• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 5 Hated CFB Teams

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ohio st
2. Ohio st
3. Ohio st
4. Ohio st
5. team sec

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, he was injured and didn't play in the game you are thinking.

You were right the first time.

LOL, was he really?

Anyways, at least we always have had better kickers than bama

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does a Virginia man have against LSU?

It's nothing personal. I just hate seeing LSU on top all the time. I hate ya'll because LSU is just too damn good.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
randy-travis.jpg

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1a. SCar - No reason necessary.

1b. UNCheat - Growing up in NC makes this an easy choice.

3. Ohio State - Anyone living in the SE understands why; "I can't believe how hot and humid it is down here! When I was back in Ohio..." (insert irrational reason for why Ohio is better, yet said person chose to move away)

4. Georgia Tech - Somehow, no matter how good Clemson is (or supposed to be) these nerds find a way to either win or make it incredibly difficult for us to beat them.

5. Boise State - Playing inferior competition week and week out does not make a program great. Kudos for beating Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, but any team can get up for a big game when you're a perpetual underdog.

(Dis) Honorable Mention - Anyone that roots for a conference.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. Ohio State - Anyone living in the SE understands why; "I can't believe how hot and humid it is down here! When I was back in Ohio..." (insert irrational reason for why Ohio is better, yet said person chose to move away)

4. Georgia Tech - Somehow, no matter how good Clemson is (or supposed to be) these nerds find a way to either win or make it incredibly difficult for us to beat them.

5. Boise State - Playing inferior competition week and week out does not make a program great. Kudos for beating Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl, but any team can get up for a big game when you're a perpetual underdog.

:behindsofa:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's odd. Ohio is not a dry state by any means. Sunday is supposed to be 91 with a heat index just under 100, and it's not even July yet.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
>5 Notre Dame...For sucking up valuable Sat NBC TV space all these years except when matched up against the PAC. That movie "Rudy". For producing the best QB in the NFL-Joe Montana. For somehow staying unbeaten last year against Pitt for christ sakes.

>4 Team SEC...For not once making a return trip up to the Northwest for a return ballgame against my team. For patenting the "cupcake 8 game conference" scheduling garbage they enjoy year after year. For 3 glass balls that will become irrelevant once the post-modern playoffs begin. For once in their earlier history days, travelling out West and learning how to play the game against the big boys and winning.

>3 Stanford...For being a private school in the PAC, you elitists should take your ball and go home now, back to Gary Indiana and schedule all your home/away games against Notre Dame from here to eternity. For winning a game last year against the Beavers you had no business winning and going to the Rose. For those Red-n-White gay tampon unis ya wear and have to wash to get a grass stain off.

>2 Michigan...See team SEC for northwest travel plans. We go there, but you NEVER come here to Corvallis. Since 1972 your cars suck. If you can cram a 100,000 turds in that toilet bowl of yours why can't you cram a 1 turd team in a Pasadena bowl game? See you soon "there" of course. can't wait!

>1 Oregon...For having Phill Knight as an alum, sucker could have pressed his waffle iron shoes in Corvallis just as easily in the 70's. For knocking my club out of the Rose on several occasions. For building a nicer stadium than our even tho we have a better engineering Department at our school. For ANY Civil War game you beat us in. For raping our Ag sheep department animals on a regular basis, someone should go to jail for these crimes of cruelty.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHERE THE HELL ........?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's odd. Ohio is not a dry state by any means. Sunday is supposed to be 91 with a heat index just under 100, and it's not even July yet.

All I know is that in 80 in the south is like 110 in California.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida - Obvious reseasons.

Tennessee- Again, obvious

Auburn- Used to not hate them, but the 2010 game kinda changed the rivalry a bit, though they've been way down.

Alabama- For no reason other than bandwagoners around here. They are the program and college football, just hate the bandwagoners around here lol.

Notre Dame- Just always being talked about, even when they haven't been that good.

No hard feelings towards fans though.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you say "obvious" for Tennessee? I mean, I don't care, just curious.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida - Obvious reseasons.

Tennessee- Again, obvious

Auburn- Used to not hate them, but the 2010 game kinda changed the rivalry a bit, though they've been way down.

Alabama- For no reason other than bandwagoners around here. They are the program and college football, just hate the bandwagoners around here lol.

Notre Dame- Just always being talked about, even when they haven't been that good.

No hard feelings towards fans though.

Georgia_Bulldogs_ug12_large.jpg