• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1. Bama 2. Clemson 3. Washington 4. Penn State

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't speak for others, but I would say it's because both of those teams won their CCG's. Couple years ago we heard a lot from the committee about playing in that all-important 13th game

Yes but that was comparing teams in different conferences. The committee has already spoken on what they think about Ohio State being above Penn State.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,681.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark May never agrees or likes Penn State and I was shocked he put PSU in his predictions. He played at Pitt and always has been negative on PSU. I just don't see Penn State making the playoffs but it has been one hell of season they have put together. We are hoping to play 2 more games but we will be excited to play in just 1 bowl game. So proud of the Lions in what they have had to overcome.

I was on Fan Nation when shit went down with Sandusky. It was awful....I had some good "friends" on there that were PSU alums and instantly got lumped in with what happened. I was disgusted at the ignorance. People were saying disband the football program.....glad they have rebounded and I hope Franklin stays.

:suds:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,681.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans are going to lose their shit if PSU gets in and they don't.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,681.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody on here was giving PSU much of a chance against Wisconsin. While I expect Bama would beat PSU....I think it'd be a lot closer than many think.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't care which other teams get in. But it does seem like if you win the Championship of what is widely considered the best conference this year you should get in. To me, Penn St should be the lock. what we now should be arguing is whether it should be Washington, Ohio St or Clemson. There are valid arguments to be made all around, should be an interesting afternoon.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans are going to lose their shit if PSU gets in and they don't.

Show me every post where an Ohio State fan seems like they will "lose their shit" and I will show you two where an Ohio State fan says they will understand either way.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should be your playoff. Sorry Ohio State, yeah you're BIG XII Champs via transitive property but winning the BIG XII this year wasn't good enough.

They got you head to head and they got your conference's title. Just one Sooners opinion.:suds:

keep dreaming.

I see 24 people will be very disappointed.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know whether PSU will get in or not, but it is surely great to see them back in these type of discussions. They are back to where they belong Top 10 possibly top 4.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on Fan Nation when shit went down with Sandusky. It was awful....I had some good "friends" on there that were PSU alums and instantly got lumped in with what happened. I was disgusted at the ignorance. People were saying disband the football program.....glad they have rebounded and I hope Franklin stays.

:suds:

Problem is all PSU fans get lumped in with the cult that defends or plays ignorant to what happened there when there are a large amount that are ashamed but still want to support a football program that they either are an alumni of or have grown up watching and rooting for their whole lives.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody on here was giving PSU much of a chance against Wisconsin. While I expect Bama would beat PSU....I think it'd be a lot closer than many think.

Especially if our secondary and linebackers don't get healthy before the playoffs. Eddie Jackson is out for sure and now Hamilton is gone too. Hopefully some others will get healthy.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't care which other teams get in. But it does seem like if you win the Championship of what is widely considered the best conference this year you should get in. To me, Penn St should be the lock. what we now should be arguing is whether it should be Washington, Ohio St or Clemson. There are valid arguments to be made all around, should be an interesting afternoon.

PSU was beaten by 39 and outgained 515-190 against UM. Would have been worse if we didn't empty the bench after one drive in the third quarter. OSU completely outplayed them and it PSU blocked a kick and ran it back to win.

The only two teams who should have a shot at the CFP is OSU and UM. The officials, I mean, OSU beat UM. So they will get in.

Though, if I'm Bama. I'd be asking for PSU too

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially if our secondary and linebackers don't get healthy before the playoffs. Eddie Jackson is out for sure and now Hamilton is gone too. Hopefully some others will get healthy.

Just all out blitz every play, Bama won't even need a secondary then

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone wants to be in the playoffs when they know they will have to face Bama. Jesus that team is scary good. Please can we suspend Saban for something like constant winning. That should be a sanction of some sort.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone wants to be in the playoffs when they know they will have to face Bama. Jesus that team is scary good. Please can we suspend Saban for something like constant winning. That should be a sanction of some sort.
Without a doubt they have to be considered the most dominant team in CFB history. Defensively, they are flawless. You can't beat them up the middle because of size and strength, you can't run outside because of their speed, and their secondary is like white on rice. Phenomenal.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU was beaten by 39 and outgained 515-190 against UM. Would have been worse if we didn't empty the bench after one drive in the third quarter. OSU completely outplayed them and it PSU blocked a kick and ran it back to win.

The only two teams who should have a shot at the CFP is OSU and UM. The officials, I mean, OSU beat UM. So they will get in.

Though, if I'm Bama. I'd be asking for PSU too

PSU also beat Iowa 41-14, How'd UM fair? The PSU-UM game was in September, Iowa beat you 3 games ago.

Michigan is about as deserving as Oklahoma, which is to say not very.

As a Bama fan, with the injuries to our secondary, I would be more concerned about a team like PSU that can throw it deep. tOSU is going to try to match-up in the trenches and we are going to treat them like our bitch.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works for me. Nothing better than watching Buckeye fans go shit crazy with frustration when the OSU tanks.

If they don't make it to the playoffs, I'd love to see Ohio State play USC in the Rose. Don't know if that can happen or not, but it would be cool

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs or not its great for recruiting for Penn State. They are top 20 in recruiting this year with 5 stud players maybe committing soon to move up in the rankings. They have the top class in 2018 so far. So the future is bright for Penn State.

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,681.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't make it to the playoffs, I'd love to see Ohio State play USC in the Rose. Don't know if that can happen or not, but it would be cool

That would be an excellent game with the way the those fucking Trojans are playing.