• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 2021 Fantasy Football Sleepers

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB
Carr... Smoke just makes them better.
Lamar... a blind suggestion, don’t know his ADP, but assume he’s taken a hit from last year.

RB
Dillon... a monster waiting to exhale. Room for both he and Jones, but Hunt-like potential if injury occurs.

WR
Mike Williams... a healthy double digit TD year at a low price.

TE
Dissly... yes, I’m still on that train.
Man I hope n pray Carr does something..anything

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly:

Tannehill. I think he gets more of the offense clicking to take the load off of the Dumptruck.

Carr and Tua are honorable Mentions

RB: I have a guy a like and he's always avaible in the 4 or 5th Round. JOSH JACOBS

David Montgomery and Zach Moss are Honorable mentions

Mapletron. He, Mahomes and Dumptruck singlehandly guided me to 9-4 in the work league last year.

and @SteelersPride . That's the only time i'm saying it, Ya Bastard ;)

PS: Wink emojis are good sign that i'm kidding around

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Gage is going to have 70+ receptions, 8+ TDs and 1000 yards or so this year imo

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Gage is going to have 70+ receptions, 8+ TDs and 1000 yards or so this year imo

Yeah but his thrower, or i think he is, is very hot and cold. Minds get's a little fuzzy coming off of a migraine for me

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly:

Tannehill. I think he gets more of the offense clicking to take the load off of the Dumptruck.

Carr and Tua are honorable Mentions

RB: I have a guy a like and he's always avaible in the 4 or 5th Round. JOSH JACOBS

David Montgomery and Zach Moss are Honorable mentions

Mapletron. He, Mahomes and Dumptruck singlehandly guided me to 9-4 in the work league last year.

and @SteelersPride . That's the only time i'm saying it, Ya Bastard ;)

PS: Wink emojis are good sign that i'm kidding around
Jacob's ADP is in the 24-30 range, which, unless your in a league smaller than ten teams, means he's long gone by the 4th..on average.
Montgomery is listed right behind him as well

And who is Mapletron

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz Dobbins will be the man, followed by Lamar. It will be way too hard to figure when Gus will get his. Unless Dobbins misses time, I really don't see Gus having much of an impact.
Agreed, don't think Dobbins will need as many series off as Ingram did the past couple seasons. And I dont think the Ravens are done adding pieces to that backfield. I think they sign one of the gristled vets that are still out there to even further distribute whatever Dobbins and Jackson leave behind.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacob's ADP is in the 24-30 range, which, unless your in a league smaller than ten teams, means he's long gone by the 4th..on average.
Montgomery is listed right behind him as well

And who is Mapletron

agreed... Jacobs in the 5th is not reality, never was.

Mapletron is the Canadian Megatron... Claypool.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz Dobbins will be the man, followed by Lamar. It will be way too hard to figure when Gus will get his. Unless Dobbins misses time, I really don't see Gus having much of an impact.

Agreed, don't think Dobbins will need as many series off as Ingram did the past couple seasons. And I dont think the Ravens are done adding pieces to that backfield. I think they sign one of the gristled vets that are still out there to even further distribute whatever Dobbins and Jackson leave behind.

Couldn’t disagree more. Gus is a high ypc guy on a run heavy team. He will have at least 10 carries a game with a likely uptick in play percentage (from 34% to closer to 40%) and will be the hammer with 4th quarter leads.

:2cents:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn’t disagree more. Gus is a high ypc guy on a run heavy team. He will have at least 10 carries a game with a likely uptick in play percentage (from 34% to closer to 40%) and will be the hammer with 4th quarter leads.

I like Gus and really wish he would have moved on to another team. He was out touched 154-153 by a guy who basically sat the first half of the season. I'll admit that the 80ish touches that Ingram got have to go somewhere but I agree with TREFF that they will pick up one of the old dudes to cut into those.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I'll say is just watch Gus's runs. Dont buy into his stats, watch the tape..it ain't what he gets, it's what he doesn't get and why he doesn't get it, what he leaves on the field, that makes me not like the guy.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'll say is just watch Gus's runs. Dont buy into his stats, watch the tape..it ain't what he gets, it's what he doesn't get and why he doesn't get it, what he leaves on the field, that makes me not like the guy.

agree there's nothing exciting about his style, but his opportunity keeps him on my sleeper radar when filling out bench spots

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn’t pretend to be a HR hitter. He is down hill at 5+ ypc. Very trustworthy guy to have, I think. Especially in real life. Any given Sunday is 50 yards and a TD. Can’t say that about too many backups, at least not consistent wise. Rather that than stashing most unpredictable hand cuff RB2’s.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB
Carr... Smoke just makes them better.
Lamar... a blind suggestion, don’t know his ADP, but assume he’s taken a hit from last year.

RB
Dillon... a monster waiting to exhale. Room for both he and Jones, but Hunt-like potential if injury occurs.

WR
Mike Williams... a healthy double digit TD year at a low price.

TE
Dissly... yes, I’m still on that train.

One thing we agree on as I was going to mention Dillon. Depending on who the QB is there could be more rushing in the offense and Quadzilla may get more carries near the goal line.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Dillon is definitely a stud in waiting, very disappointed the Packers re-signed Jones. Turned what could've been two viable fantasy starting RB's on different teams, into a RB1 and cuff situation. But, he'll get some run, especially if Love is passed into action.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can add me to the Gus bus.
wouldnt matter to me if he ran like Forrest Gump

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions and Jags will have some fantasy useful WRs this year, good luck figuring out which ones they are though!

I'd like to say Perriman in DET and Shenault in JAX, but its a total guess

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarik Cohen's ADP is currently in the 9th round. Has over 70 points just in receptions alone in 2018 & 2019.
Broncos DST - outside of playing KC twice, they play a bunch of offenses that can't seem to move the ball. Plus Von is back.

For the daring:
Kirk Cousins was the 4th-best QB the last 8 games of 2020 averaging 23.2 points per game.
I like the Denver D this year. A great secondary, and a very strong pass rush, a very good recipe for generating turnovers and maybe some defensive scores. But I wouldn't discount those 2 games vs the Chargers quite so quickly, Eckeler will be around, and Herbert can light the scoreboard up. And if Carr would ever grow a set, the Raiders could too, but that's asking far too much.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Denver D this year. A great secondary, and a very strong pass rush, a very good recipe for generating turnovers and maybe some defensive scores. But I wouldn't discount those 2 games vs the Chargers quite so quickly, Eckeler will be around, and Herbert can light the scoreboard up. And if Carr would ever grow a set, the Raiders could too, but that's asking far too much.
Thats true about LAC and LV.
But Denver also improved at QB too. If their offense is on the field more than last year, that will help the D as well.