• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team's flaws

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New and extremely inexperienced OC whose obsessed with calling wildcat plays everytime we get in the red zone. (And it’s failing a lot).

No pass rush (and this is the PAC so you would figure that’s kind of critical to have)

Special teams are a shocking disaster and we have a HC who preaches about special teams like it’s the Bible.

Your team loses in OT to Oregon, and you're pissing in your corn flakes... You're unfit for the harness, Husky.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The passing game is still mediocre at best.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team loses in OT to Oregon, and you're pissing in your corn flakes... You're unfit for the harness, Husky.
Dumb ass play calling (clock management) cost Washington that game.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the victory over PSU on their home field was a perfect example of how the Spartans all around suck. :rolleyes2:
Did you see what Northwestern did to us?

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondary easily.

Opposing teams should just throw slants and jump ball fades all game against us, can't stop it. Unless the QB is shitty and just misses the mark.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see what Northwestern did to us?

Yes. Like bird dog puppies rolling around atop dead animal carcasses, every now and again inexplicable behavior transpires. The latest complete game is the indicator. Sparty should close the season strong.

Lest you think me some smugly satisfied fan with a team winning on cruise control, my alma mater's team finally played like a team for the first time since 2016. The Vols broke an historically bad 11-game conference losing streak. There's a glimmer of hope in Knoxville... And, Bama's coming to town.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team has some, even Bama(I saw that punter, don't try to hide it)

1. This is a weak senior class. Last year's senior class included Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, Lorenzo Carter, Davin Bellamy, Aaron Davis, Dominick Sanders, John Atkins and Isaiah Wynn. This year we have Deandre Baker, DeAndre Walker, Lamont Galliard and Terry Godwin. All good players, but not near the leaders that last year's team had.

2. We have young talent waiting, but our linebacking group is a big downgrade over last season. You don't replace Roquan Smith, Lorenzo Carter and Davin Bellamy and expect to improve or have the same production. I'd like to see Adam Anderson get more playing time, but guys like Tae Crowder and Juwan Taylor are getting significant playing time, and they're not horrible, but they aren't great either. Last year, our linebackers in pass coverage and linebackers rushing the passer were a strength. It's a weakness this year.

3. It's a really talented, but really young o-line. Other than Gaillard who is a senior, every starter on the o-line is a blue chip recruit, and there's blue chip recruits backing up every position on the line. You can see the potential, but with Ben Cleveland out, and Kinnley banged up, there's two true freshmen and a redshirt freshman starting, and they make your typical freshman mistakes.

4. Playcalling. I don't know what's going on here, but it looks like Jim Chaney is trying to make this a pass first team. We pretty well went away from the run game in the first half yesterday despite the fact it was having success(Swift and Holyfield were both getting chunks most every touch, but they got 12 and 7 carries). And this wasn't the first time either. The run game is the bread and butter of the offense, and despite it being a young o-line, it is a massive o-line, bigger than most NFL o-lines. Wearing down defensive fronts was the plan early in the season, and it worked, but we've went away from it.

5. Justin Fields is being under utilized. I'm not saying he needs to take Fromm's job, Fromm had a bad game yesterday, but he didn't get a lot of help either, but there needs to be more packages for Justin Fields. He's too good of an athlete to be on the sidelines most of the game.
Still don’t know why yall didn’t continue running the ball.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exception, not the rule. Petersen is no Derek Dooley or Butch Jones.
I like Petersen but the fvcker gets paid millions to win games and you don't win games when you hire retards as an OC.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida:
Defensive Coordinator
Quarterback
Penalties

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Petersen but the fvcker gets paid millions to win games and you don't win games when you hire retards as an OC.

Wow. I figured you thought he was Jesus? Did you tire of the taste of Petersen’s cock in your mouth?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a better game than this year's RRSO?

From an entertainment perspective? Probably not. Aaannnddd we got rid of our retarded DC with the L so it’s kind of a wash. See our coach has the balls to fix the obvious problems.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a better game than this year's RRSO?
I would say a closely fought game where a team scores the go ahead points with 19 seconds left leaving one of the top rated quarterbacks in this upcoming draft to throw a hail Mary is pretty exciting.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youth is the main concern.

Losing our QB Jackson has been a wash thus far. Many thought he wasn't that good and Willis has at least shown some promise throwing upfield. I feel more confident with Willis making the throw to keep a drive going than Jackson, but he makes mistakes.

Defense is hurt and full of underclassmen that make mistakes. We've given up a LOT of long plays that break the back of a scheme.

We're lucky to be at 4-2 right now.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ours would have to be that we don't play an easy Big12 schedule anymore.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ours would have to be that we don't play an easy Big12 schedule anymore.

Why’s that? You couldn’t do dick when you were in the big 12 either. Face it, you’re average no matter where you go.