• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2-1

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put this in prose that someone with your education level will be able to easily understand-
Liar, liar pants on fire!

See above comment.

No mas pantalones.

Gee, I can't imagine why? :doh:

Quick question- you know this is the Detroit Lions message board, right?

:lame: Wash the sand out of your vag and head back to the Bears board so you can get your hugs and a cookie to make you feel better then.

Then you're both a troll and an idiot.

Nobody believes you, mostly because you're both a troll and a lair.

A troll would still be here stirring shit up, though. Kind of like exactly what you're doing right now...

Your whole goal was to come here and create conflict you dumbass troll! Maybe you're used to Bears fans who are generally too drunk and stoopid to see through your bullshit, but all of us have no problem seeing through your lame-ass charade...

Good luck Sunday.

:suds:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
il_570xN.468658891_6p0w.jpg

Good luck.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this guy is a relative of shoktart

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, If you posted that Id have to say you were that nincompoop Pats fan JDM that posts on the Bears board. Thats something he would say for sure- and be serious about it, lol.

JDM posts here as well. He's respectful when he disagrees, and doesn't try to insult anyone's intelligence. Thanks for letting us know (as if we didn't already) where the problem lies.

What a douche.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2011, you guys started 5-0, and everyone thought you were great. Despite the fact that you were handed the majority of those wins on a silver platter. You guys then proceeded to get worse and worse every week that followed, backed into the playoffs, despite looking TERRIBLE in the second half of the season. Then you got trounced by the Saints in the playoffs. Maybe one of the worst defensive performances I have seen from a "playoff" team. Not that you actually belonged there

Typical Bears fan...half retarded. Lets start with 2011....FTR the 2011 Lions scored over 34 points 8
times, and over 40 points 4 times. 5/6 losses were to very good playoff teams, twice to the Pack, the Saints, the Niners, and the Falcons. The only non playoff team loss was to the lowly Bears.
Yes the Lions started off hot until Jahvid Best went down and Staff injured his throwing hand(finger)...but when you say worse and worse are you talking about the 3 straight wins from week 14-16 that vaulted them into the playoffs, or the 45-10 week 8 drubbing of a playoff team, or the 49 points they put up week 11....im just not clear on that, can you clarify?

Actually I think you might be confusing the Lions WITH THE BEARS WHO ACTUALLY LOST 5 GAMES IN A ROW FROM WEEK 11 TO WEEK 16 INCLUDING HOME LOSSES TO THE CHIEFS (10-3) AND THE SEAHAWKS (38-14) YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

No one with half of a brain, ever bought into either of those teams. It's the same shit, you're a one trick pony. Did you actually think you were going to be able to win consistently in this league by playing like a god damned Madden video game? Throw 45-50 times per game, and play absolutely ZERO defense. Yeah, that's a great formula to win in the playoffs.

LMAO, see Packers, Saints, and Patriots. YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

You have the biggest clown in the NFL coaching you, an undisciplined crop of young players leading you, and why the fuck is your secondary still SO AWFUL? Seriously, who the fuck runs this shit organization? How in THE MOTHER FUCK, haven't you found a few good defensive backs? Holy shit, they don't even have to be that good. You guys have arguably the best front four in the league. What the fuck is wrong with whoever is running this team?

Your coach is from the CFL!
and why the fuck is your secondary still SO AWFUL?
And yet you've given up more passing yards this year, and more points, aaaaand we have the same amount of interceptions.

Because the run game has improved from last year, you'll win some games early in the season. You'll look good versus some bad teams, and then look poor against good teams. Same old story. You'll finish with 7-8 wins, and your head coach is gone. Be happy, it's for the best.

Hey Bro do you realize that your Bears have only made the playoffs 1 time in the past 7 years? And your coach just got fired....and Jay Cavalleri is your quarterback? The Lions are up and coming with a young nucleus of star players....who are your good young players? You're on the way down buddy.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach........it's not worth your time to try and address this assclown. He comes here with that first post and doesn't think there is anything wrong with it whatsoever, says it's just his opinion. Then adds that he isn't "that guy" and offended at being called a troll.

So what does this gutless little pussy do? He runs home to his mommy (the Bears board) and puts up a thread basically calling for help from his other Bears fans. Then his real tough talk begins because now he's got backers from the rest of uneducated welfare collecting street thug buttfucks know as Bears fans. He even makes the comment that he knew posting over here would get guys over there (absolute classic troll).

The guy is simply a little bitch. Real life coward filled up with keyboard courage who doesn't even know shit about football. The dickholes first comment was about the Lions fading down the stretch. Could there ever be a more ironic statement and definitive proof of retardation than that coming from a Bears fan. That's priceless.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he continues to hang out on the Lions board. Obviously even Bear fans can't stand him so he has to post elsewhere.

Clearly not. If you'd go over to the Bears board. You'll see that's not true.

If you come to the Lions Board and want to discuss anything Lions related act like an intelligent fan. We don't have to agree with everyone but respectful posters usually are welcomed.

Which is what I came here to do. You guys called me an asshole and a troll long before I flamed out.

You're late to the party. This has all been over and over a million times.

Good luck to your Lions Sunday.

You ARE a troll. You don't go to team boards talking shit. It's allowed on the general forums but not team boards. Figure it out before you get banned.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ARE a troll. You don't go to team boards talking shit. It's allowed on the general forums but not team boards. Figure it out before you get banned.

That's the smartest thing I've ever heard said by a Niners fan. :suds:

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys called me an asshole and a troll long before I flamed out.

Of course, we knew you were an asshole, a troll, and a flamer all from your first post.

K

kengel6

tp_2
Sunday the new thread will read 3-1. Lions will NOT lose this one.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not allowed to go and share my honest opinion on a message board?

lol... piss off.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yummy, how's that crow taste you troll bitch?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not allowed to go and share my honest opinion on a message board?

Right, because your "opinion" consists of trash-talking our team and not much else, really... no go home and make up excuses about the loss...

K

kengel6

For all the Bear Fans at the Foothills Lodge in Las Vegas, FUCK OFF ASSHOLES.