• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You need to listen to Rivera on the Junkies today.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners Outlaw may wanna cover his ears and look away....but.....49ers defense and running game got them to superbowl, and Jimmy G blew it.
With the bolded addition, no argument here!
Honest question. If you drop Pickett, Corral, Willis and Howell in last year's draft, where do they go? I'm thinking early 2nd. None of these guys go before Jones.
This is the group Rivera wants to hang his job security on? Highly doubtful. He will settle for this bunch if he has to, but he's going big game hunting imo.
I agree that Rivera will want a vet. With Rodgers going nowhere, that leaves trades for Wilson, Watson, Carr, Jimmy, etc. You could also try and pry Wentz from Indy. Like everything, it'd come down to price. And a few of those are exactly the kind of big moves that Snyder will want.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do the (only 12 days left) have to give up to get Russ, Carr or Watson?

BTW ... since the NFL has decided to bury the sex harassment ... just bring anyone in.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when does RR's division title pay dividends ? i was told how fantastic winning the division title at 7-9 would be this huge windfall and i am not seeing it other then showing us we are truly mediocre

if RR is truly on the hot seat then we are doomed for failure

if we are going to continue to make the same mistakes chasing big name players and gutting drafts and cap space we are going to fail

they wont earn the fans back doing this stupid shit over and over again

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he's on the hot seat as we speak, but if he comes out of the gate 2-6 or some shit like that he will be. Especially if there is still no franchise QB on the roster.

You gotta understand Dan is looking at this name change as a wash the slate clean kinda moment. We know that's bullshit, but in his mind he wants to hit the ground running with this re-brand.