• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can somebody just merge it with the other thread. I get that you guys are new, but two months is too quick for a new thread. This isn't ESPN where the same thread gets done 8-9 times per year.

Yeah, but like a broken record, the same arguments get discussed over & over again. The thread might be titled different, but the arguments are the same. Hey, I have an idea. If you aren't interested in his thread, don't click on it.

:suds:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama - Live in the same state with them and you will understand quickly.
2. Notre Dame - They like to run up scores on service academies and that is BS.
3. Miss State - You will remain here until you get rid of those fucking cow bells.
4. West Virginia - Number one group of delusional fans.
5. Oklahoma - Screw you for 2004.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but like a broken record, the same arguments get discussed over & over again. The thread might be titled different, but the arguments are the same. Hey, I have an idea. If you aren't interested in his thread, don't click on it.

:suds:

THIS ^^^^^ It really is that simple

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Minnesota
2. Cryowa
3. Alabama (gotta hate the best)
4. The team Todd Graham is presently coaching
5. Ohio State

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Va Tech was ranked 3rd and was a 3 Pt fav over the 8th ranked Jayhawks....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, if "any team" can do it, why hasn't any other team done it? Please explain. I mean, if it's so easy, right?

:noidea:

Refer to Utah vs. Bama in '08, WVU vs. OU in '07, TCU vs. Wiscy in '10, L'ville vs. UF just recently, etc, etc.....

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit like this never gets old....

DSC00118.jpg

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EZ!

1. Alabama-because they have the biggest prick in American football coaching them, they have the biggest prick FANS and every person in the entire state talks like Forrest Gump and looks like Justin Bieber!
Ok I am exaggerating a bit, every male student at the university of Alabama looks like Bieber and they all lie about Alabama football to top it off!
2. Ohio St-The reasons everyone does plus they are the Yankee Gumps! Exactly same type fans, just different location. Obnoxious to the MAX, I think they all were hated by their mothers. Biggest difference to me is Meyer, he will help them win, then they can be like the SEC!

3. Notre Dame- Always have, Always will!
4. USCw- Used to hate them the most, since they quit winning, not any more! They are harmless. Coach Kiffen is huge TOOL though!
5. Texas A and M-They stand up the whole game, winning or losing, good or bad play, they do faggity looking letters with their arms, hands and bodies! Will never admit to losing a game. Wear gay as hell looking, Gestapo uniforms. Even that dog is gay looking!:lame:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EZ!

1. Alabama-because they have the biggest prick in American football coaching them, they have the biggest prick FANS and every person in the entire state talks like Forrest Gump and looks like Justin Bieber!
Ok I am exaggerating a bit, every male student at the university of Alabama looks like Bieber and they all lie about Alabama football to top it off!
2. Ohio St-The reasons everyone does plus they are the Yankee Gumps! Exactly same type fans, just different location. Obnoxious to the MAX, I think they all were hated by their mothers. Biggest difference to me is Meyer, he will help them win, then they can be like the SEC!
3. Notre Dame- Always have, Always will!
4. USCw- Used to hate them the most, since they quit winning, not any more! They are harmless. Coach Kiffen is huge TOOL though!
5. Texas A and M-They stand up the whole game, winning or losing, good or bad play, they do faggity looking letters with their arms, hands and bodies! Will never admit to losing a game. Wear gay as hell looking, Gestapo uniforms. Even that dog is gay looking!:lame:
Since the best coaches in the SEC are from the B1G, he is just helping them be like tOSU again.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Florida
2. Miami
3. Notre Dame
4. Oklahoma
5. NC State

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida, Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Oregon and Texas Tech are teams I like to see lose even if they aren't ahead of Oklahoma in the polls. Also, Boise State and LSU can both get pretty damn tiresome at times.

Texas and Oklahoma State are teams I really want OU to beat and then they go on to have a good season because it makes Oklahoma look better.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida, Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Oregon and Texas Tech are teams I like to see lose even if they aren't ahead of Oklahoma in the polls. Also, Boise State and LSU can both get pretty damn tiresome at times.

Texas and Oklahoma State are teams I really want OU to beat and then they go on to have a good season because it makes Oklahoma look better.

No worries. They WILL BE ahead of the Sooners for a while.