• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

zero explanation of the clock at the end of the game

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has no clue that you can't review plays that happened TWO PLAYS AGO. I guess that's a new thing to him.

Uh, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you here.

It clearly states in the Scenario Village Football Association rule book that any play is reviewable at any time during the game should such a review be deemed to be helpful to Oregon at the end of the game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon used to be able to run a play before 3 seconds even ticked off the clock. I don't understand what a dumb rule that is or why it was implemented.

Saban had it implemented cause he was skurred of that Oregon offense and those "We Want Bama" t-shirts. :dhd:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting ready to watch the game again on the Pac12 football in 60
Go Utes.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still dont believe that is a real network, ive never seen it offered

I've always had it offered in 'extra' sports packages. Cox has it in their sports package, Sling TV has it in their sports package, etc.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always had it offered in 'extra' sports packages. Cox has it in their sports package, Sling TV has it in their sports package, etc.
both garbage services pffft

I was on PS Vue but then they raised the price now i have both Philo and Youtube TV COX pfffft dont get me started on that hot garbage, and century link got rid of their whatever it was called tv that they were trying to start prism? i think

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both garbage services pffft

I was on PS Vue but then they raised the price now i have both Philo and Youtube TV COX pfffft dont get me started on that hot garbage, and century link got rid of their whatever it was called tv that they were trying to start prism? i think

Yeah. I dumped both Cox and Sling too.
I've been on PS Vue for a couple years now. Fairly happy with it. The only thing I don't get that I like is History Channel, but I can watch their episodes delayed online for free.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I dumped both Cox and Sling too.
I've been on PS Vue for a couple years now. Fairly happy with it. The only thing I don't get that I like is History Channel, but I can watch their episodes delayed online for free.
Well its 2 services and i end up paying ~6 bucks more a month but this recent price hike put me on Philo and now i have history and all the viacom channels and then Youtube TV has everythign else PLUS all the locals including CW live and dvr for 9 month. 9 months YTTV 30 Days Philo

Its worth a trial if you ever feel like checkin it out :D i just know that PS Vue raised me from 45 to 50 so i said fuck it for 5 bucks more basically get a bunch more channels

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m watching the WSU Colorado game as we speak.
Well Youtube TV doesnt have PAC 12 network and neither did PS Vue pffft not that i would watch it a bunch but it'd be nice to have it like i have the sec network and such and obviously i watch games on the B1G network

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Youtube TV doesnt have PAC 12 network and neither did PS Vue pffft not that i would watch it a bunch but it'd be nice to have it like i have the sec network and such and obviously i watch games on the B1G network
Do they replay the games on those networks? I have both but hardly watch them. I watched a little bit of the Nebraska game Saturday. I like the throw backs they wore.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they replay the games on those networks? I have both but hardly watch them. I watched a little bit of the Nebraska game Saturday. I like the throw backs they wore.
They replay OLD OLD games and recent games on rerun. i wasnt a fan of them, i was a fan of what they represented, but didnt like the look at all

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its 2 services and i end up paying ~6 bucks more a month but this recent price hike put me on Philo and now i have history and all the viacom channels and then Youtube TV has everythign else PLUS all the locals including CW live and dvr for 9 month. 9 months YTTV 30 Days Philo

Its worth a trial if you ever feel like checkin it out :D i just know that PS Vue raised me from 45 to 50 so i said fuck it for 5 bucks more basically get a bunch more channels

Yeah, I'm at $50 now too. Still under $100 for Internet and TV combined. I was paying Cox $185 for far less sports availability when I told them to fuck off.
Went to turn on a Nebraska game a couple years ago and didn't have the particular channel it was on. Called them and they said I could get that channel for another $15 on top of the $185. I told them to shut cable off that moment, downloaded the Sling TV free 7 day trial, and watched the Husker game free. LOL

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm at $50 now too. Still under $100 for Internet and TV combined. I was paying Cox $185 for far less sports availability when I told them to fuck off.
Went to turn on a Nebraska game a couple years ago and didn't have the particular channel it was on. Called them and they said I could get that channel for another $15 on top of the $185. I told them to shut cable off that moment, downloaded the Sling TV free 7 day trial, and watched the Husker game free. LOL
Well im over 100 for both but only because my family needs the extra bandwidth so i pay 85 a month for gigabit fiber from centurylink

Ive tried every live tv service except HULU

and the newest AT&T skinny tv bundle for 15 bucks (very similar to Philo but no dvr)