• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your earliest memory at your teams Stadium

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have been 6...1981ish?

my earliest memory...my old man holding me over the "trough" in the mens room at fenway, pants down, so I could piss. what a memory. being held over gallons of other mens urine.

ahh, memories. the smell still haunts me.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freezing my bits off at Candlestick in the middle of summer.

Brrrr! I get shiverbumps just thinking about it!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my first time at old foxboro stadium (metal bleacher high school seats) i got a raging case of hemorrhoids at age 8. thats when i learned "dont sit on cold surfaces" :dhd:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1967 Red Sox impossible dream year. Got smoked by Detroit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First night game in the Stadiums history, girlfriend at the time got us tickets for my birthday.

Tigers got their ass beat by the White Sox. We parked in an empty lot that is now Little Caesars Arena. I loved that vacant lot, it was free.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First night game in the Stadiums history, girlfriend at the time got us tickets for my birthday.

Tigers got their ass beat by the White Sox. We parked in an empty lot that is now Little Caesars Arena. I loved that vacant lot, it was free.
You urinated all over that lot didnt you?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First baseball game ever at Ebbets Field in Brooklyn, mid 1950s.

Going to a Pats game, leaving to take a piss at halftime, waiting on line for a beer and missing the whole 3rd quarter waiting in line only to have them shut down beer sales before I got there.

Getting Red Sox seats from my stockbroker, first row boxes, eight seats down from the visiting dugout.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a buddy used to own a tiny ass cafe right next to the garden. he would let me zip in there for celtics games back in the day when he owned it. literally a block from the garden. "park in front of the dumpster and put this on your window".

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians game at old Municipal Stadium against the KC Royals '86. Maybe 3,000 actual attendance. After the game they set up a ring and had some knock off of pro wrestling

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You urinated all over that lot didnt you?
Puked there a couple times too.

One time after a playoff loss when Porcello got rocked. Had standing room tickets. Got a great spot in right center along the railing. Problem was, the beer cart wasn't twenty feet away. Pretty sure I puked out the window on I94 on the way home too. Rough night. Wore my lucky tie too, what a waste.

There were more people on that land when it was a grass/dirt lot than there are at Pistons and Wings games.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This made me giggle.

Signed, Packers fan who attends games at Lambeau Field in December.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go with my earliest memory at a game, but it wasn't at Fenway. Lived outside Baltimore for a couple years in the early 90s. Saw Red Sox vs Orioles at Camden Yards (2nd year it was open) and watched Clemens pitch a shutout.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puked there a couple times too.

One time after a playoff loss when Porcello got rocked. Had standing room tickets. Got a great spot in right center along the railing. Problem was, the beer cart wasn't twenty feet away. Pretty sure I puked out the window on I94 on the way home too. Rough night. Wore my lucky tie too, what a waste.

There were more people on that land when it was a grass/dirt lot than there are at Pistons and Wings games.
You puked all over your Lou Whitaker tie???

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go with my earliest memory at a game, but it wasn't at Fenway. Lived outside Baltimore for a couple years in the early 90s. Saw Red Sox vs Orioles at Camden Yards (2nd year it was open) and watched Clemens pitch a shutout.
Interesting....I saw Clemens do a shootout once too. Shooting steroids into his BIG FAT ASS

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians game at old Municipal Stadium against the KC Royals '86. Maybe 3,000 actual attendance. After the game they set up a ring and had some knock off of pro wrestling
"Beat the Yankees, Hankey Day" is my favorite tMistake.

Seats were in the DogPound cage. Deion had the sweet, wet jerry curl going. And maybe 2,500 Clevelanders were hammered. Still have the hankey.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the rangers did this:

cd1f61508b80dea792be2ab6464b7492.jpg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Beat the Yankees, Hankey Day" is my favorite tMistake.

Seats were in the DogPound cage. Deion had the sweet, wet jerry curl going. And maybe 2,500 Clevelanders were hammered. Still have the hankey.
To wipe your monkey donk off after urinating in that vacant lot? I love back stories

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are stories on the fenway troughs lol

Stories Continue to Leak About Fenway's Famed Trough

"...One by one, we took our positions at the beautiful porcelain fixtures which adorned the Fenway Walls. With our barn doors open and the Sox up by a deuce, we began to talk of First Place, while we eliminated Number One.

The tall and red faced man next to me, who I'll call Johnson, looked over at me and smiled kindly. I have to admit made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Not because he longed to sneak a peak, but because he chose to speak to me while I Freed Willy.

But when I heard what he spoke of, I felt uncomfortable no longer. He spoke of a friend of ours that all of us held in high esteem. No male enters Fenway's Hallowed Halls (aka the Watering Hole) without speaking of the Trough.

For those of you who never had the pleasure, the Trough was to men at Fenway what Niagara Falls is to lovers. It is a must see for all those who love being a guy.

The trough reeked of soiled urine and ran constantly. Indefinitely. I assume the trough ran during away games and during winters away from the park. There is nearly a scent in nature that recreates the smell of the Trough. And hardly a topic in Wikipedia that brings a smile more quickly to the face of anyone with XY chromosomes."

The trough reeked of ammonia and had mounds of some of the most beautiful locks of hair known to man littering its rusted edge.

The trough has peaked up at The Iron Man, The Splendid Splinter, Mick the Stick and Pesky's Pole. And has heard conversations about famous Red Sox and Yankees players, too.

The Trough did its duty while we did ours, through Yankee and Red Sox brawls and through World Championship droughts. There was never a drought at the trough. Always ready to keep it's customers flowing.

The beauty of the trough was it allowed no privacy. I could peak over at the dude next to me out of the corner of my eye and he at me and no words needed to be exchanged—we just knew what the other was thinking.

I'll never forget the day during a game between the White Sox (also known ironically as the Hose). I looked over at a tall man who claimed to be from Jamaica but looked like he was from Nantucket, and marveled at the tattoo that adorned his mighty Boa. I noticed it said W-E-N-D-Y.

I asked the tall and powerful man of his dink ink and he said in a beautiful Montego Bay accent. "No mon...don't say Wendy. Says Welcome to Jamaica Have A Nice Day." I glanced down and never felt more insignificant.

The trough has been replaced now by 66 of the most beautiful porcelain urinals you'll ever see. Clean and pristine. Alone and isolated. The conversations are less common now as we find ourselves a bit more private. I shiver slightly when I think of her and wonder what I will talk to my son about when we go to a game.