• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Starting QB goes down in practice this week/season ending injury/what happens to the season.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if fields goes down. If Fields goes down game one (lets say), what teams left on the schedule would OSU be better at, at the QB position? Miami Ohio and Rutgers?

I think what he was saying is Ohio State has enough talent to beat Michigan with a gimp playing at QB. But Gunner Hoak is a talented back up and would do fine.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time it happened to the Buckeyes they won the Big 10 and National Championship.

Anything is possible.
The QB room at OSU was a lot more talented at the time. Cardale jones, the 3rd string, was a top 400 player in the class and the 10th ranked pro QB. Gunnar Hoak is a Kentucky bench warmer who has never played and came out of HS outside of the top 800 players in the class. He's your 2nd string QB.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both Texas and Ohio State would be bowl eligible and that's it.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’ll be a little surprising. Not announcing anything until the the first snap is more Petersen’s style. But if true I’ll be nice. Was gonna put an Eason jersey on Haener’s mom, but my photoshop skills are lacking, and I’m a lazy man.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 months. You win if Haener starts, I win if he doesn’t.

I’d be willing to call it a draw if they both get equal time against Eastern, since that seems like something that could be on the table. But you’re call if you want to stick to whoever starts the game.

Game Thread: - #15 Washington at Cal - FS1 - NOW
3 months what? please tell me it is a ban of the short fat felon from alaska

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 months what? please tell me it is a ban of the short fat felon from alaska
AlaskaGuy may be a felon, he may be fat, but he doesn’t strike me as a short man.

And cool your tits, just a standard avatar bet.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AlaskaGuy may be a felon, he may be fat, but he doesn’t strike me as a short man.

And cool your tits, just a standard avatar bet.
LOL, im just having fun. Gotta fill the time waiting on the season to start. :D

Ill grab some ice now ;)

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’ll be a little surprising. Not announcing anything until the the first snap is more Petersen’s style. But if true I’ll be nice. Was gonna put an Eason jersey on Haener’s mom, but my photoshop skills are lacking, and I’m a lazy man.
Haener's mom is hot as hell. I know a UCLA guy who's a whiz with photoshop. I'll see what he can do.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M didn't lose all their front 7 only two and don't sleep on Jashaun Corbin replacing Trayveon

Dude, I think A&M is a good football team. However, only two of their front 7? what world are you living in? Last year, A&M's starting defensive line was Landis Durham, Justin Madubuike, Daylon Mack, and Kingsley Keke. The linebackers were Anthony Hines, Otaro Alaka, and Tyrel Dodson. This year's starting line is Tyree Johnson, Jayden Peevy, Madubuike, and Bobby Brown. The linebackers are Buddy Johnson, Keeath Magee, and Braden White. That is only one returning starter from last year, Madubuike. So A&M lost 6 of their front 7, not only two, hence why A&M has such low returning production on defense. That's not getting into the losses in the secondary, at tight end, or on the line.

I'm sure Jashaun is a decent running back, but we're talking about replacing the best running back A&M ever had. Jashaun played in trash time some last year. He did okay. However, he ran the ball 25% as much as Trayveon, averaging about a yard less per carry. He had only 1 touchdown compared to Travyveon's 18 (keep in mind that more than 1/3 of his production came against Northwestern State and Louisiana Monroe and most of the rest were against second teams). Jashaun might be good, but Trayveon was a phenom for you guys and had significantly better stats against the tougher side of teams than Jashaun did. It is a pretty big step back. I'm not saying he's not starting quality, but I'd be shocked if you think he will be able to equal Trayveon's production last year, accounting for 35% of all your team's yards and 45% of your touchdowns.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our starting QB is already hurt so...

OpenWateryBarasinga-max-1mb.gif

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our HIsman UCFavorite QB went down. Then our 2nd string broke his ankle.

And UCF is still 3 Deep at the QB. We are using NDs former starter now. Got announced today.

UCFs Rise to Dominance is still ahead of schedule.

#UCFacts