• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke and Cowboys in trouble again

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry he called me out and posted a post of mine that backed up my point. Called me a “loser” and disappeared. He’s growing on
Me
Only warts grow on you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless there was a DUI. What does a car wreck have to do with the NFL anyways?
& if for some crazy reason it did matter to the NFL, the steps in place to suspend a player would have been well after the GB game anyways.

This story sounds like a very nonstory. :yawn: :bored2:

You’re probably right but what the guy is saying is a Cowboy representative came out to quiet the story to keep Zeke out of trouble and not have to submit to the concussion protocol so he wouldn’t miss the game. Now let’s get it clear... I’m not saying he is right or even being honest but I could be an issue if this is true but you know what people will do for $

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strange...the local Dallas sports had nothing about this car wreck, just the Chicken Wing eating

gotta love philly fans...Always on their Mind

Not really getting this. You claimed there was nothing in the Dallas news about this. He posts a link from a Dallas paper and you reply and it’s a total non story “I didn’t say this” Its all over the media

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry he called me out and posted a post of mine that backed up my point. Called me a “loser” and disappeared. He’s growing on
Me

Russ Westbrook Jr?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re probably right but what the guy is saying is a Cowboy representative came out to quiet the story to keep Zeke out of trouble and not have to submit to the concussion protocol so he wouldn’t miss the game. Now let’s get it clear... I’m not saying he is right or even being honest but I could be an issue if this is true but you know what people will do for $

Lol, you’re a dumbass.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does any of that have to do with me? I’m just saying what I read

You expanded on the story with your comments. Where is the proof that he had a concussion? How do you know he didn’t go thru the protocol? The wreck was reported years ago, when it happened. You’re a dumbass

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really getting this. You claimed there was nothing in the Dallas news about this. He posts a link from a Dallas paper and you reply and it’s a total non story “I didn’t say this” Its all over the media
chuckles...I said the local sports had nothing on this. Now the Dallas news has followed up from the earliere TMZ report
You getting it now?

Love how you named this thread....so you like.

BTW....

6:16 PM PT -- The Frisco Police Department released a statement in response to the lawsuit on Tuesday ... denying the allegations.

"Both parties to the crash were offered medical attention and both refused. Emergency medical services were not requested by either party. Neither party was treated or transported."

but you're right chuckles, the cowboys and Zeke are in so much trouble :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You expanded on the story with your comments. Where is the proof that he had a concussion? How do you know he didn’t go thru the protocol? The wreck was reported years ago, when it happened. You’re a dumbass

Because that’s what I read. The guy is claiming Dallas covered it up so Zeke wasn’t out because of the concussion protocol. Again, I didn’t say this, I read it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Post info
2. Get called a liar and given “facepalm” by @Guns N Guitars
3. Post link to article
4. Get “facepalm” by Guns N Guitars

And that’s what you do when you get proved wrong and aren’t man enough to admit you were wrong. Just click facepalm. Works every time huh GnG?

Hello pot... meet kettle

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chuckles...I said the local sports had nothing on this. Now the Dallas news has followed up from the earliere TMZ report
You getting it now?

Love how you named this thread....so you like.

BTW....

6:16 PM PT -- The Frisco Police Department released a statement in response to the lawsuit on Tuesday ... denying the allegations.

"Both parties to the crash were offered medical attention and both refused. Emergency medical services were not requested by either party. Neither party was treated or transported."

but you're right chuckles, the cowboys and Zeke are in so much trouble :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

They are the in the news again for something bad would have been better. That’s true. But that’s what this site has evolved into. Non stop shit talk. As I said before this may very well be a crock a shit stirred up but one guy trying to get paid but if it is true, hypothetically, Dallas and Zeke are in trouble. More Dallas.

I’ve also seen on Cowboy sites that Jerry did all this just to keep Zeeks holdout have less strength... which is obviously nonsense

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flip flop
back track
derp derp

How did I flip flop when all I’ve ever said is what I read. This “flip flop” and “move the goalposts” platitudes HAVE to end. 90% of the time it doesn’t even make sense.