• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Smith Accuses Tom Herman of Cheating on his Wife; Still Butthurt about being Called Out

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anger + social media access = "Oh my god, what did I just do? Fuck it, I will dig it even deeper. All bridges will be torched!!"

Pretty sure the next stop for Zach Smith is either a gun shop and a new mass shooting, or the insane asylum.
“Maybe if I dig deeper, I will get out of this hole.”

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking about this McMurphy report, which is actually the thing that is fake as hell. But of course, you are trying to shift away from the conversation because I proved you wrong.

Yeah, he's out to get Ohio State, I get it. I'm not shifting away from anything. Urban is fake as hell.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's out to get Ohio State, I get it. I'm not shifting away from anything. Urban is fake as hell.
You're shifting away from the topic of conversation, which was the report you posted and took as Gospel when in fact it was just yet another example of McMurphy not fact-checking a story before posting it. This one is obviously significantly worse, considering it took all of about an hour for multiple witnesses to call it out as complete and total BS.

No person can say this report is accurate and also claim to not be trolling or unbiased.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll change your tune about Meyer once he's the HC of N.D. in 2020. Next year he'll be in the espn studios for CFB then BOOM! he's going to South Bend on a 5 year contract.

Lou Holtz agrees.

:lou:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure do hope this gets to a hunnert pages like the last one did.
I'mma start encouraging Zack on his tweeter. :dhd:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're shifting away from the topic of conversation, which was the report you posted and took as Gospel when in fact it was just yet another example of McMurphy not fact-checking a story before posting it. This one is obviously significantly worse, considering it took all of about an hour for multiple witnesses to call it out as complete and total BS.

No person can say this report is accurate and also claim to not be trolling or unbiased.

OSU admitted an altercation took place. It seems to be some discrepancy if the N word was used. I'm not sure why Grimes' dad would lie, but maybe he is?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU admitted an altercation took place. It seems to be some discrepancy if the N word was used. I'm not sure why Grimes' dad would lie, but maybe he is?
And 3 black players came out immediately and said the N-word was never used at all. I think you know that's something that simply would never happen. It's not like they said they didn't hear it; they were all there when it took place and said he absolutely didn't say it. Another interesting quote directly from the article:

Pantages then added that Trevon knew I had spoken to his father LeBron and said, “Don’t believe anything he tells you,” and also that he had not “seen or talked to his father in more than two years.”

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... Zach Smith wants to bang Tom Herman? This is getting weird.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 3 black players came out immediately and said the N-word was never used at all. I think you know that's something that simply would never happen. It's not like they said they didn't hear it; they were all there when it took place and said he absolutely didn't say it. Another interesting quote directly from the article:

Nothing Zach Smith says or does would surprise me. Dude is a loose cannon. With that said, McMurphy did add all this in the article. He could have easily left stuff out. He lays it out there in a take it FWIW manner. Whatever happened it was enough for Grimes to want to leave.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing Zach Smith says or does would surprise me. Dude is a loose cannon. With that said, McMurphy did add all this in the article. He could have easily left stuff out. He lays it out there in a take it FWIW manner. Whatever happened it was enough for Grimes to want to leave.
LOL there are now close to 10 current and former OSU players who are saying this story is completely bogus. Grimes' mother has even been quoted as saying "If my ex-husband is the person spreading these rumors, everyone should know neither I nor Trevon have any contact with him whatsoever." This is McMurphy's source. I understand your trolling of my OSU homerism, but even you can see this is blatant journalistic lack of integrity in every possible way.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL there are now close to 10 current and former OSU players who are saying this story is completely bogus. Grimes' mother has even been quoted as saying "If my ex-husband is the person spreading these rumors, everyone should know neither I nor Trevon have any contact with him whatsoever." This is McMurphy's source. I understand your trolling of my OSU homerism, but even you can see this is blatant journalistic lack of integrity in every possible way.
So an ex-wife must have an ax to grind against Zach Smith so she must be lying but Grimes’ mother couldn’t have one because she is on Ohio State’s side. And all of these current players couldn’t be trying to keep everything internal.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, its bullshit someones life can be ruined over an accusation/lie. Do i think this guy has a screw loose? sure. I really wana see him burn it all down!!! Take down herman take down the media take down whoever screwed him over do it!!!

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How can it be a lack of journalistic integrity if those are included in the piece? He even lays it out at the end saying who do you believe? He gave both sides of the story. If OSU would have denied the whole thing took place that'd be different. Part of me doesn't understand why everyone would fly down to Florida on a Monday before a game(other than it being Nebraska and them not really needing to prep that hard. Lol)

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say burn it down!! if the dude was wrongly accused and because of the court of public opinion ousting him and then having his "friends" not show up then good lets see how many he can take down with him!!!

Burn it all!!!

:Burn Rating:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So an ex-wife must have an ax to grind against Zach Smith so she must be lying but Grimes’ mother couldn’t have one because she is on Ohio State’s side. And all of these current players couldn’t be trying to keep everything internal.
...so, the only source is Trevon's dad, who Trevon is quoted as saying not to believe him. Also, again, in 2018 are you really saying you think a group of nearly entirely black players would cover up a former coach using the N-word? Come on, man.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can it be a lack of journalistic integrity if those are included in the piece? He even lays it out at the end saying who do you believe? He gave both sides of the story. If OSU would have denied the whole thing took place that'd be different. Part of me doesn't understand why everyone would fly down to Florida on a Monday before a game(other than it being Nebraska and them not really needing to prep that hard. Lol)
If by "those", you mean the players saying it didn't happen, then those weren't included in the piece.

Urban flew down because he was very close with Grimes' mother and she had been diagnosed with cancer very recently. He also flew with Jaylen Harris and Tate Martell, who were very close friends with Trevon. I know you'll never give Meyer credit for doing the right thing, but it certainly appears that's what he was doing.

Also, it's come out that UF contacted McMurphy weeks ago on behalf of the Grimes family to tell him to stop reaching out to them on this because they had no comment for him. She ignored his multiple attempts to get her to talk to him. Again, he has absolutely no integrity.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by "those", you mean the players saying it didn't happen, then those weren't included in the piece.

Urban flew down because he was very close with Grimes' mother and she had been diagnosed with cancer very recently. He also flew with Jaylen Harris and Tate Martell, who were very close friends with Trevon. I know you'll never give Meyer credit for doing the right thing, but it certainly appears that's what he was doing.

Also, it's come out that UF contacted McMurphy weeks ago on behalf of the Grimes family to tell him to stop reaching out to them on this because they had no comment for him. She ignored his multiple attempts to get her to talk to him. Again, he has absolutely no integrity.
Stop derailing this thread you asshole. No one gives a fuck