• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#5 Boise ST - Just because I think their blue turf is the gayest thing in college football.

#4 Georgia - Simply because I've never had a good time hanging with their fans in Tuscaloosa or Athens.

#3 Oregon - Because they lost to the barn for the "natty".

#2 Notre Lame - For the same reason that all their haters hate them.

#1 the barn - The majority of the barner fans I have met are social degenerates that can't fit in with society, they chose the barn just to be different and to stick out. They are the modern example of these goth tards.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate any teams or their fans!!

I pity them for not being fortunate/smart enough to be Trojans!!

:whistle:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I can't say that I hate any CFB teams.

Since I've been alive, there hasn't been any teams that have beaten my team with any regularity. Sure they've been beaten by quite a few in the last 46 years, but nobody has owned them repeatedly.

I have a particular dislike for a few. Especially the ones who have squeaked out a win lately and crow about it...but I don't blame them...wouldn't you be proud of your team beating OU?

Go fish.

SanDiegoHusky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Auburn. Like their fans that I have met. Grandpa taught me early that their is one football team in the south and it is Alabama. Plus those dirty suckers stole our NATTY with Scam Newton... LOVE BO JACKSON though.

4 Michigan. Once again strictly a family thing. Mom is a Buckeye grad. Thank God she wised up and moved to the Pacific Wonderland. But I dont like much about that football program. Nothing was better than going to the Big House and kickin their ass. You could hear a pin drop in the "Big House"

3 USC They will fall off of this list as soon as they get rid of the biggest Doushbag in CFB... Lane Kiffin.

2 Notre Dame This program represents everything I hate about a CFB team. They actually believe they are relevant but continually get curb stomped in big bowl games. They are 0-4 in the BCS era and have lost in these games by an accumulated 158-57. The Domers are to chicken shit to join a conference and now are "half in" on the ACC. They allowed a rapist to play for them last year. My hate for ND grows every year.

1 Washington Blood boils know matter what the records when these two teams play. Oregon loves to hate Washington and Washington loves to hate Oregon. Most of their fans are so fucking arrogant even though they havent done shit since 2000. No matter what the argument or states of the CFB programs Oregon and Washington, the year 1991 will come up a dozen times. Get nauseating. Oregon has won 14 of last 17 meetings and 9 straight in this rivalry. With all that said, I have made a very good e-friend in WizardHawk... Whoda ever thought. Especially how we started at SeeBS...

Duck fan calling fans arrogant. How ironic.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. ohio state- they get the b10 hate AND the sec hate. if you every kept track of fan voting polls that track votes per state its pretty obvious that the south always votes with/for alabama whereas in the north everyone always votes against ohio state. i think a big reason for this is their success. they dominated the b10 and success breeds hate. they choked against the SEC time & time again but they were always a threat to the SEC and that also breeds hate.

The b10 has always been a traditional conference. while the last 5 years have changed the conference. up until the mid 2000s there was always a mentality that osu did not follow the ideals of a b10 school. it seemed that their giant athletic budget and slightly subpar academics (to b10 standards at least) always made them feel a little closer to an SEC school than a b10 school for b10 fans to handle. i might be biased here because i have so many relatives who went to michigan and other b10 schools (but none who ever went to osu). but that was just the vibes i got about what other b10 fans attitude's were towards osu growing up.

2. notre dame- because they get special treatment, have so much history/tradition which translates into added publicity, hype, preseason rankings, & recruiting. but before last season there really hasnt been the on field success to warrant it for quite some time. being independent only adds to the hatred.

people are jealous because they are so successful as an independent. not even alabama/texas can survive on their own. let alone get record breaking tv contracts (with national tv coverage) all while they havent been too successful in football. thats pretty insane that they can pull it off and a lot of prgrams probably hate them for that.

being an indy also hurts them because they dont have a conference/region to lean on for added fan support

i hate to bring this up but historically speaking this country hasnt been too friendly towards catholics and i think some of those attitudes (more than we care to admit) have played some sort of factor here as well both traditionally & today.

