come over and predict his team to lose?

I suppose now I won't receiver anything other than "jeers" from your fan base. I'm not usually "THAT GUY". I never go to other teams boards and talk shit. Sorry. I didn't want it to turn into that.
I wasn't calling you a troll at all man. Your post, which was long, opinionated, well thought out, informed and negative in many ways towards the Lions, reminded me of many a Lions fan post. You see, Lions fans, in general, hate The Lions almost as much as most Bears fans hate em. Not because they actually hate em, but because they've been ruining more Sundays than not for most of their lifetimes. There's a decent chunk of the fan base who, IMO, actually want them to lose on a weekly basis just so their constant bitching can seem more rational. (Paragraph). Most of this board migrated over when CBS shut down, aside from Principal, he migrated over seas when he got caught watching TPaul watching. (Paragraph). How shitty do you think David Akers is? Is Linehan the worst OC in the league IYO?

Last edited by a moderator: