• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You folks are about to get what you wanted

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In recent months, one of our two cooks in our evening shift had gone on maternity leave, which mean everyone in our shift had to step up their hours a little bit. And now with local basketball season soon to start up with the month of November, the days of me spending my days off here on SportsHoopla will soon effectively come to an end.

Considering that I'm just about literally the only one on here that provides any sort of difference of opinion, you all will once again be free to argue amongst yourselves. I also plan on getting a cat for my condo on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so hopefully that takes up more of my time as well.

Have fun!
Go Lakers. Go Warriors. Go Heat. :suds:
I used to write posts like you, they were never really appreciated except by this guy named jefe back on cbs. For all that people say of you, you did provide content. And for that i say

fuck you

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to write posts like you, they were never really appreciated except by this guy named jefe back on cbs. For all that people say of you, you did provide content. And for that i say

fuck you

Providing content does not mean useful content
upload_2018-10-30_8-56-31.png

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan, my new roommate...

Attachments

• Morgan.jpg
    Morgan.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 3

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

image.png

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck you

lol my man jefe101...

good dude, I thought...

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a stray in for 5 days during the summer. Looked alot like this cat. Nice looking cat.

It was a kitten and it was like having a baby, talk about time consuming good lord. Was an experience.

I took it in because i heard it crying right outside my window one night.

It was to hot and i knew it would die.

when i found the time i took it to the shelter. Im sure it has a home because i took it to the humane society.

way more time consuming then i thought lol

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol my man jefe101...

good dude, I thought...
I dont know if that was an insult or compliment LOL

at any rate

FUCK YOU CL

with your smarmy asss my cheifs are winning and the lakers are good now attitude, i hope you cut yourself shaving LOL

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a stray in for 5 days during the summer. Looked alot like this cat. Nice looking cat.

It was a kitten and it was like having a baby, talk about time consuming good lord. Was an experience.

I took it in because i heard it crying right outside my window one night.

It was to hot and i knew it would die.

when i found the time i took it to the shelter. Im sure it has a home because i took it to the humane society.

way more time consuming then i thought lol
I keep a dog, but wouldn't mind having a cat - Cats cut down the work of killing mice and gophers - My neighbor's cat used to sit at each hole in my yard for hours waiting for the gophers to come up and boom - dinner :lol:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck you

Ehh you probably weren't around for the pre-Decision era CBS boards. I think only myself and @bksballer89 @Lakers+USC=#1 were lol