• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You folks are about to get what you wanted

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In recent months, one of our two cooks in our evening shift had gone on maternity leave, which mean everyone in our shift had to step up their hours a little bit. And now with local basketball season soon to start up with the month of November, the days of me spending my days off here on SportsHoopla will soon effectively come to an end.

Considering that I'm just about literally the only one on here that provides any sort of difference of opinion, you all will once again be free to argue amongst yourselves. I also plan on getting a cat for my condo on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so hopefully that takes up more of my time as well.

Have fun!
Go Lakers. Go Warriors. Go Heat. :suds:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t post about NBA but just curious how in the fuck does a cat take up any time? They are self reliant basically. We have 4 and I hardly deal with them

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a cat, Huh...?

LMFAO, I'm pretty sure y'all know where I'm gonna go with this, but that's as close to having pussy as Hurricane is EVER going to have in his sad, lonely life... :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In recent months, one of our two cooks in our evening shift had gone on maternity leave, which mean everyone in our shift had to step up their hours a little bit. And now with local basketball season soon to start up with the month of November, the days of me spending my days off here on SportsHoopla will soon effectively come to an end.

Considering that I'm just about literally the only one on here that provides any sort of difference of opinion, you all will once again be free to argue amongst yourselves. I also plan on getting a cat for my condo on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so hopefully that takes up more of my time as well.

Have fun!

What kind of cat are you getting?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t post about NBA but just curious how in the fuck does a cat take up any time? They are self reliant basically. We have 4 and I hardly deal with them

Most cats are like that. But some aren't.

My wife has 3 cats. One of them has decided that I have a cat. I keep telling him that I don't have a cat.

But, the fucker won't listen. Follows me all over the house. Always perches himself on top of my recliner or wants to sit in my lap.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My wife has 3 cats. One of them has decided that I have a cat. I keep telling him that I don't have a cat.

But, the fucker won't listen. Follows me all over the house. Always perches himself on top of my recliner or wants to sit in my lap.
You don't own a cat - the cat owns you :lol:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit...unintentional hilarity!

Muh-fuggah says HIS CAT is going to keep him off the message boards?!? Well, that and his Wendy's lost a fry cook?!?

Mercy...

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a cat, Huh...?

LMFAO, I'm pretty sure y'all know where I'm gonna go with this, but that's as close to having pussy as Hurricane is EVER going to have in his sad, lonely life... :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I thought it was code for a sex change :noidea:

juuuuuuuuust kidding!

Bye, NBA poster :wave:

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was code for a sex change :noidea:

juuuuuuuuust kidding!

Bye, NBA poster :wave:
For a single young man like Hurricane, getting a pet is a big deal. He wanted some feed back on this big step in life.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have fun!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TAKES SELF SERIOUSLY

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I too am apparently a cat whisperer as I have 1 or more with me at all times and have never not been able to post on a thread because of them

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too am apparently a cat whisperer as I have 1 or more with me at all times and have never not been able to post on a thread because of them

I feel your pain. lol

I'll be on my laptop, he'll decide I've been on long enough and just lay down on it.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWAHAHAHAAH!

:pound:

His fucking CAT!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to get a male cat.

In my experience, the females are more likely to come with extreme ends of different personality traits.

Cat-High-Jumps-In-Slow-Motion.gif

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is typing random ludicrous bullshit count as a different opinion?

Peja Stojakovic > Oscar Robinson

I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THIS BOARD WITH A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE NOW!!!!!!

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have the heart to tell OP that his new cat will have "a difference of opinion" on literally...everything.