• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Young people are ignorant

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PSU students rioting in the streets after it was announced last night that JoePa was shitcanned....

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on the radio this morning that the police had already sprayed them over with pepper spray.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the young can be ignorant but I have seen plenty of ignorance here on the boards,and
I don't think everyone is young here

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm young and I think rioting is moronic. However with the facts that I have read, while firing Paterno was something they had to do, I don't think he was as wrong in how he handled it as everyone thinks.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm young and I think rioting is moronic. However with the facts that I have read, while firing Paterno was something they had to do, I don't think he was as wrong in how he handled it as everyone thinks.

Point proven. Children were raped. He knew about it. He did nothing. He should hang for this.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Point proven. Children were raped. He knew about it. He did nothing. He should hang for this.

Yes he should, when he reported it and nothing was done..Hell hes an icon in that part of the state, he talks people listen.

Joe Pa swept it under the rug, now he'll pay the ultimate price.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't pointing a finger at you,just making a point,

Ignorance isn't reserved for the young

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Kramer.

I live in Pittsburgh and there are Penn State alumni here defending the rioters telling me "you don't get it, you only see one side of the story". People in general are stupid. Somehow they're rioting the way the trustees are handling it and the way they've handled things over the last 10 years.

1) rioting over the way someone handles something is, well, stupid.
2) if you are going to riot over something so stupid, at least pick a better time to do it, not when someone has been given the axe for being an idiot over r*pe accusations.
3) the fact that they're rioting NOW and not over the last 10 years, tells me number 1 is just an excuse for rioting over the firing of Paterno.

In any case, they're idiots.

Dr.Funke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is scary. I thought the same thing this morning when I saw the news report about the riots. Moron kids. They are lucky to be in college, not over in Iraq or Afghanistan. I never considered going into the military, and I have a great respect for those who have/do. Look at them, rioting over a sick college coach who got forced out. There are much bigger things to worry about (How about the raped kids, idiots)

When it comes to these moron 18-22 year olds, I can honestly say I was never this retarded when I was that age. Im still in my mid 20's, and I was in college just a few years ago. back in school, Me or any of my friends would have never act like these lunatic brats

You talk about ignorance? These lemmings will also be lining up, 9 out of 10, to vote for Obama in 12 months. Once they get taxed at 38% like I do, im sure they will come around. Maybe they want joe Pa to run for president.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is scary. I thought the same thing this morning when I saw the news report about the riots. Moron kids. They are lucky to be in college, not over in Iraq or Afghanistan. I never considered going into the military, and I have a great respect for those who have/do. Look at them, rioting over a sick college coach who got forced out. There are much bigger things to worry about (How about the raped kids, idiots)

When it comes to these moron 18-22 year olds, I can honestly say I was never this retarded when I was that age. Im still in my mid 20's, and I was in college just a few years ago. back in school, Me or any of my friends would have never act like these lunatic brats

You talk about ignorance? These lemmings will also be lining up, 9 out of 10, to vote for Obama in 12 months. Once they get taxed at 38% like I do, im sure they will come around. Maybe they want joe Pa to run for president.

Hey there DR.Funke,you wouldn't by chance be over on the Fox site on the Bengals board would ya? I believe there's a guys with the same name as your's over there.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind Funk,i thought it might be you..but i guess not. Sorry about that bud.:)

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sorry. Keep reading. It was reported to him by a student that they saw Sandusky Gavin oral sex with a 10 year old boy in the shower. If somebody tells you this and you don't call the police immediately you should not only be fired but go to jail. There's a special spot in hell for guys who enable sick freaks like that.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took the guy to the head of the police (yes the campus police are real police and a fully qualified police station). He was not in the meeting after he took McQueary there and was told it was taken care of. I've read the legal documents not just what the media wants you to read. Check out football pros. They have a much more in depth discussion on this with all the facts available. So far nothing saying Paterno knew anything other that what he reported to the head of police has came out.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took the guy to the head of the police (yes the campus police are real police and a fully qualified police station). He was not in the meeting after he took McQueary there and was told it was taken care of. I've read the legal documents not just what the media wants you to read. Check out football pros. They have a much more in depth discussion on this with all the facts available. So far nothing saying Paterno knew anything other that what he reported to the head of police has came out.

I'm sure as time goes on,we'll get all the info needed to get the whole story.Paterno's gone "now"for a reason.In time...