• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yet another classless meltdown over Clemson's total annihilation of Alabama

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that piece in the OP and I've come to the conclusion that Finebaum is a classless prick. He's a sorry ass excuse for a journalist.
He does a very poor job of pretending to not be an SEC homer, specifically for Alabama. Finebaum is just like every other talking head. They need viewers. To get viewers you need a story, even if its a non-story

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been on this schtick all offseason. And TigerNet takes the bait every single time.

It's like the earthquake with 500 aftershocks too.

David Hood posts the bait article - it gets 500 butthurt responses, then 500 other boomers create new threads calling out Paul FlemFlarm (because this is a good insult) for his '$SECPN bias' or some shit, lol. It dominates the front page for several days until somebody can be outraged by something else/new we got slighted on.

I like the proximity that reporting group has to the program and how TNet gets that coverage, but damn that site is cringey as hell otherwise.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that piece in the OP and I've come to the conclusion that Finebaum is a classless prick. He's a sorry ass excuse for a journalist.
You folks need to get something in your goddamned heads.

ESECPN ISN'T JOURNALISM IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD.

Journalists report in an even-keeled manner with detail from multiple facets of a story. Even their best on-air talent tows the narrative line from time to time.

#WalkAway

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You folks need to get something in your goddamned heads.

ESECPN ISN'T JOURNALISM IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD.

Journalists report in an even-keeled manner with detail from multiple facets of a story. Even their best on-air talent tows the narrative line from time to time.

#WalkAway
You have got to change that avi occupant! That's just creepy man!

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bama had any hair on their arse they would schedule Clemson OOC rather than Western Carolina :ranger:

Eh, Clemson or Alabama will likely play one way or another. At least this way we have a shot at an actually good game in the playoffs. Over the last four years, Bama and Clemson are 2-2 against each other, with two of them being two of the greatest championships of all time. In that time, the two teams are 7-0 against all other teams in the playoffs. They've beaten those opponents by an average score of 33-11. Outside of Clemson-Bama, we've had one close matchup since Ohio State played Bama six seasons ago.

And Bama does well scheduling tough teams (though I resent Saban's crippling fear before now with scheduling home and homes with good teams). Over the next decade, they're taking on USC, Miami, Texas, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame. And West Virginia was free to play Clemson instead of James Madison or Eastern Kentucky. I would love a rematch with West Virginia in the next few years.