• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YOUR Top 5 at Every Position

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Willis? He's started 92 out of a possible 96 regular season games. I wouldn't say he's got a problem staying on the field at all...

Starting and staying on field different. He has been on my fantasy team since a rookie. He leaves a lot games or sits out. Not sure if it means he is becoming more 2 down backer. He has burned me a few times starting and playing 1 or 2 qtrs.

Now with the hand and surgery. He will be taking less snaps. Just what I have noticed. Bowman stays on field and in comes a nickel back... This is mainly last two seasons.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying this but only when it benefits Peyton Manning. He had the opportunity to win the game and threw another playoff exit INT just like he always does. Most one and done play off games than any QB in history, but you guys don't want to blame him. Ok.

And you can hate it, but the QB has more to do with the success of a football team than anything else (Dilfer is the long exception to the rule). Just look at Manning's old team for proof. Team rebounded no problem without him, but with a rookie QB. More proof Manning was the problem in Indy and not everyone else.

And Tebow won a playoff game. Something PayTon hasn't done since 2007. But he's the best ever! Ok.

This is more a debate with Smitty. I don't think he is the worst or best. I don't see a QB winning a game. I see the team winning a game. Alex Smith help win many games and then started last year and was replaced. Suddenly he was useless. He is Dilfer!!

My video doesn't benefit Manning. It shows the many facets of a game and what a TEAM needs to win. Many mistakes are made throughout the game and you blame Manning to benefit your debate. IMO

Don't make me get in the car head your way. :lol:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's much of a debate with me either. Manning>Brady<Elway>Luck>Wilson. I just state facts and try to keep people from getting silly around here. Straight business, that's how I roll.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's much of a debate with me either. Manning>Brady<Elway>Luck>Wilson. I just state facts and try to keep people from getting silly around here. Straight business, that's how I roll.

Swap those first two around and I agree. I don't like Brady the person- he seems like a real dooshbagge, but he's a fucking great NFL QB. Also, I think RG3 trumps the other two rookie QBs. Ignore his running stuff and just look at his passing- and he still had an amazing 1st season. I remember that season he was having at Baylor a couple seasons ago where he had more TDs than INTs... he's certainly carried that accuracy over into the NFL. His gross yardage isn't great, but he's very efficient and safe with the ball. Even if his legs fail him and he's no longer a running threat, he'd still be a very good QB in a west coast system.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swap those first two around and I agree. I don't like Brady the person- he seems like a real dooshbagge, but he's a fucking great NFL QB. Also, I think RG3 trumps the other two rookie QBs. Ignore his running stuff and just look at his passing- and he still had an amazing 1st season. I remember that season he was having at Baylor a couple seasons ago where he had more TDs than INTs... he's certainly carried that accuracy over into the NFL. His gross yardage isn't great, but he's very efficient and safe with the ball. Even if his legs fail him and he's no longer a running threat, he'd still be a very good QB in a west coast system.

I'm really looking forward to the QB portion of this thread. But not as much as the tight end portion. I have a feeling that several guys may include several guys, who I just won't be able to agree with. And quite frankly, won't be able to stand for their inclusion. But for now, ill just keep agreeing with everybody on linebackers.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing... I said to myself other day "self, I can not wait to see Pettigrew and Stafford up here and how people defend it"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's gonna be fun isn't it?

depends who's driving.

1324316289_outofcontrol_golf_cart.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford's golf cart, straight pimpin'

73438.gif

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahahahahahahahahaha. What game is that from? Hilarious!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we doing linebackers still?

Levy one through four due to how much better he is than everyone else and oh hell that guy from sf as five.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres nothing lame about manning, nothing!! Except maybe those credit card commercials. I always thought peyton was a douche since he was at tn still and this girl in my class was telling me how she was at some football/cheerleading thing and was in a hot tub with a friend and some guy. Her friend and her were talking and the guy was getting visibly upset they were not paying him attention. Anyhow finally he drops the super lame "do you girls know who i am im peyton manning" line and her and her friend were like okkk? Still pretty damn good at football though.
Tl dr; peyton has a vagina.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My research process is about to begin. And when it comes to tight ends, it's an indepth process. Ya feelin' me here hevo?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a Given Scheffler will be smittys #1. He's so in the tank for Tony.:laugh3:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a rough draft, but Tonys looking up at Antonio Gates. I can say that confidently.