• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Ohio St. And their pretentious "The", we are "The" University of Alabama, but I don't feel the need to correct people if they don't say it.

Pretty sure if Ohio state has earned the "the" then so has The University of North Carolina. But, like he said, its not important.

My wife and I stayed at THE Hotel at mandaly Bay in Vegas last weekend. We made it a joke and would only call it Hotel.

Just like Oregons unis and we calling ourselves The U. The "the" is a cry for attention.

But The U is cool. Just adding "the" is lame. ;-)

smuckers-jelly-0709-new-lg.jpg

CinnamonAppleJelly2.jpg

HS%20Guava%20Jelly%2010oz.gif

All different types of jelly :yahoo:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I stayed at THE Hotel at mandaly Bay in Vegas last weekend. We made it a joke and would only call it Hotel.

Just like Oregons unis and we calling ourselves The U. The "the" is a cry for attention.

But The U is cool. Just adding "the" is lame. ;-)
I love that it is not even football season yet and you are out with your wife and THE Ohio State University is still in your head. So happy.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you! ;-)

I do not think that makes you an asshole. I say fuck you as a term of endearment to some of my closest friends. Cheers to you, buddy! :suds:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I do not think that makes you an asshole. I say fuck you as a term of endearment to some of my closest friends. Cheers to you, buddy! :suds:

Was meant as a compliment!

:suds:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Aggie- you just CANNOT find a more delusional fan base, anywhere in this universe. My Lord, I fucking hate aggie. SEC people, you wanted em, now you got them. With their fucking male cheerleaders, their fucking 'corp' of idiots with swords, their fake, fantasy championships on their shitty azz stadium, their 'we're the best fans in all college football, we never leave' crap. Their chants of 'SEC, SEC'. What a big load of crap. After 100 plus years, they're finally fucking out of our lives. BUT THEY'RE NOT. They are still HERE. OH GOD, HELP US! Although, I really do like their band playing the Patton song. Don't tell an aggie I said that. And they are Texans...

2. Oklahoma- well, what can I say? They raid Texas of talent, call Dallas home, etc. At least they are far away from Austin...

3. USC- listened to their hype/crap for a month, then beat their azz. Hope Lane stays there forever. Pete Carroll left him in good shape, gotta love that
4. Missoori- miniature aggie delusional fan base...again, SEC, you can have em.
5. Baylor- most rude, obnoxious fans I've ever experienced. Art Briles tho, is a true Texas bad azz. Just sucks he's at Baylor:rollseyes:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! Seriously???? Holy SMOKES!

I thought the 11-16 conference record over last 3 years was bad enough! But 3 Conf SHips in 17 years???

Lil ol' Oregon has had 3 of last 4 years.

Yeah, it's been not the greatest of times, I'll admit. However, Texas did have one fabulous year; they destroyed just about everyone and played in a great championship game. Last second loss to TxTch, or would have played in three NC games in 4 or 5 years...still, not the domination the fan base wants. But, for one year at least, unbeatable.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.sPitt
2. VaTech
3.SPitt
4.Clemson
5.sPitt

sweet!! Finally made it on someone's list. Yep, we're relevant. I knew it.

:yahoo:

but I am curious, why the hate? Y'all beat the ever-lovin' shit out of us in the OB and other than that I can only think of one other meeting in my lifetime back in '89 or '90 when we beat y'all. I think Major Harris was on that team.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. aTm
2. OU
3. aTm
4. aTm
5. aTm

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is funny shit. I've stayed there a bunch of times, going to steal that from you. Going to Vegas in October, going to definitely book my res at HOTEL now.

I think I will also start calling THE Ohio State University just Ohio...no offense to any Bobcat fans.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't "hate" any of them. I love CFB to where my win/loss preferences can vary week to week during the season.