• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You heard it hear first- Cutler's next game will be with the Texans

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge downgrade. The physical tools are roughly the same, and locker is way less football retarded than cutler.

Cutler is Romo...he will put up better stats than Locker and imo maybe 3 wins better per year...but will he win anything...idk

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locker has always been incredibly inaccurate.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is inaccurate as well. Physical tools wise, both rely on arm strength.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Take it from a Bills fan guys, Cutler is a very good QB.
2. I can't see the Bears letting go (or even wanting to) of Cutler, it's not like McCown is the future.
3. Isn't Cutler in the best place he can be right now? Marshall, now Jeffery, an offensive minded coach...

I give Cutler being a Texan a 0% chance.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans will pick up Teddy Bridgewater and be thoroughly disappointed in a couple years when they see how much of a bust he will be.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking new revelations from JDM, regarding Jay Cutler...heard first, here.

And then over and over again, like a skipping record.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why? He has more around him on the Bears and the scariest thing about him now is his inevitable interceptions.

Because the Texans are a good QB away from being a SB-contending team IMO. ESPECIALLY if they put Clowney & Watt on the same defense. Yikes!

Cutler is one of the most underappreciated players in the NFL IMO. The Texans have WAY better pass protection than the Bears did this year; and over the last few years Cutler had like 2 & a half seconds before a guy was in his face almost every passing play. Up util last year the Bears' OL was embarrassing, and it's still pretty bad.

Imagine Clowney lining up next to JJ Watt. You'd have to keep TE on that side to block like every play. It'd be like when Aldon Smith & Justin Smith lined up next to each other last season (before they both started playing through shoulder & biceps injuries respectively). Only it might even be better than that.

...It'd be like when Simeon Rice & Warren Sapp played on the same line (except Watt & Clowney are also great against the run). If those clowns take Bridgewater they'll regret it for decades.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who fucking cares what you think!!!!

A huge downgrade. The physical tools are roughly the same, and locker is way less football retarded than cutler.

You have just proved what moronic idiot you really are.

Nothing you say can or will be respected after your unintelligent ramblings.

You are a sad and pathetic dipshit:omg::wtf2:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who fucking cares what you think!!!!

Why? He has more around him on the Bears and the scariest thing about him now is his inevitable interceptions.

The king of Berks rears his ugliness. You are about as stupid as a piece of chalk. The next time you anything worth reading will certainly be the first. My GOD can you be anymore stupid?

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The king of Berks rears his ugliness. You are about as stupid as a piece of chalk. The next time you anything worth reading will certainly be the first. My GOD can you be anymore stupid?

I'm not sure if I could be anymore (sic) stupid, but I've definitely dropped a few IQ points reading your nebulous posts over the years.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder now if he was using the TN thing as a bargaining tool. It worked. Hommie got ppppaid.