• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: Funniest shit I've heard all day; expanding would require that the state of Ohio produce something worthwhile.
I can show you some Heisman winners and a crystal ball since this is a football forum. How about SC, how many crystal balls you have there?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can show you some Heisman winners and a crystal ball since this is a football forum. How about SC, how many crystal balls you have there?

I'd rather have the tatoos and memorabilia, thank you very much.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Well... If you are counting crystal balls (aka BCS Championship Trophies) OSU only has one more than Clemson. Just sayin'

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it goes

5. LSU - They stole our whore of an ex-coach
4. Alabama - They have our whore of an ex-coach
3. Ohio State - If they had suspended the players like they should have, they more than likely lose one of the first games and maybe Michigan State goes to a BCS bowl game (or the Rose Bowl)
2. Florida - mainly because I find most of their fans to be completely annoying.
1. Michigan - Many of their message board fans are complete douches (see RobBase in this thread) and are completely incapable of having a decent sports discussion.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have the tatoos and memorabilia, thank you very much.

More than Heismans and championships? I may have discovered the problem with football in Ohio South.

Well... If you are counting crystal balls (aka BCS Championship Trophies) OSU only has one more than Clemson. Just sayin'

Yes one is only one more than none. By the way one is the same number the all mighty U has. Too bad they don't have 2, wonder what happened in their second chance....

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than Heismans and championships? I may have discovered the problem with football in Ohio South.

Over the head and through the legs...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
If I were not an Alabama fan, then Alabama would be #2 on my most hated list. Auburn would be #1. Notre Dame would be #3. USC would be #4. Miami would be #5.

My hatred of Tennessee has diminished since Fat Phil left. Just ten years ago, they were at the top of the most hated list. They are on the top of my sympathy list now.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty it is tough to truly hate a team or school culture. I do, however, have a strong dislike for some coaches/fan bases.

5) Cal- Let me be honest, I don't hate this team, I simply was raised in a Stanford home and grew up disliking the bears. Much of my adult age animosity is a result of 4 years of getting my a** kicked by the bears on the rugby field. As an undergrad I had many rough nights with their fans (yes punches may have been thrown), but, as I have aged, I find their fans more amusing than anything else.

4) Miami- I don't know why, but every Miami fan I meet reminds me of a Raider or Cowboy fan.

3) Oregon - I don't dislike the school, but I dislike that they have owned Stanford over the last 10 years. Though Stanford has won more against them than UW has in that span. Some of their fans are fun to interact with on the boards, but others can be a bit over the top and trollish, especially after a win.

2) Notre Dame- Everyone has their reasons. Personally, I have never met a fan base that uses the word "we" to refer to their program more than this group. If you didn't play there, then the team is the team and you are you (a fan), there is no "we". Sorry, but half of their fans didn't go there, and don't claim it is regional, if you live in LA and didn't go to ND why the heck are you rooting for them?

1) University of Washington Huskies- I am a Seattle native, and, as a life long Stanford fan growing up in the Don James era...well you do the math. I have had "Stanfurd sux" keyed into the hood of my car and tires slashed for having a Stanford license plate frame. I endured years of Stanford football futility against them (and then they go and beat Stanford again last year.... freaking Nunes!!!!), and many of their fans forget their golden years are long past. Though, I do foresee them being quite good in the next 3 years, and that pisses me off even more.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans are the only ones Ive routinely heard bad things about locally. Generally a rude bunch.

I find Texas bravado to be annoying but the people I meet from Texas are almost always good people.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Yes one is only one more than none. By the way one is the same number the all mighty U has. Too bad they don't have 2, wonder what happened in their second chance....

Yup, we got beat.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. TU
2. Miami
3. Florida
4. Tennessee
5. USC

As far as CFB team fans its:
1. TU
2. TT
3. LSU
4. Baylor
5. Miami

greennyellOw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5)SEC teams in general. Dont get me wrong, great teams, but when a BAMA fan is talking up LSU, Florida, Gerogia, and even Auburn (seen it happen) it gets kinda :lame:

4)Ohio State. Worst fans in the world period. And would someone please burn all the sweater vests, hes gone now.

