• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what Texas would do in your mid major conference.

do tell.... remind us all how many times UT has won the BIG 12, LMAO!~

Unlike the Pooners, UT doesn't get bitch slapped by mid majors, LMAO!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice tap dance, but I'll clear it up for ya. Texass has won the BIG 12, 3 times in 17 years.

3 times in 17 years!!!!

Texas can't even doninate the conference thay are in, much less any other....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon, Boise finished in the top 15 in the country three times in the four seasons PRIOR to Chris Petersen taking over. Very few programs AQ or otherwise can say something like that. Go ahead and hate them. Obviously many people do and that's just fine, but understand that Boise was damn good BEFORE Petersen took the helm.

Its all opinion based, but glad you felt the need to speak up. The main culprit behind my hate of Boise(the fanbase and not the team) is Smiles. His love/hate relationship with my team and the SEC in general is one of the reasons your team made my list. I get the love you guys have for your team, you have alot to be proud of over the last 15-20 yrs, so dont let my feelings for your fanbase/team sway you or hurt your feelings.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what Texas would do in your mid major conference.

do tell.... remind us all how many times UT has won the BIG 12, LMAO!~

No shit. Texas has been getting BITCH SLAPPED by OU. It's been downright embarrassing. And if you did play in our shithouse little conference, keep in mind that you would have to contend with Boise every single year. And if you think you would be walking away victorious each time considering some of the recent teams that Boise has fielded compared to some of the recent ones that the mighty Texas Longhorns have fielded then you are a fucking clueless and arrogant fool.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice tap dance, but I'll clear it up for ya. Texass has won the BIG 12, 3 times in 17 years.

3 times in 17 years!!!!

And we're talking about Texas here with all that in state talent. Wow. Just wow.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really only have two; Ohio State and USC

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Georgia - We used to play them regularly in the early early 2000's and before; their masses of toothless heavy breathing fans are some of the worst in the country. If you're ever brave enough to watch your team play in Athens, be prepared for roughly 90% of the West Virginia Standard...

4. Ohio State - When your state is invaded by thousands of socks-with-white-socks wearing Yankees sporting palmetto tree stickers on their minivans each summer (and more recently, a palmetto tree replacing the "i" the word "Ohio" :L) lamenting the heat, humidity, and lack of "not being Ohio" all while regaling you with boring, lame-ass stories relating to their dying state and "the" university, you'll understand why they made the list.

3. SCar - Outside their recent string of wins and success, these guys haven't been much more than a preamble to bowl season and whipping boy after Thanksgiving. Not to mention growing up in NC, I didn't have to deal with their fans on a daily basis; if I didn't live in the Midlands, they'd reside in the four spot.

2. Georgia Tech - Those damn nerds are impossible to beat on the football field; seems like no matter how good we are or how bad they are (with the exception of Gameday in 2006), those bastards always seem to have our number. Not to mention they tried to stop playing in Clemson back in the day; arrogant little nerds...

1. UNC - Growing up in NC, I had to put up with these obnoxious fans from day one. Crooning over the likes of Dean Smith, Sean "Fat Boy" May, Two Tooth Julius "I graduated with an AFAM degree and a .75 GPA" Peppers, and countless other tools and douches that attend the "university" gets old the second it starts. These arrogant pricks also levied an additional year of probation and post-season ban on Clemson in the '80s AFTER the NCAA handed down punishment, but not by openly stating it; instead, they chose to have a closed door meeting with the remaining members of the conference. They've got their cheating, sticky little fingers in everyone else's business in the conference; even the commissioner is an "impartial" alumni and former AD for UNCheat.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all opinion based, but glad you felt the need to speak up. The main culprit behind my hate of Boise(the fanbase and not the team) is Smiles. His love/hate relationship with my team and the SEC in general is one of the reasons your team made my list. I get the love you guys have for your team, you have alot to be proud of over the last 15-20 yrs, so dont let my feelings for your fanbase/team sway you or hurt your feelings.

I understand, Bandwagon. I admittedly get a little sensitive. It just gets old hearing my team repeatedly get cutdown and downplayed. And I also understand the schedule, but Boise has been penalized for it and the rankings have been just adjusted accordingly because of it and they still finish highly ranked in most seasons. It works the same way for teams that play difficult schedules. It's a heavy factor in the final rankings and it damn well should be.

And I don't have a lot of ammunition when it comes to firing back at Tide fans. What am I going to say? You guys play in the most difficult conference in CFB (pretty much by a landslide) and completely dominate the national scene. And I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. You obviously have much more to be proud of than anyone else out there.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand, Bandwagon. I admittedly get a little sensitive. It just gets old hearing my team repeatedly get cutdown and downplayed. And I also understand the schedule, but Boise has been penalized for it and the rankings have been just adjusted accordingly because of it and they still finish highly ranked in most seasons. It works the same way for teams that play difficult schedules. It's a heavy factor in the final rankings and it damn well should be.

And I don't have a lot of ammunition when it comes to firing back at Tide fans. What am I going to say? You guys play in the most difficult conference in CFB (pretty much by a landslide) and completely dominate the national scene. And I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. You obviously have much more to be proud of than anyone else out there.

