• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yasiel Puig arrested on reckless driving charge

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second time he's been caught recklessly speeding... you would think he'd learn after the first time but I guess not. He's reckless on the base paths and on the streets! :lol:
Not making a big deal about it, just thought it was thread worthy.

It is thread worthy and something Puig should avoid doing, but it's not like he's a serial killer or child ******er. Frankly, I'd be more nervous about Mark Grace being on the road than Puig, and I say that with a heavy heart because I like Mark Grace a lot.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL really? You guys are kidding right? He was speeding. Who hasn't sped? Fuck, I used to bury my trucks speedometer all the time, granted it topped out at 85. I've never hurt anyone, killed anyone, or even been pulled over before *knocks on wood*

I'd love to have a reason to bash Puig, but there really is none in this story.

Outrage over speeding. Wow.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL really? You guys are kidding right? He was speeding. Who hasn't sped? Fuck, I used to bury my trucks speedometer all the time, granted it topped out at 85. I've never hurt anyone, killed anyone, or even been pulled over before *knocks on wood*

I'd love to have a reason to bash Puig, but there really is none in this story.

Outrage over speeding. Wow.

I still don't really see anyone in this thread that's making it a big deal... sooo... :wtf2: you talkin' bout

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't really see anyone in this thread that's making it a big deal... sooo... :wtf2: you talkin' bout

One dude said there's no excuse for it (paraphrasing), one dude comparing it to a football player who killed someone driving recklessly, one dude calling Puig scum and I think there was one more in there.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youll never stop reckless driving...sad but true

Who said he was actually driving recklessly? I see that he was driving fast. VERY FAST. So!! So do I. And, I have yet to have one single accident in my 30+ years of driving.

Fast driving is NOT reckless driving, except accoring to John Law. Well, guess what. We all have different skill levels of driving, meaning going 50 could be reckless to some, while going 90 is just fine for others.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he was actually driving recklessly? I see that he was driving fast. VERY FAST. So!! So do I. And, I have yet to have one single accident in my 30+ years of driving.

Fast driving is NOT reckless driving, except accoring to John Law. Well, guess what. We all have different skill levels of driving, meaning going 50 could be reckless to some, while going 90 is just fine for others.

In older days, this would be a blip on the news blotter. Now, some people put it at the level of wife beating.