3)USC. Pompus. Oh and if they dont do well in a season than its UCLA, or Stanford, or Cal. Whichever is makin any kind of noise. Oh and LA, LA, LA greatest city in the world

2)Washington. From Portland so any team from Seattle can kick rocks

1)Oregon State. They're lame but i still hate em. Always want them to lose when they kinda step out on the field.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it goes

5. LSU - They stole our whore of an ex-coach
4. Alabama - They have our whore of an ex-coach
3. Ohio State - If they had suspended the players like they should have, they more than likely lose one of the first games and maybe Michigan State goes to a BCS bowl game (or the Rose Bowl)
2. Florida - mainly because I find most of their fans to be completely annoying.
1. Michigan - Many of their message board fans are complete douches (see RobBase in this thread) and are completely incapable of having a decent sports discussion.

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

how could you not name meh

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M.. 5 times
Absolutely, the biggest moron fan base in college football.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Tennessee They are the recipient of at least 30% of what I have saved up in my hate bank. Used to be more, but Fulmer left and they've sucked...hard to keep up a hatred of teams that have only five conference wins in the last 3 seasons.

2. USC They weren't this high until I spent the last 4 years living in LA. For a private school they sure collect a lot of douchebag trailer trash fans....not that Alabama doesn't have their fair share, but we're the state university in a Southern state, not a private school in the middle of the 2nd largest city in the country.

3. Florida They were #1 when Spurrier was there...Oddly I've grown to kind of like the arrogant prick now that he is at South Carolina, but back in the day... Florida has too many delusional fans. Nobody can brag up their team like a Florida fan on a roll, a Florida player can have one good game and Florida fans will be telling you he is a heisman candidate Favorite bowl game not involving Alabama...Nebraska 62 Florida 28

4. Miami I think they get on the list for the same reason that many folks put Alabama on their list now...They were the shit for a long time, plus they had that annoying swagger that told you they knew they were the shit. A little arrogance goes a long way...something some of the Alabama fanbase could learn. Arrogant Miami fans did make the after party at the '92 Sugar Bowl that much sweeter though.

5. Ohio St. And their pretentious "The", we are "The" University of Alabama, but I don't feel the need to correct people if they don't say it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Tennessee They are the recipient of at least 30% of what I have saved up in my hate bank. Used to be more, but Fulmer left and they've sucked...hard to keep up a hatred of teams that have only five conference wins in the last 3 seasons.

2. USC They weren't this high until I spent the last 4 years living in LA. For a private school they sure collect a lot of douchebag trailer trash fans....not that Alabama doesn't have their fair share, but we're the state university in a Southern state, not a private school in the middle of the 2nd largest city in the country.

3. Florida They were #1 when Spurrier was there...Oddly I've grown to kind of like the arrogant prick now that he is at South Carolina, but back in the day... Florida has too many delusional fans. Nobody can brag up their team like a Florida fan on a roll, a Florida player can have one good game and Florida fans will be telling you he is a heisman candidate Favorite bowl game not involving Alabama...Nebraska 62 Florida 28

4. Miami I think they get on the list for the same reason that many folks put Alabama on their list now...They were the shit for a long time, plus they had that annoying swagger that told you they knew they were the shit. A little arrogance goes a long way...something some of the Alabama fanbase could learn. Arrogant Miami fans did make the after party at the '92 Sugar Bowl that much sweeter though.

5. Ohio St. And their pretentious "The", we are "The" University of Alabama, but I don't feel the need to correct people if they don't say it.

Maybe you just have not earned your "The" yet. Keep trying.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North Carolina State.

I'm not naming five because none of them compare to NC State

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you just have not earned your "The" yet. Keep trying.

Pretty sure if Ohio state has earned the "the" then so has The University of North Carolina. But, like he said, its not important.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My wife and I stayed at THE Hotel at mandaly Bay in Vegas last weekend. We made it a joke and would only call it Hotel.

Just like Oregons unis and we calling ourselves The U. The "the" is a cry for attention.

But The U is cool. Just adding "the" is lame. ;-)