• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Your Texas Rangers at the Seattle Mariners 4/25 - 4/27

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jpa lost his gig to a AAA catcher. He's gotta go. People swore he would be bad, but I never dreamed he would be this bad. I honestly don't know how he could be worse. It's embarrassing watching him go out there and play.

I really wish Frasor had pitched last night. Wash is going to Ogando way too often and I worry about his ability to be effective if he used so often. They were bragging about the bullpen before the game today and then oops....one guy shouldn't have to always pitch the 8th.

I am with you on this Rev. Wanted to see Frazor as Seattle crept within 2 runs in the 8th. I did not have an issue with blowing the lead on Friday night. Its going to happen at another tems place once in awhile. Yesterday was too frustrating blowing a 5 run lead, escpecially for Matt who had pitched very well in his first stint back since last year.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Darvish has a better start vs the A's tonight. Hopefully pitching in our Ballpark will help as his track record at their stadium is rough.

Rudy_Rangerfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:
you're a fraud and not a very good one.
if any of these posters knew a quarter of the kind of crap you pull, they'd stay away from you. Meltdown pyscho shit? That's you buddy, I've seen it, and you didn't lose it in one or two posts...you went on and on for at least two months with someone. That's only one example, on one board. Months without speaking a word about the team or baseball, who does that? Who bothers? Who has time? You do.
In our heated arguments at ESPN, I was tempted to out, how effing nuts and immature you were, but I didn't. Because, it's distracting and we were all there to talk baseball, so let's keep the arguments about baseball, and the childish crap out of it.
but, you prove over and over, (for the past 3 years) you're not going to do it. You don't like saying your actually wrong about something to anyone, but a woman? That's never going to happen.

That's the irony in all of this, I've never come close to being the fake little "bitch" that you are. Never. Not even close. If I've done something wrong, I've always tried to own it and just move on. I don't create fake user profiles to keep at it and get some Romeo-revenge. Why? it's the internet, ultimately who cares that much, why would anyone go to that trouble? I don't understand why you invest your time in it.

The reason you keep your super-sized basket of crazy relatively tame here is simple. You've got no where else to go. You try and weasel in with a sock puppet on other forums, and you're called out. The only reason I ever read those boards is because Rev told me to check them out, good posters, good stuff...and then there was you, flailing away. I was embarrassed for you.
Actually there's two reasons, no one here is going to cross you. On the other boards, your insecure sorority mean-girl manipulative bullshit gets the smack-down...in about 5 posts. They don't respect you.

the minute you figured out I was a woman, you've been trying to create a narrative about me that isn't true. Add to that, no really cared that I was a woman, but you and only YOU made sure they knew.
In your world, no man is going to cross another man even if they agree with the woman, it's sports right?
I'm positive in that 10 cent head of yours, that's unacceptable.

As far as the other posters, it does suddenly put them in a strange position, I understand that, which is why you have to make sure they know.
By the time we get to this board, there were some posters who didn't know, but of course you made sure they did. Then I have no choice but to embrace it, it shouldn't make a difference, but it does... no big deal ultimately. I never wanted it to be an issue because it becomes a distraction for other posters.

I didn't want them to have to think about what gender I was before they responded to me. "oh she's a girl, maybe I should defend her", or "oh she's a girl, I'm not taking crap from her" that's a small percentage, I think most just want to talk about the team.
I did, that's why I signed up on ESPN, it was the only reason. Unfortunately it's blossomed into this mess.

There are other boards I can to talk to fans to since I've never created 20 different fake accounts like you do. Do me one very simple favor, don't troll me there. I'm asking you sincerely to stay away from me.
If for no other reason, I love this team as much as you do.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we just shut this thread down. Ever since this thread opened, I learned that lainey and romeo dont like eachother, alexi ogando is a mental midget, and the dallas stars are similar to the cowboys in a very eerie fashion.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the advice for just putting someone on ignore, I've always known it was an option...but didn't, it's not like we argue all the time.

anyway, Right now I still think it's best just to look for another board or watch the games by myself or sometimes with my fella and his friends.
I watched games for years without the internet, ultimately it's really not a big deal.

I would say that it was nice to finally chat with other Ranger fans because I still don't know one personally, (I'm no where near Texas as you probably know) that's why I finally decided to sign on to ESPN after reading the posts.

so, moving on...as I already mentioned, I'm sure I'll pop in every once in awhile

Go Rangers!!!

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we just shut this thread down. Ever since this thread opened, I learned that lainey and romeo dont like eachother, alexi ogando is a mental midget, and the dallas stars are similar to the cowboys in a very eerie fashion.

lol...

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the advice for just putting someone on ignore, I've always known it was an option...but didn't, it's not like we argue all the time.

anyway, Right now I still think it's best just to look for another board or watch the games by myself or sometimes with my fella and his friends.
I watched games for years without the internet, ultimately it's really not a big deal.

I would say that it was nice to finally chat with other Ranger fans because I still don't know one personally, (I'm no where near Texas as you probably know) that's why I finally decided to sign on to ESPN after reading the posts.

so, moving on...as I already mentioned, I'm sure I'll pop in every once in awhile

Go Rangers!!!

Too bad, many seem to enjoy your presence, I'd consider the ignore option before just quitting on the board