• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes its true

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf?!?! trying to twist my shit around man!

Was he not the #6?

Did I not say he will be a superstar?

I read it like you're saying he was the 6th best player on the Thunder.

Saying "He was our 6th Man" is putting it way different.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And oh yea, Donatello still hasn't learned his roll on the Thunder yet. Feed it to the Top 5 player in crunch time. Frustrating to watch Westbrook play.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but yea - Harden has made watching the Rockets this again:

1273225053_fun.gif

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it like you're saying he was the 6th best player on the Thunder.

Saying "He was our 6th Man" is putting it way different.

There are 5 starters on a basketball team. Harden was 6th in the lineup, thats all I'm saying. He is a great player, christ he made the olympic team. I hate to lose him but out of Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka, he is the one I could give up if I had to choose 1 of the 4. We need a big man and Ibaka brings that to the table. Blocked shoots and rebounds, he is tough. It will be interesting to see if he can deal with howard.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but yea - Harden has made watching the Rockets this again:

1273225053_fun.gif

No doubt. I've been a rocket fan since I was about 9 up until seattle moved to OKC. I started leaning towards the NO Horents back in 05 after they came to OKC then when the Thunder arrived, thats the switch!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 5 starters on a basketball team. Harden was 6th in the lineup, thats all I'm saying. He is a great player, christ he made the olympic team. I hate to lose him but out of Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka, he is the one I could give up if I had to choose 1 of the 4. We need a big man and Ibaka brings that to the table. Blocked shoots and rebounds, he is tough. It will be interesting to see if he can deal with howard.

6th in name only. Harden played starter's minutes and facilitated the offense in close game situations because Westbrook makes poor decisions. Harden was far more important to that team than his numbers indicate and his number even say he was important.

Personally, I wouldn't have paid Ibaka. I feel OKC overpaid him for what he is. He blocks shots, yes, but he's also not a premier interior defender like Tyson Chandler or Dwight Howard. He often gets lost on defensive rotations and has a tendency to get pulled out of the post chasing guys down, leaving his area wide open for cuts to the hoop or open shots. And offensively, he's still raw. I think he's a solid player but one that won't develop into all star. Which is why I thought OKC should have kept Harden. 3 all-stars that are Top 20 (maybe Top 15) players all under the age of 25.

Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harden is definitely an all star talent.

he would never be putting up the same kind of numbers in okc though. just due to the fact that we have the reigning scoring champ and a top 5 pg. he forces the defense to honor his abilities but kd is going to take the shot.

i wont even pretend that okc is better off w/o him. its a 50/50 shot, depending on if our picks work out for us, if we can even be back in the finals w/in 5 years, and i dont see it happening at all in less than 3.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he played pretty horrific tonight though:L

8/24 with 5TOs

i was at the game and the whole team just played like shit...it hurt to watch