• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Young people are ignorant

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit about Joe Pa? What I want to know is how the hell does McQueary keep his job? I said this on another forum, but shouldn't we all have heard about this in 2002? This should have come out just a few hours after the reports of Jerry Sandusky being rushed to the hospital following a brutal beating at the hands of McQueary. The guy walks into a campus shower and sees a grown man raping a child, and he just walks out and goes and tells his boss about it...and this is okay?

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit about Joe Pa? What I want to know is how the hell does McQueary keep his job? I said this on another forum, but shouldn't we all have heard about this in 2002? This should have come out just a few hours after the reports of Jerry Sandusky being rushed to the hospital following a brutal beating at the hands of McQueary. The guy walks into a campus shower and sees a grown man raping a child, and he just walks out and goes and tells his boss about it...and this is okay?

+1

That's the first thing I thought too, but since I haven't read much about all this I thought maybe I was missing something.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading on the scandal in USAToday here's what I call a line of crap....In a statement Sunday, Paterno called the charges against Sandusky shocking. "If this is true, we were all fooled, along with scores of professionals trained in such things, and we grieve for the victims and their families," he said. "They are in our prayers." :puke:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it's pretty clear that Paterno and the rest are full of shit. Barry Switzer came out in an article and said there is 100% no possibility that Paterno knew nothing. On a college campus, the head coach knows everything. Paterno and the others were just trying to protect the institution, much like the Catholic Church a few years ago. It backfired and I hope Paterno rots in hell with Sandusky.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty clear that Paterno and the rest are full of shit. Barry Switzer came out in an article and said there is 100% no possibility that Paterno knew nothing. On a college campus, the head coach knows everything. Paterno and the others were just trying to protect the institution, much like the Catholic Church a few years ago. It backfired and I hope Paterno rots in hell with Sandusky.

WOW...tell us how ya really feel Vance!
soap.gif

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's such bullshit. He's the head coach there, and has been there since the dawn of time. If somebody farts, he probably knows about it, but somehow he didn't know that Sandusky was raping children on campus. No fucking way.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's such bullshit. He's the head coach there, and has been there since the dawn of time. If somebody farts, he probably knows about it, but somehow he didn't know that Sandusky was raping children on campus. No fucking way.

I agree,like i said a couple of day's ago...it will all come out in the wash and Paterno will not be excluded.:sad:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Castration any 1...
castration-300x286.jpg

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
stupidity knows no bounds.........Paterno is the biggest dunce ever..........of course college students are idiots