• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Young people are ignorant

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im young. the rioting was stupid. JoePa screwed up, McQueary screwed up and everybody involved deserved to be fired. What they did was pathetic and either of them could have single handedly prevented (or at least tried to prevent!) so many children from being abused. The fact that Sandusky wouldnt have been able to continue abusing children had anyone with knowledge of what was going on went to the police and followed up on what was going on they could have saved several kids. Paterno knew what happened and he knew that Sandusky was still in the locker room, still at Penn State, and still using the facilities. He should have gotten some answers. If someone witnesses a murder and tells me, not only am i going to call the police, but im going to make sure he calls the police. Im going to follow up on it, and make sure the person who reports it to me continues to as well. There is excuse for anyone involved assume that kind of thing is taken care of. McQueary knew what he saw, and he also knew Sandusky continued to visit the campus. JoePa knew this as well, and you cant just ignore it, or forget about, and just think everything worked out just fine.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are putting facts in that just aren't there. JoePa took him to the police, that is documented.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are putting facts in that just aren't there. JoePa took him to the police, that is documented.

No, he didn't. JoePa did jackshit. He allowed the raping of young boys to go on for decades. JoePa was the king there and the king knows all. He was with that sick bastard for how many years? 30? He knew. He chose to do nothing to "protect the program." He should be given a death sentence along with all of the other assholes who sat idly by while young boys were being sodomized on campus right under their noses.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon guys,he had to know something! Fuck a college program and how long he was coach there,there were kid's being molested for christ sake! This isn't about sport's anymore.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said before,this will all come out in the wash..and Paterno will not be excluded.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like America. Guilty until proven innocent. He took him to the head of the police Dumbass. Do a little research. JoePa wasn't allowed at the meeting either. So again do some research before you spout off outright lies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like America. Guilty until proven innocent. He took him to the head of the police Dumbass. Do a little research. JoePa wasn't allowed at the meeting either. So again do some research before you spout off outright lies.

tubbs,if he didn't have "anything"to do with it..well then fine.I'm not Paterno hater,but wrong is wrong.We'll see....oh,who you calling dumbass?(kramer):tsk:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and the head of campus police confirmed with him that Sandusky showed with little boys...im pretty sure. If that kind of thing is confirmed you dont sit around and think that university police is doing something about it. I mean even after five years if Sandusky was still there why not try something else...

btw: im still looking for the article where campus police confirmed it with Joe Pa that Sandusky had showered with a ten yr old kid.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the head of campus police confirmed with him that Sandusky showed with little boys...im pretty sure. If that kind of thing is confirmed you dont sit around and think that university police is doing something about it. I mean even after five years if Sandusky was still there why not try something else...

btw: im still looking for the article where campus police confirmed it with Joe Pa that Sandusky had showered with a ten yr old kid.

Not to change the subject uncfan,but i cant waite till we meet up in BB!! Going to be a battle of the Titan's!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!:tea:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's the thing Tubbs isn't answering. Why didnt JoePa bother to find out why Sandusky was on campus afterwords. He don't care. I lived on UKs campus for 2 years and if I found out a professor was fucking kids I'm calling the real police, not campus yahoos. That's a cop out. When Sandusky was back on campus JoePa should have followed up. Let me ask you this, if you had kids and your neighbor came and said your other neighbor was molesting kids, then you saw him back at the house after that, wouldn't you want to find out what was up? They're saying Sandusky also had 6 foster kids. Who know what he did to them.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also still running his charity after being reported before. You want the Government arrested for letting him continue that? How about all the parents that let their children go there? It was public record he was investigated. How about the state for letting him keep running his charity? How about all the people at the Second Mile? They are all liable to here. How about all the fans that seen him with a little boy? Or the people walking down the street?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying if you want JoePa arrested for letting it happen, why not all of them? I never said any of it was ok, but if 1 person is liable for looking the other way they all have to be. We can't just pick and choose because Paterno has the big name and makes the story.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't remember anybody saying that JoePa should be the only person in trouble here. He's the biggest name, obviously, so the focus shifted on him some, but everybody involved should be in jail, well shot really, but jail for sure. There's a huge story here with more than we've heard. I couldn't read the NY Times article I saw on Twitter, but there was a DA investigating Sandusky back in 1998. He's been missing for 6 years. Related? I don't know, but the more that comes out, the more I'm absolutely positive that officials at the university just ignored it, hoping it would never come out. These kids were used, and if you read the grand jury report it was absolutely sickening. Reading the details made me gag, and for McQueary and others, yes, including JoePa, to not go out of their way to defend these kids is inexcusable.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"he wasn't allowed in the meeting"

F-that. He's fucking Joe Paterno. If he wanted in that meeting, all he had to do was TELL them he was going to be at that meeting. The truth is...once he "did his duty" he turned his head. Turned a blind eye to the truth.

He was, as I read it, even knowledged as to why dude wasn't even allowed to "bring boys" on campus any longer. "Yeah, we know what you're doing...please don't do it here, M'kay? Thanks."

It's what he DIDN'T do is why he should be (and was) fired. Some laws don't need to be written. When someone comes to you with information like that, and you wield the power that Joe Pa does, you dont just go...huh...dude is still around, I guess all is "ok". No way. That isn't some minor incident like breaking curfew or drinking a beer and being under 21. We are talking about affecting an entire life.

Joe Pa is getting what he deserves. Period. All that hard work. Everything he did. Undone by what he didn't do.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure why you're mentioning footballpros. I just read the thread, and they all think Paterno is full of shit, except for a few guys who, surprise, are from Pennsylvania.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to change the subject uncfan,but i cant waite till we meet up in BB!! Going to be a battle of the Titan's!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!:tea:
+1 im looking forward to a lot of games this year. Should be good.