• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yasiel Puig arrested on reckless driving charge

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout >>>> Machado > Harper >>> Puig

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on don't make such a big deal about it, yes it's dangerous speeding, but I use to speed all the time when I was 21 in my convertible Z28 camaro, fast cars with power are just tempting to have a heavy foot.

His young & is enjoying his spoils, we all been there. Now if he got arrested for a DUI or a fight in club or something more violent like beating up a girl or something, then okay bash him, but not for this crap!

We just had Paul Walker & his friend die because they were speeding & they are much older. How many times don't you think they speeded on regular roads ? & nobody bashes them :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on don't make such a big deal about it, yes it's dangerous speeding, but I use to speed all the time when I was 21 in my convertible Z28 camaro, fast cars with power are just tempting to have a heavy foot.

His young & is enjoying his spoils, we all been there. Now if he got arrested for a DUI or a fight in club or something more violent like beating up a girl or something, then okay bash him, but not for this crap!

We just had Paul Walker & his friend die because they were speeding & they are much older. How many times don't you think they speeded on regular roads ? & nobody bashes them :doh:

Second time he's been caught recklessly speeding... you would think he'd learn after the first time but I guess not. He's reckless on the base paths and on the streets! :lol:
Not making a big deal about it, just thought it was thread worthy.

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's why the Cubs are so bad their poor judgement of talent. There's no way Puig didn't deserve ROY. If you watched the games none of his base running errors cost them a game in the regular season and that throwing error they exaggerated in the playoffs wasn't a factor in that game either. They gave ROY to the Marlins because the award system is so politically correct now they don't want to give more than one award to the same team.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all haven't been arrested multiple times.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second time he's been caught recklessly speeding... you would think he'd learn after the first time but I guess not. He's reckless on the base paths and on the streets! :lol:
Not making a big deal about it, just thought it was thread worthy.

It's jus irrelevant though, we dont know exactly what went down with the officer that stoped him, I'm not saying that he Puig didn't speed, but they are fucken ass holes when they also see you have a nice ride.

I got stopped not too long ago on the freeway when I was going 65mph wich was the speed limit & the officer told me I was going 95 mph. I Just laughed & couldn't believe he was fucken lying to me & he had said he had followed me from a certain street wich I know was bullshit because I had been checking my rearview mirror the whole time & his story just didn't make sense. I knew he was adding shit & he only pulled me over because I have a sweet ride. I went to court & fought the ticket & won & proved that he was bull shitting.

So fuck these Cops!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The highway he was driving on runs through the Everglades. There is nothing out there, so it's not as if he was speeding on a crowded freeway. Not smart, but not too big of a deal.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why the Cubs are so bad their poor judgement of talent. There's no way Puig didn't deserve ROY. If you watched the games none of his base running errors cost them a game in the regular season and that throwing error they exaggerated in the playoffs wasn't a factor in that game either. They gave ROY to the Marlins because the award system is so politically correct now they don't want to give more than one award to the same team.

Is there a sentence in here that makes any sense or is remotely accurate?

1) What do the Cubs have to do with anything?

2) There's no way Puid didn't deserve ROY? There was a guy who posted the 2nd best ERA, 3rd best WHIP, 1st in BAA, 2nd best K/9, and 5th best win % in the NL....and you think Fernandez didn't deserve ROY.

3) The last sentence is false. Since 2001, the same team has had its player(s) won multiple awards (MVP/Cy/ROY) in the following years:

2013 Tigers
2011 Tigers
2006 Twins
2005 Cardinals
2001 Mariners

Looks like this "political correctness" is an illusion in your head.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no excuse for what he did, people who are trying to excuse him shouldn't be

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no excuse for what he did, people who are trying to excuse him shouldn't be

Nobody is using an excuse for what he did, but it's not hat big of deal if somone is trying to make it seem like he just murdered someone.

It's a speeding ticket for Christ sake!

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas Howard (the football player) DID kill someone a couple months ago speeding recklessly. If there hadn't been an accident it would have at worst just been "a speeding ticket".

FreddyS4MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a sentence in here that makes any sense or is remotely accurate?

1) What do the Cubs have to do with anything?

2) There's no way Puid didn't deserve ROY? There was a guy who posted the 2nd best ERA, 3rd best WHIP, 1st in BAA, 2nd best K/9, and 5th best win % in the NL....and you think Fernandez didn't deserve ROY.

3) The last sentence is false. Since 2001, the same team has had its player(s) won multiple awards (MVP/Cy/ROY) in the following years:

2013 Tigers
2011 Tigers
2006 Twins
2005 Cardinals
2001 Mariners

Looks like this "political correctness" is an illusion in your head.

You would think if he watched baseball that he would have some knowledge of the main awards given out in a given year. Four times in just under the last decade and the last time being the past baseball season!

CardiacKemba

Born Sinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the Dodgers be worried? Perhaps. Do I give a damn? No. I always hate stories like these. It just always seems like media members blow shit like this out of proportion. Hes 23 and riding in a fast car. Who wouldnt speed!? Hes 23, he'll likely mature a bit, but I hate how now a small portion of the baseball population will hate him. On the field he is exciting, and were all just consumers anyway, lets just enjoy what the kid can do and not worry ourselves with his off field actions. Thats the Dodgers concern, not ours.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the Dodgers be worried? Perhaps. Do I give a damn? No. I always hate stories like these. It just always seems like media members blow shit like this out of proportion. Hes 23 and riding in a fast car. Who wouldnt speed!? Hes 23, he'll likely mature a bit, but I hate how now a small portion of the baseball population will hate him. On the field he is exciting, and were all just consumers anyway, lets just enjoy what the kid can do and not worry ourselves with his off field actions. Thats the Dodgers concern, not ours.

It's also a concern to the people he shares the roads with.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puig is overrated scum.