• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your top 4

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big has the most ranked teams in the cfp. That's not hype. I get it the BIG is down if Wisconsin wins.
Did they release the week 12 CFP rankings yet?The B1G is down because of performance.Michigan will have three losses after this week end.OSU is already at 2.PSU faltered.......

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they release the week 12 CFP rankings yet?The B1G is down because of performance.Michigan will have three losses after this week end.OSU is already at 2.PSU faltered.......

How are they down because of their performance? PSU, Wisconsin, MSU, Iowa, and Rutgers are all better than last season. OSU was supposed to be better than last year but so was Oklahoma. Michigan has 2 top five seasons of recruiting classes and now their third String QB looks better than the previous ones and are peaking.

The truth is the BIG is just beating themselves. They didn't have any terrible loses like the sec.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are they down because of their performance? PSU, Wisconsin, MSU, Iowa, and Rutgers are all better than last season. OSU was supposed to be better than last year but so was Oklahoma. Michigan has 2 top five seasons of recruiting classes and now their third String QB looks better than the previous ones and are peaking.

The truth is the BIG is just beating themselves. They didn't have any terrible loses like the sec.
You can't deny Wisconsins SOS is the weakest of the batch as far as play offs. And if it comes down to the scenerio I provided. They are most likely out as far as this format. I'll be waiting for your Updated CFP rankjngs you cited tho. Pretty sure they are still released on Tuesdays :L :dhd:

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Top Four:

1. ALABAMA
2. MIAMI OF FLORIDA
3. WISCONSIN
4. CENTRAL FLORIDA

Why?

All of them are undefeated.

All of them have beaten at least 3 teams with a winning record.

All of them have SOS over .500.

None of them lost at home against a 4-loss squad or a 4-6 team.

That is all.