3. oregon- they changed college football. they changed the current balance of power and established themselves as a new power program. the spat on tradition with their unconventional uniforms & offense and it proved to be a very good move. I think this program gets hate because they represent change, progress, & the future. whenever something like that happens its only natural that the traditional powers fear the change and that fear translates into hatred. I think the other power schools resent oregon because.....

1) now they have to adapt to oregons style: if even just a little bit its a huge blow to them. their ego makes them think they dictate the direction of cfb. these schools hate having to adapt to the style of what they think is an inferior school.

2) it makes them vulnerable: oregon single handedly built a power program and opens the door for other programs to attempt the same. the old mentality was that you had to have tradition to be successful. that mentality says that only the current power programs will be power programs today and tomorrow. this is where their power gets threatened and this is why that hate UO. they sure as hell dont want more schools following suit

i think a lot of hate directed at them from fans has to do with their having non existant history/tradition

4. alabama- the biggest reason is that success breeds hate. however claiming fake natty's, a controversial rematch, a possible bias in the polls, being notorious for cheating, lower academic standards, the walmart trophy, the teabagger, toomers corner, and having a fanbase thats often thought of as trailertrash, certainly doesnt help their case. but unlike osu they actually get support from the rest of their conference

5. texas- they have the biggest advantage of any school and their ego makes them easy to hate. Honestly people just like watching the big dogs fail

Last edited by a moderator:

qOM3GAp

CaRdInAl&GoLd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.Oregon-Mostly just hate Chip Kelly and the way he would always talk out of the side of his mouth,lmao
2.Notre Dame-its Notre Dame.
3.Ucla-our annoying little brothers.
4."The" Ohio State
5.Stanford-multiple upsets this past decade,Jim Harbaugh going for 2,Toby Gherhardt talking shit after one of their wins...etc.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. UDud - Nothing need be said here.
2. Arizona - Oregon doesn't have the classiest fans, but Zona is ridiculous. Lost a lot of respect when they threw water bottles at our cheerleaders.
3. Domers - No matter how many years of ineptitude they face, they always are convinced they are elite.
4. Oklahoma - chumps still cry about getting beat at Autzen in '06
5. Texas - Love seeing the Longhorns continued mediocrity after their LHN deal stuffed the PAC-16 plan.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. ohio state- they get the b10 hate AND the sec hate. if you every kept track of fan voting polls that track votes per state its pretty obvious that the south always votes with/for alabama whereas in the north everyone always votes against ohio state. i think a big reason for this is their success. they dominated the b10 and success breeds hate. they choked against the SEC time & time again but they were always a threat to the SEC and that also breeds hate.

The b10 has always been a traditional conference. while the last 5 years have changed the conference. up until the mid 2000s there was always a mentality that osu did not follow the ideals of a b10 school. it seemed that their giant athletic budget and slightly subpar academics (to b10 standards at least) always made them feel a little closer to an SEC school than a b10 school for b10 fans to handle. i might be biased here because i have so many relatives who went to michigan and other b10 schools (but none who ever went to osu). but that was just the vibes i got about what other b10 fans attitude's were towards osu growing up.

2. notre dame- because they get special treatment, have so much history/tradition which translates into added publicity, hype, preseason rankings, & recruiting. but before last season there really hasnt been the on field success to warrant it for quite some time. being independent only adds to the hatred.

people are jealous because they are so successful as an independent. not even alabama/texas can survive on their own. let alone get record breaking tv contracts (with national tv coverage) all while they havent been too successful in football. thats pretty insane that they can pull it off and a lot of prgrams probably hate them for that.

being an indy also hurts them because they dont have a conference/region to lean on for added fan support

i hate to bring this up but historically speaking this country hasnt been too friendly towards catholics and i think some of those attitudes (more than we care to admit) have played some sort of factor here as well both traditionally & today.

3. oregon- they changed college football. they changed the current balance of power and established themselves as a new power program. the spat on tradition with their unconventional uniforms & offense and it proved to be a very good move. I think this program gets hate because they represent change, progress, & the future. whenever something like that happens its only natural that the traditional powers fear the change and that fear translates into hatred. I think the other power schools resent oregon because.....

1) now they have to adapt to oregons style: if even just a little bit its a huge blow to them. their ego makes them think they dictate the direction of cfb. these schools hate having to adapt to the style of what they think is an inferior school.

