• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your top 4

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1)Alabama (10-0)
(2)Clemson (9-1)
(3)Oklahoma (9-1)
(4)Miami (9-0)
(5)Wisconsin (10-0)

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Top 4 are:

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Miami
4. Oklahoma

Jumpman98

GO Broncos-Yankees-Bulls-ND Fighting Irish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 4:

1# Alabama
2# Clemson
3# Miami
4# Wisconsin

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say...

Bama
Miami
Oklahoma
Clemson

I would think that the committee is "thinking" long term. They won't have it like
this on Tuesday, but rather 12/3.

Bama
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Clemson/Miami winner

They would think like that for seeding purposes and maximizing ticket sales. There's
a semi-final in the Rose Bowl with no west coast team. That has to be a bit of a concern,
especially because the winner has to come back across the country for the title game.

It's too easy for fans to catch the semi on tv and attend in Atlanta. The teams out there
must have strong and large fan bases to do double duty. Whatever, Wisconsin, if they
win out will play in Pasadena first. Bama could get sent out west also, as a 2 or 3 seed.

The committee has got to be sweating this out. Whisky still has Mich and OSU in the
CCG. Bama still has Auburn and UGA. Oklahoma still has a rematch with somebody.

There's a good chance we could have multiple 2-loss teams. This could get interesting
down the road.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami
Wisconsin
Bama
Oklahoma
That's what the coaches poll will look like

SEC committee
Bama
Auburn
Georgia
Miss st
Wisky actually dropped back a spot in the coaches poll.

Bama stays at 1
Miami moved to 2
Clemson up to 3
Wisk dropped a spot to 4
Oklahoma gains ground at 5
Auburn sitting at 6
UGA at 7

Mush

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,309.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a tough call.

I can't ignore Wisconsin even if a couple of their fans are complete imbeciles. They play my kind of football. That d is bad assery and they are undefeated. I know the schedule is weak, but playing a weak schedule doesnt mean a team is not legit, neither does an idiot fanbase. I mean Oregon was legit for awhile and they have the biggest gaggle of clowns in CFB as far as fans go.

So...

BAMA
WISCONSIN
MIAMI
OKLAHOMA
CLEMSON

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky actually dropped back a spot in the coaches poll.

Bama stays at 1
Miami moved to 2
Clemson up to 3
Wisk dropped a spot to 4
Oklahoma gains ground at 5
Auburn sitting at 6
UGA at 7

I'm fine with fourth. Clemson and Bama are playing community colleges next week. Hopefully that's an easy enough challenge for them to not need a last second/minute magic to win.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a tough call.

I can't ignore Wisconsin even if a couple of their fans are complete imbeciles. They play my kind of football. That d is bad assery and they are undefeated. I know the schedule is weak, but playing a weak schedule doesnt mean a team is not legit, neither does an idiot fanbase. I mean Oregon was legit for awhile and they have the biggest gaggle of clowns in CFB as far as fans go.

So...

BAMA
WISCONSIN
MIAMI
OKLAHOMA
CLEMSON

Excellent rankings but I would have Miami over Wisconsin since they have that dominant top ten win

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with fourth. Clemson and Bama are playing community colleges next week. Hopefully that's an easy enough challenge for them to not need a last second/minute magic to win.
5th in the AP safest guess is 5th as far as play off rankings come Tuesday.The problem I'm seeing for Wisky is if this season ends with 1 loss Bama,Georgia,Clemson,Miami,Oklahoma or any potential combination of those teams with 1 loss.I can see the committee putting two teams from one conference in the play offs.Based on "best team" and resumes.Wouldnt be surprised to see a 2 loss team tbh.Not something I want to see I prefer an 8 team play off.With the 5 P5 conference champions and 3 at large bids.But with this format.Unless chaos breaks out You can almost see it coming

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama
Oklahoma
Miami
Wisconsin

It's looking like things are going to sort themselves out though.

Mush

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,309.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent rankings but I would have Miami over Wisconsin since they have that dominant top ten win

Fair enough. 2-5 is a toss up really. Canes/Clemons will sort its self out soon enough. Believe it or not, I do watch badgerball, and I like it. They have that drive thats needed I think. UW has the talent, but are lacking the drive I see in the Badgers. I hope they can sustain it and that what I see continues to manifest on the field. :suds:

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th in the AP safest guess is 5th as far as play off rankings come Tuesday.The problem I'm seeing for Wisky is if this season ends with 1 loss Bama,Georgia,Clemson,Miami,Oklahoma or any potential combination of those teams with 1 loss.I can see the committee putting two teams from one conference in the play offs.Based on "best team" and resumes.Wouldnt be surprised to see a 2 loss team tbh.Not something I want to see I prefer an 8 team play off.With the 5 P5 conference champions and 3 at large bids.But with this format.Unless chaos breaks out You can almost see it coming
Disagree with all of the above. The committee will NOT put two teams from the same conference in the playoff unless there is a huge gap between those two teams and everyone else. They proved that last year.

If Wisconsin is undefeated, they're in. And I would bet any amount of money that a 13-0 Wisconsin would not be left out in order to have two SEC teams or two ACC teams.

If there was any doubt before, Notre Dame's second loss guarantees that they would be in, and might even let OSU sneak in the back door.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. 2-5 is a toss up really. Canes/Clemons will sort its self out soon enough. Believe it or not, I do watch badgerball, and I like it. They have that drive thats needed I think. UW has the talent, but are lacking the drive I see in the Badgers. I hope they can sustain it and that what I see continues to manifest on the field. :suds:
I actually had Wisky as my dark horse last year.But when you look at the rankings and see Miami and Clemson set at 2 and 3 with their resumes.Baa up top with Georgia and Auburn poised at 6 and 7.Along with all the talk about Wisky's schedule in the media.It's almost the perfect storm for the NCAA putting two teams from one conference in the CFP

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree with all of the above. The committee will NOT put two teams from the same conference in the playoff unless there is a huge gap between those two teams and everyone else. They proved that last year.

If Wisconsin is undefeated, they're in. And I would bet any amount of money that a 13-0 Wisconsin would not be left out in order to have two SEC teams or two ACC teams.

If there was any doubt before, Notre Dame's second loss guarantees that they would be in, and might even let OSU sneak in the back door.
I'm going to have to disagree.As I said I don't care for it.I would prefer a much more concrete system i.e. extended play offs.But I wouldn't count Wisky in if they win out.For reasons stated.