• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 2021 Fantasy Football Sleepers

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true about LAC and LV.
But Denver also improved at QB too. If their offense is on the field more than last year, that will help the D as well.
Well, that jury is still out. TeddyB by no means has been named the starter, and even if he is, it's debatable how much of an improvement he'll be. He's more accurate and efficient, but he makes his fair share of oopsies. 15 TD's and 11 INT's isn't exactly a glowing improvement. If their offense is on the field more, noticeably more, it'll be because they took advantage of having Melvin Gordon, J. Williams and Boone.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the top five overall pick of Chase and a 2nd year Higgins, both likely ahead of him in the pecking order?? Interesting
We will see who is ahead of who. Burrows/Boyd combo worked quite well before the injuries.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see who is ahead of who. Burrows/Boyd combo worked quite well before the injuries.

Burrow had a very low aDOT last year too, tilting in Boyd's (or whoever mans the slot) favor
unless it was just rookie learning curve that kept him from airing it out, cause they were losing a lot so he should've been firing deep like Herbie out in LA

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow had a very low aDOT last year too, tilting in Boyd's (or whoever mans the slot) favor
unless it was just rookie learning curve that kept him from airing it out, cause they were losing a lot so he should've been firing deep like Herbie out in LA

actually wasn't as bad as I thought I read a couple wks ago, he was over 8.2, that's actually pretty damn good!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I remember is that he and Higgins clicked pretty damned well, and he has exceptional previous chemistry with Chase from LSU days. And you don't draft a WR in the top 5 and place him behind your slot receiver in the pecking order..unless he busts.

Another thing to consider is that there was virtually no Mixon for about half of Burrows starts either, which generated more targets to be spread out weeks 7-10, which coincides with Boyd being the guy for the first few weeks as Higgins was worked in, then it was the Higgins show for a few weeks..then they lose Mixon, and Boyd gets rediscovered and its the Higgins and Boyd show...then it went to crap all around with no Burrows, and nothing from the weeks 11-17 really matters much in forecasting what might be.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys feel about parris campbell and mo allie cox…

reich and wetnz love the tight ends, and doyle can be useful, but he can block….mo allie cox cant block, and they kept him….makes me think hes the tight end there

campbell the colts have heen so high on and hes had fluke injuries. Could see pittman and hilton stretching and them attacking underneath often with campbell and cox…

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reich and wetnz love the tight ends, and doyle can be useful, but he can block….mo allie cox cant block, and they kept him….makes me think hes the tight end there

campbell the colts have heen so high on and hes had fluke injuries. Could see pittman and hilton stretching and them attacking underneath often with campbell and cox…
I think the limitation of the offense with Taylor likely to be the focal point overall, Wentz at QB, and Hilton and Pittman, not even mentioning Hines.. doesn't leave much for Campbell..or the TE. Of the 2, I think Cox has a better shot to being a decent dart throw. Unless Hilton or Pittman go down,, I just can't see Campbell having enough run to be a real asset..not even a guy I'd want to be that last guy on the bench

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Colts end up with Ertz. I know he's been on the trading block and Philly says they aren't just going to give him away. In the end, they are going to move on and anything they get for their aging #2 TE is a good deal. Colts have plenty of cap room and would like the Wentz era to start off on a positive note. Adding his former #1 target is a security blanket move.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Colts end up with Ertz. I know he's been on the trading block and Philly says they aren't just going to give him away. In the end, they are going to move on and anything they get for their aging #2 TE is a good deal. Colts have plenty of cap room and would like the Wentz era to start off on a positive note. Adding his former #1 target is a security blanket move.
I had totally forgotten about Ertz being available..very interesting possibility..which if it comes to pass..might very well flip the script entirely and make Pittman, or even Hilton much less valuable

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too tough to tell right now

Hilton is just OK, injuries and age beat him down, he's not the field stretcher he once was

Pittman flashed a couple times last yr, but made a bunch of mistakes too, or were those Rivers mistakes?

If Campbell stays healthy he could easily carve out a role, as could MAC

Or Wentz own injury history limits his capabilities and the passing attack is just average like last yr again

Too much uncertainty, but if you hit, should be good value this yr

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I drafted/added Cox in all our dynasties. I think there’s something there worth shooting for.

Campbell sounds like a very inconsistent bet to make.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sold on Wentz. He had flashes in the Philly offense but he cant stay on the field. Now he moves to a new system. It could be a train wreck.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Pederson called the plays? Reich was just OC in title... no?

“technically” ... but we saw a clear difference without Frank in Doug’s ear, let alone the QB... a relationship I’m sure Wentz is eager to have again.

(and I’m biased for Frankie Boy) ;)