Nah, just lucky to have Saban.

I will say this much, aside from Smiles I guess for the most part the Boise guys are alright. You get a ribbing for your schedule, but you guys have knocked off some big boys in your short lived D-1 status and that says alot. keep fighting and /i will work on not hating smiles and maybe replace boise on my list with LSU sometime soon. although its hard to hate a cajun, they just dont know anybetter.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Georgia - We used to play them regularly in the early early 2000's and before; their masses of toothless heavy breathing fans are some of the worst in the country. If you're ever brave enough to watch your team play in Athens, be prepared for roughly 90% of the West Virginia Standard...

4. Ohio State - When your state is invaded by thousands of socks-with-white-socks wearing Yankees sporting palmetto tree stickers on their minivans each summer (and more recently, a palmetto tree replacing the "i" the word "Ohio" :L) lamenting the heat, humidity, and lack of "not being Ohio" all while regaling you with boring, lame-ass stories relating to their dying state and "the" university, you'll understand why they made the list.

3. SCar - Outside their recent string of wins and success, these guys haven't been much more than a preamble to bowl season and whipping boy after Thanksgiving. Not to mention growing up in NC, I didn't have to deal with their fans on a daily basis; if I didn't live in the Midlands, they'd reside in the four spot.

2. Georgia Tech - Those damn nerds are impossible to beat on the football field; seems like no matter how good we are or how bad they are (with the exception of Gameday in 2006), those bastards always seem to have our number. Not to mention they tried to stop playing in Clemson back in the day; arrogant little nerds...

1. UNC - Growing up in NC, I had to put up with these obnoxious fans from day one. Crooning over the likes of Dean Smith, Sean "Fat Boy" May, Two Tooth Julius "I graduated with an AFAM degree and a .75 GPA" Peppers, and countless other tools and douches that attend the "university" gets old the second it starts. These arrogant pricks also levied an additional year of probation and post-season ban on Clemson in the '80s AFTER the NCAA handed down punishment, but not by openly stating it; instead, they chose to have a closed door meeting with the remaining members of the conference. They've got their cheating, sticky little fingers in everyone else's business in the conference; even the commissioner is an "impartial" alumni and former AD for UNCheat.
Taking over, the superior group always does.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why those outside the PAC have USC on their list? Especially these Michigan fans.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking over, the superior group always does.

:bullshit: Then why come in the first place? If Ohio is so great, why are you fleeing?

And by the way, y'all can have Myrtle Beach. It's perfect for you.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 times in 17 years!!!!

WOW! Seriously???? Holy SMOKES!

I thought the 11-16 conference record over last 3 years was bad enough! But 3 Conf SHips in 17 years???

Lil ol' Oregon has had 3 of last 4 years.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, just lucky to have Saban.

I will say this much, aside from Smiles I guess for the most part the Boise guys are alright. You get a ribbing for your schedule, but you guys have knocked off some big boys in your short lived D-1 status and that says alot. keep fighting and /i will work on not hating smiles and maybe replace boise on my list with LSU sometime soon. although its hard to hate a cajun, they just dont know anybetter.

BW, it's all good. I have the Tide #3 on my "hate" list. I'm sure that doesn't hurt feelings or make any Alabama folks less of fans. Why would they give a shit what I think. And I'll freely admit that much of my dislike has to do with the fact that they are so damn good.

But I don't really tune into Bama games to hope they lose. I tune into them cuz I absolutely love watching them play. Studs all over the place, prepared, coached up so well, etc., etc. That's why I watch and while I don't like them much, I respect the shit out of them.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BW, it's all good. I have the Tide #3 on my "hate" list. I'm sure that doesn't hurt feelings or make any Alabama folks less of fans. Why would they give a shit what I think. And I'll freely admit that much of my dislike has to do with the fact that they are so damn good.

But I don't really tune into Bama games to hope they lose. I tune into them cuz I absolutely love watching them play. Studs all over the place, prepared, coached up so well, etc., etc. That's why I watch and while I don't like them much, I respect the shit out of them.

Is cool, Like i said, its Smiles-id i dont get along with. You made the list of ones that may help to redeem all that he does to make me cringe when I see that blue and orange.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! Seriously???? Holy SMOKES!

I thought the 11-16 conference record over last 3 years was bad enough! But 3 Conf SHips in 17 years???

Lil
ol' Oregon has had 3 of last 4 years.

yeppers, ole texassex has his burt orange glasses on full time these days. he also has a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease cuz everytime he opens his mouth, his foot is in the way.....

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit: Then why come in the first place? If Ohio is so great, why are you fleeing?

And by the way, y'all can have Myrtle Beach. It's perfect for you.
It is called expanding like the Romans. The great ones always expand their territory. Whats it like to live in "Ohio south"?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is called expanding like the Romans. The great ones always expand their territory. Whats it like to live in "Ohio south"?

:pound: Funniest shit I've heard all day; expanding would require that the state of Ohio produce something worthwhile.