2) it makes them vulnerable: oregon single handedly built a power program and opens the door for other programs to attempt the same. the old mentality was that you had to have tradition to be successful. that mentality says that only the current power programs will be power programs today and tomorrow. this is where their power gets threatened and this is why that hate UO. they sure as hell dont want more schools following suit

i think a lot of hate directed at them from fans has to do with their having non existant history/tradition

4. alabama- the biggest reason is that success breeds hate. however claiming fake natty's, a controversial rematch, a possible bias in the polls, being notorious for cheating, lower academic standards, the walmart trophy, the teabagger, toomers corner, and having a fanbase thats often thought of as trailertrash, certainly doesnt help their case. but unlike osu they actually get support from the rest of their conference

5. texas- they have the biggest advantage of any school and their ego makes them easy to hate. Honestly people just like watching the big dogs fail
Thought I would share this

Top Public Schools | Rankings | Top National Universities | US News

Check out the B1G schools that are below tOSU.

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ohio and any team from sec!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ohio and any team from sec!
I hate Ohio too, especially after they knocked michigan out of the NCAA tourney.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hate may be to strong.

Here are top 5 I would rather see lose than win. (no order)

OSU
uf
Texas
UGA
Any ACC team

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Michigan- Due to its fanbase mostly and their higher than thou attitudes, like they are royalty or something. Most that you meet feel they are entitled to discuss football with you and want to force their warped opinions on you as if its fact. This site has more than its fair share of them, its like a bad disease you cant shake.

2. OSU- and its not so much hate as a dislike due to Urban Meyer. The fans are great for the most part, they will talk football and cant take a punch just as well as they can dish one out.

3. Florida- My son is a Florida fan and he has taken up some of their worst habits of thinking they are someone due to the Spurrier and Meyer days when they could win a title, sadly those days are behind them as both coaches are long since gone. No more Tebow, although my one joyful memory of him was his tears on the sideline after the Stomping Bama laid him the last time they faced him.

4. Auburn - and its not so much hate as a dislike and feelings of sorrow for a once proud(while Bama was down) program that has always had to live in the shadows of greatness. I dont hate them and look forward to the days when they can muster a winning record and maybe provide a small measure of competition for my tide in the Iron Bowl. Those games are so much better when we are beating a worthy opponent and not a hopeless dog of a team like the past couple of years.

5. Boise State - Simply put, its all fanbase related. They make you want to hate them due to their feeling they belong at the upper echelon of the sport, while beating up on a cast of nobodies yearly. Sadly their days are numbered as the coach will one day get an offer he wont refuse and move on to greener pastures and his place at a top tier program, leaving the Broncos on a spiral of losses they have not seen since he arrived.

jimikimble

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Pitt. I was born in Morgantown. Nuff' said.
2) VT. Arrogant fans & coaches that persist every stereotype.
3) Notre Dame '88 and targeting Major Harris to stave off a loss in our best NC shot
4) USC Don't like programs that cheat to win. Besides CA is just a funny farm.
5) Miami. Don't really hate them, just they killed the Big East when it was good.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon, Boise finished in the top 15 in the country three times in the four seasons PRIOR to Chris Petersen taking over. Very few programs AQ or otherwise can say something like that. Go ahead and hate them. Obviously many people do and that's just fine, but understand that Boise was damn good BEFORE Petersen took the helm.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon, Boise finished in the top 15 in the country three times in the four seasons PRIOR to Chris Petersen taking over. Very few programs AQ or otherwise can say something like that. Go ahead and hate them. Obviously many people do and that's just fine, but understand that Boise was damn good BEFORE Petersen took the helm.

I think that is what he is referring to. You boys play nobody in conference, easy to dominate. Imagine what Texas would do in your mid major conference. Plus, once BSU coaches leave their mid major conference to coach in big boy conferences, they fail miserably (refer to Koetter and Hawkins). This is why Petersen will never leave BSU. He has it made and knows it's an extreme challenge to coach in a real conference.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

It's good to be a big fish in a bathtub.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what Texas would do in your mid major conference.

do tell.... remind us all how many times UT has won the BIG 12, LMAO!~