• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Week 11 College Football Ranking (Top 6 only)

The top 6 teams are....

• Georgia

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Michigan

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Ohio State

• TCU

• Clemson

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Oregon

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • UCLA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USC

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Liberty

• North Carolina

• Ole Miss

• Tulane

• Alabama

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • LSU

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Utah

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes,

you have.

No I haven't. You're the single worst homer on this site. Here's more bullshit from you.

You tried to say historically Minnesota football is on par with N.D. football. Then after I questioned your nonsense multiple times you changed your tune and started saying Minnesota football was on par with N.D. football in the 1930's & 40's.

Wake up you super-homer. Two decades isn't historically.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I don't read all the threads all the time but you were so off at the beginning I don;t even take you seriously now. I think now ,you're trying to make people forget your early season delusions with these long in depth posts.

That's exactly what he's been doing for a while now.

He must think if he denies all the crap he's said that somehow means he never said it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I don't read all the threads all the time but you were so off at the beginning I don;t even take you seriously now. I think now ,you're trying to make people forget your early season delusions with these long in depth posts.
Nothing deluded about my early season comments. I suggested their being ranked so well in so many categories should have suggested that they should at least have been ranked in the Top 25. How is that so radical?

Right now they are looking likely to finish 9-3. That's easily in Top 25 range as at least one 6-3 team is in the Top 25. And remember my prognostications were assuming Ibrahim would play every game. PSU & Illinois are acceptable losses, so far it seems, only bad loss is Purdue, so far, and that was the game Ibrahim didn't play.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I haven't. You're the single worst homer on this site. Here's more bullshit from you.

You tried to say historically Minnesota football is on par with N.D. football. Then after I questioned your nonsense multiple times you changed your tune and started saying Minnesota football was on par with N.D. football in the 1930's & 40's.

Wake up you super-homer. Two decades isn't historically.
Yes you have, you are either a liar or too stupid to comprehend simple english, you've admitted to making shit up also. I asked you to show me where I said what you were claiming I said and you never did, because you never could.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you have, you are either a liar or too stupid to comprehend simple english, you've admitted to making shit up also. I asked you to show me where I said what you were claiming I said and you never did, because you never could.

You're on helluva character.

Your nonstop crusade of over-pimping all things Gophers spans several threads and goes back well over a year.

I'm not surprised you refuse to admit you've said incorrect things many times. It's what you do. Example. I already mentioned this. You said Oregon's 1939 CBB national title doesn't count more than once.

You asked for an example of your outright nonsense. I gave you an example. And yet you still wanna try to play your silly little game and deny things.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on helluva character.

Your nonstop crusade of over-pimping all things Gophers spans several threads and goes back well over a year.

I'm not surprised you refuse to admit you've said incorrect things many times. It's what you do. Example. I already mentioned this. You said Oregon's 1939 CBB national title doesn't count more than once.

You asked for an example of your outright nonsense. I gave you an example. And yet you still wanna try to play your silly little game and deny things.
In 1939, there was another more accepted and respected Natl tournament you moron. All the best teams in the country played in THAT tournament, not the new one just starting up that Oregon won.

BOTH the Helms and Premo-Poretta poll named the undefeated winner of the NIT tournament as the Natl Champs in 1939.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 1939, there was another more accepted and respected Natl tournament you moron. All the best teams in the country played in THAT tournament, not the new one just starting up that Oregon won.

BOTH the Helms and Premo-Poretta poll named the undefeated winner of the NIT tournament as the Natl Champs in 1939.

I'm going by what ncaa-.com says.

You think your word holds more weight than the NCAA? Insanity at it's finest.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I think the word of the masses of that time hold more weight than the NCAA did in 1939.

The NCAA tournament didn't overtake the NIT tournament for some people until the 50s. If you had a clue about what you were talking about before solidifying your opinion you might know this, but instead you rely on the least amount of facts and info and data and knowledge to come up with an ignorance based opinion you act like is the gospel truth. It's the height of stupidity.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw, can't you take this Convo to one of my threads and let this one get back on topic?

Tell me Wamu, who are your Top 6 teams?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, can't you take this Convo to one of my threads and let this one get back on topic?

Tell me Wamu, who are your Top 6 teams?

Minnesota football

Minnesota basketball

Minnesota baseball

Minnesota hockey

Minnesota track & field

Minnesota cross country

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful, your overrated Utes might get exposed by the Gopher's or a team UMn has beaten come bowl season.

Utah is definitely no Purdue or Nebraska but I think they'd be alright.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota football

Minnesota basketball

Minnesota baseball

Minnesota hockey

Minnesota track & field

Minnesota cross country
Well, swap out cc with wrestling and you'd have listed 6 of the 7 men's programs with Natl Titles. And while that's an impressive list, I was referring to your Top 6 2022 cfb fbs teams

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, swap out cc with wrestling and you'd have listed 6 of the 7 men's programs with Natl Titles. And while that's an impressive list, I was referring to your Top 6 2022 cfb fbs teams

Yeah okay you nonstop looney tune.

The top 25, top 10, top 6 even # 1 doesn't mean anything until after the CCG's.

One thing for sure. Minnesota isn't ranked. That means the polls are biased right? The NCAA is out to get Minnesota!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah okay you nonstop looney tune.

The top 25, top 10, top 6 even # 1 doesn't mean anything until after the CCG's.

One thing for sure. Minnesota isn't ranked. That means the polls are biased right? The NCAA is out to get Minnesota!
No, Minnesota shouldn't be ranked right now. They need to beat NW of course and then both Iowa and Wisconsin before they even get considered.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Minnesota shouldn't be ranked right now. They need to beat NW of course and then both Iowa and Wisconsin before they even get considered.

Might get some consideration if they win out. But looking at their schedule they're 0-2 vs. ranked teams. There are other ranked teams right now with three losses- N.D., Texas and Kansas State.

The Irish are 3-1 vs. ranked teams. The Longhorns are 1-2 vs. ranked teams. And the Wildcats are 2-2 ranked teams. And just in case you wanna get picky about things the ranked teams reflects where teams were ranked at the time of the game. Not right now.

Not having a win against a ranked team doesn't help the Gophers chances of getting ranked.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Georgia
2. Ohio St.
3. Michigan
4. TCU- I still think they will lose a game
5. Tennessee
6. Oregon

I was right about Clemson

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking purely at the poll, we have Georgia #1 and a three-way tie for #2 with Michigan, Ohio State and TCU. Why do we like these four teams the best? Purely because they are undefeated or for other reasons?

For me, I think Georgia is obviously #1. They have the two best victories of the season -- Oregon and Tennessee. Both were comfortable wins. But I am curious on how you guys separate Michigan, Ohio State and TCU.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing a scenario that very likely will happen.

Putting TCU aside for now. I still think they'll lose a game, possibly this weekend.

The loser of the OSU/mich. game vs. oregon. let's say michigan loses a close game to the Buckeyes, say 31-35. They're only loss. Oregon, yes only has 1 loss. But they got blown out 49-3. Embarrassing and not competitive at all. Who's in? In this scenario, assume TCU wins out, and gets the 3 spot. Who gets the 4 spot? mich. or oregon?